Revenge of the white men :)

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Millions of white men who voted for Barack Obama are walking away from the Democratic Party, and it appears increasingly likely that they'll take the election in November with them. Their departure could well lead to a GOP landslide on a scale not seen since 1994.

For more than three decades before the 2008 election, no Democratic president had won a majority of the electorate. In part, that was because of low support -- never more than 38% -- among white male voters. Things changed with Obama, who not only won a majority of all people voting but also pulled in 41% of white male voters. Suddenly, there were millions more white men voting the Democratic ticket.

Polling suggests that the shift was not because of Obama but rather because of the financial meltdown that preceded the election. It was only after the economic collapse that Obama's white male support climbed above the 38% ceiling. It was also at that point that Obama first sustained a clear majority among all registered voters, according to the Gallup tracking poll.

Revenge of the white men - latimes.com

the comments are priceless..

LA Times? Isn't this one of those organizations you always regard as Marxist or whatever? What are you doing reading it Willow? :eusa_think:

LA Times? Isn't this one of those organizations you always regard as Marxist or whatever? What are you doing reading it Willow? :eusa_think:

it's about as leftist as they come, that's why I thought you would appreciate it dogshit.

White women, not men, win elections.
Who is trying to shit us into believing Obama took the white male vote the last election?

Millions of white men who voted for Barack Obama are walking away from the Democratic Party, and it appears increasingly likely that they'll take the election in November with them. Their departure could well lead to a GOP landslide on a scale not seen since 1994.

For more than three decades before the 2008 election, no Democratic president had won a majority of the electorate. In part, that was because of low support -- never more than 38% -- among white male voters. Things changed with Obama, who not only won a majority of all people voting but also pulled in 41% of white male voters. Suddenly, there were millions more white men voting the Democratic ticket.

Polling suggests that the shift was not because of Obama but rather because of the financial meltdown that preceded the election. It was only after the economic collapse that Obama's white male support climbed above the 38% ceiling. It was also at that point that Obama first sustained a clear majority among all registered voters, according to the Gallup tracking poll.

Revenge of the white men - latimes.com

the comments are priceless..

Self-hating white male voters.

Candyasses.

Dumb people won the election for Obama, they may leave his side for now, but they will act dumb again, they can be trusted .

White women, not men, win elections.
Who is trying to shit us into believing Obama took the white male vote the last election?

That would be Willow...but she has no principles.

Bod on location at the last San FransICKO PinkO Mullet meet up.

BodMullet.jpg

roflolrhardgm1.gif

It just seemed like a good time for it Bod. ~BH

The number of white male voters is declining relative to the rising tide of Latinos. They're becoming less and less important as a voting bloc. The Dem electoral strategy is always to win women and minorities. The long-term demographics make it look like a good strategy.

The number of white male voters is declining relative to the rising tide of Latinos. They're becoming less and less important as a voting bloc. The Dem electoral strategy is always to win women and minorities. The long-term demographics make it look like a good strategy.

That's a bit of an awkward truth the OP left out...among other things. :eusa_whistle:

No principles, you see.

That would be Willow...but she has no principles.

Bod on location at the last San FransICKO PinkO Mullet meet up.

BodMullet.jpg

roflolrhardgm1.gif

It just seemed like a good time for it Bod. ~BH

:lol::lol:I love how you pop in and out of threads with that...must be your #1 photobucket save.

Not my number one, but I got it in my Politics album. One of many Albums. Course because you served our Country and have a good sense of humor, I just might consider it for retirement. ;) ~BH

The Blacks aren't! That is fore sure. That is 15%.
Neither are the Latinos who vote by a sign issue (Amnesty/immigration). After Obama signs an amnesty bill via the way he did with healthcare. He is assured the Southwest. That could be up to 20 mil new democratic votes! Amnesty is their safety net!

Many white demoncrat men in KY did not vote for Obama because he was black.
These are likely the same types "walking".

I voted for Obama and while not at all thrilled by his preformance to date am still convinced he beats the alternative the republicans put up.

although it really made no difference since my state went for Palin.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back