Zone1 Reverence for Juneteenth

Lisa, before you make yourself look foolish here on the board, go look it up. It is a fact of genetics. Google it.
They’re genetically superior, but they have more heart disease, diabetes, asthma, strokes, lung cancer, and high blood pressure.

Don’t tell me. That’s the fault of whites, too?

They’re genetically superior, but they have more heart disease, diabetes, asthma, strokes, lung cancer, and high blood pressure.

Don’t tell me. That’s the fault of whites, too?
Blacks are still GENETICALLY SUPERIOR.
Meaning if a Black person and White person have a baby together, the baby will most likely have dark curly hair, brown eyes and more prominent facial features.
The illnesses you mentioned can occur in Black or White people, and have nothing to do with physical appearance.

Blacks are still GENETICALLY SUPERIOR.
Meaning if a Black person and White person have a baby together, the baby will most likely have dark curly hair, brown eyes and more prominent facial features.
The illnesses you mentioned can occur in Black or White people, and have nothing to do with physical appearance.
That’s actually not true. A white friend of mine is married to a black man, and they‘ve had two children. The first one has a medium brown tone with curly hair, but the second one is quite fair and has straight hair. Are you telling me her husband is not the real father of baby #2?

That’s actually not true. A white friend of mine is married to a black man, and they‘ve had two children. The first one has a medium brown tone with curly hair, but the second one is quite fair and has straight hair. Are you telling me her husband is not the real father of baby #2?
I have seen many, many Black/White mixed children and I have NEVER seen one with straight hair.
If I were that Daddy I'd get a paternity test done.

Forum List

Back