Revenge of the RINOs

FA5D56E3-3B6A-4592-A7EE-E7D15928FF46.jpeg

He also picked a doctor and well known figure, the Dems chose a guy living in his parents basement who has never had a real job, hid his health issue after having a stroke. Rolled him out for a debate, had the moderator provide text for him to read. He still won! Amazing!
vote fraud

That is absolutely the ONLY thing that explains what is happening w/ the R party losing elections

Worship is not an accurate term, but I do respect the leaders in the scientific community. Only an idiot would prefer the word of some anonymous crazy on the internet who calls himself Q.
Let me jump in here and let me remind you Biden and Fauci both mislead the public while the drug manufacturers stated the truth at the beginning about Covid and about the vaccine they were making.

Biden damn well lied to the public by telling them if they were vaccinated they would not contract, spread or die from the virus and his information came from Fauci while the drug manufacturers stated the vaccine was never going to be a cure and mutations will occur and people will die from the virus, so who was correct?

So let cut the fucking nonsense and admit Fauci isn’t any better than Oz but he helped Biden mean you will turn a fucking blind eye to his lies!

Let me jump in here and let me remind you Biden and Fauci both mislead the public while the drug manufacturers stated the truth at the beginning about Covid and about the vaccine they were making.

Biden damn well lied to the public by telling them if they were vaccinated they would not contract, spread or die from the virus and his information came from Fauci while the drug manufacturers stated the vaccine was never going to be a cure and mutations will occur and people will die from the virus, so who was correct?

So let cut the fucking nonsense and admit Fauci isn’t any better than Oz but he helped Biden mean you will turn a fucking blind eye to his lies!
You expected unfailing 100% protection? Even really stupid people didn't expect unfailing 100% protection. You must be one of those super duper really stupid people.

To be a Never Trumper these days is to wonder if it is possible to die of smugness. Every day, it seems, a Trump Republican loses another election, or Donald Trump or someone he elevated says something obviously unacceptable. It’s hard to resist the temptation to go around shouting “I told you so” all the time, or at least to note, acidly, “if only someone could have warned them.”

But this is not just about dunking on the former president’s apologists as he drags them from one colossal embarrassment to another. If we’re going to go through this, we might as well learn—or relearn—something important from it.

The lesson is simple. The events of the past two weeks validate one of the core Never Trump contentions: that character and intellect matter.

Among a certain contingent of Never Trump types—of which I was one—the objection to Donald Trump was not really about specific policies (though there were many we disagreed with). Anyone who has actively followed politics for a while has at some point had to hold his nose and vote for a candidate whose policies you don’t like. This is normal politics. Our objection was that Trump was not part of normal politics.

Nor was this primarily because of the ideological forces of authoritarian nationalism that Trump encouraged and unleashed, because we knew that Trump wasn’t an ideologue. He may sympathize with the nationalists’ rhetoric and goals and serve many of their purposes, but he is no ideological fanatic.

No, our basic warning about Trump was about the kind of man he was. It was about how he thinks, or fails to think, and what he values, or fails to value.

This concern was dismissed as merely an aesthetic objection to Trump, as if we opposed him because we found his style too down-market, his manners too crude.

Yet can we really call Trump’s current behavior an aesthetic blemish? The glaring faults of Trump’s moral character—notable even when measured against the low bar set by other politicians—clearly made this unfolding disaster inevitable.

Forum List

Back