Revenge is a dish best served C O L D

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Just found this on Yahoo....goes to show ya true EVIL is often found amongst some smiley faces. :eusa_angel:

2737244.jpg

On one hand it was kind of funny, but I wonder just how hurt these people are going to be for the next year or so.

Breakups are a lot more serious than the light-heart'd letter would indicate. Reminds me of some of the hell I have gone through.

I hope she went to jail.

Not sure if she actually broke any laws.

Really hope that the guy learns a lesson about this kind of crap. He's lucky he didn't get a frying pan upside his head.

If she put his stuff out of the house/apartment and in public where they could be damage/stolen on purpose (As she stated) then she is liable for the damage and theft.

• Banned
I love creativity :)

She was mad enough to chew lug nuts but instead of making a fool of herself, she made a fool outta him....I thought it was really clever. I been shot at, punched, one tried to poison me.....but it's always been the woman who knew what would get me in the wheelhouse that I remember. Plus she left the door open for a reconciliation but he's gonna have to crawl through broken glass to get her back. :lol:

Last edited:
  • Banned
I hope she went to jail.

Really hope that the guy learns a lesson about this kind of crap. He's lucky he didn't get a frying pan upside his head.

If she put his stuff out of the house/apartment and in public where they could be damage/stolen on purpose (As she stated) then she is liable for the damage and theft.

Nope, not unless he was on her lease or had some kind of storage agreement. Women throw guy's things out on the lawn, sometimes through an upstairs window all the time. No DA would touch it....domestic dispute.

She didn't break any laws.
All the information to get to HIS things were posted by HIM.
People don't realize the power of Social Media.
There's no privacy today, and the government has NOTHING to do with it.
People are GIVING their personal information away.
Bang up job lady...bang. up. job.
:clap2:

Nope, not unless he was on her lease or had some kind of storage agreement. Women throw guy's things out on the lawn, sometimes through an upstairs window all the time. No DA would touch it....domestic dispute.

Wrong.

When he left that morning, he had the expectation that his stuff would be secure where he was living.

Since she took his stuff and placed them in harm's way, she is liable for any damage and/or theft.

It doesn't matter if his name is on the lease or not. Look up eviction law and learn something.

She is liable for any damage or theft of his possessions that she took out of the house without his permission.

It's that simple.

Not true. If you knowingly allow someone to store their things at your house, you cant just suddenly put those things outside where they could be damaged or stolen because you got mad one day. It doesn't work like that.

Wrong.

When he left that morning, he had the expectation that his stuff would be secure where he was living.

Since she took his stuff and placed them in harm's way, she is liable for any damage and/or theft.

It doesn't matter if his name is on the lease or not. Look up eviction law and learn something.

Hey ASSHOLE....it's you who needs to learn something....there's no time-line indicated in the note, and he had no "expectation" of anything after breaking a good-faith promise to her...ie he'd be faithful. He wasn't....at that point she had the legal remedy to get his property out of her domicile. Think before you step to me next time, rookie.

Not true. If you knowingly allow someone to store their things at your house, you cant just suddenly put those things outside where they could be damaged or stolen because you got mad one day. It doesn't work like that.

That's exactly how it works the way she did it....

That's exactly how it works the way she did it....

And she broke the law when she did it.

She is liable for any damage or theft of his possessions that she took out of the house without his permission.

It's that simple.

If you add what you know about women to what you know about law, you'll stay the ZERO you are today. This was a lighthearted thread before you pissed on the furniture...take a hike.

I hope she went to jail.

Dunno ... I'm no expert on the law, but that sounds like a civil matter.

It's that simple.
Is there any legal precedence for that?

If so, I'd like you to post it/them.

I believe situations like these will have to be sorted out in The Courts.

Social Media and The Internet has presented a set of issues that has not yet been addressed in the legal system. We're going to be hashing out these issues for years to come.

It's going to be interesting to see how it all pans out.

For the record, I believe what she did is foul.

However, I welcome any situation where these issues are brought to light.

Most folks are careless online. Many include those who are reading these very words.

Last edited:

It's that simple.

If you add what you know about women to what you know about law, you'll stay the ZERO you are today. This was a lighthearted thread before you pissed on the furniture...take a hike.
If this thread isn't light hearted, its because YOU made it that way. Why are you attacking people?

Hey, kelsi could be a guys name. So if he left her for another guy, all of ya'll are homophobe, racist, red neck, hater, bigots! We all know gays are special.

Forum List

Back