Revelation 20:12

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
And seen was those who were dead in sin, small and great, made to stand, bringing before God; and the hearts/scrolls were opened: and another heart, with its scroll, was opened, so forth and so on, speaking freely the things of their heart. Asking for just and judgment even against the wrongfulness they perceived to themselves: and those that were of the dead were given 'judgement' pertaining to those deeds, acts, remembrances which they had written, which were written, which they 'suffered' at the deeds of, and being compared to and inflected by God's Just and Right and how those 'deeds' were wrongful and condemnable to the result of pain and suffering and loss, even to those of the outsiders, even so to the self, being inflected upon to God's Fair and Just and Love.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And all the 'dead' which were guilty in the heart of each, were brought forth, the sea and death and hell, also, bringing charges to God towards those who were in their scrolls/hearts, those who were 'dead' in their hearts and how according to all their works and deeds, caused suffering and pains and losses, and so they sought for restitution.. because of those 'dead' which were within their hearts/scrolls which were brought forth before God to openly and freely speak against those deeds which were worthy to be judged against.

Last edited:
  • Banned
These are the hearts which have not forgiven...

And so the hearts which suffered at the deeds and works of those who were in contempt and as a result also of those who contemptuously and neglectfully continued to break laws, established and fixed and previously upheld, came forth before God and their hearts were also allowed to speak freely against those deeds to which their pains and sufferings and losses were being attributed because of. And these also, were removed.

Even of those hearts who were allowed to openly speak against the works and deeds of forces, although by whom and from whom and granted by whom was unknown, and these also were removed...

The restitution not being made mention of too much seeing the worth of the contempt and contemptuous and the forces was too high to compensate justly and fairly and openly; even in inflection to God's Just and Right and Fair and love.. restitution to pain and suffering and losses incurred; even possibly towards valuables only the Masters of Appraisals could be True at.

Last edited:
  • Banned
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And a new heaven and a new earth, fresh, novel, anew, never quite like this ever before.. because after all that had been, after all that had occurred, the first heaven and the first earth had passed on; even after all the 'dead' and the openly free speech to their deeds which caused nothing but pain and suffering to be worthy to be brought before God to have inflected upon His Goodness, there were no more and the sea of 'thou shall nots' and No's!, yet still...

Mommas and Papas had passed on....

Although each and every single little 'thou shalt not' would pass on... still God IS. He will never be anything other than Himself.

I remember Momma getting upset everytime I intentionally did not do the dishes. No!, she would shout. No! t.v until after dishes... I'm so not glad she has stopped.

Now all I do is break house rules and road rules and county rules.. Life is not as fun without her No's!

leave as is lest told No.

satan before God continually bringing accusations against the brethren from within the hearts of outsiders...

Case and twist.. Mom yelled 'No'!.. it was fine.. she was an ordinary mother..
Case and twist.. Mom yelled, 'No'!... it was complained about before God... she was a believer..

They both yelled 'No'! for the same act and purpose.

Dear Heavenly Father and God,
Please help me to love my mother better. I thank Thee and ask Thee in The Name of Thy Only Begotten Son and in The Name of Thy Only Begotten Messiah. Amen.

One who can see that love to 'mother' can be improved is the one who has seen the relationship from a 3rd person perspective.

Seeing the situation, with yourself included, from a 3rd person perspective is the beginning of 'repent-ance'.

What is basically being done is seeing 'who is wrong' to seek any sort of change.

If pertaining to God and The LORD, the same applies... *who is wrong?

There are some, however, who think their Pastors and Preachers and Priests are not to be seen as 'wrong'....

The main difference between a Licensed Car Mechanic and a garage car mechanic is 'location, location, location'.

The last time I heard of a B.M.W licensed Mechanic working out of his house garage was .. well.. I can hardly get into a 'real' B.M.W shop to even fathom when the last time might have been..

In other words, unless by Oath or some other type of Clinical 'requirement', one who has earned a 'degree' or 'license to practice' rarely seeks to do so.

What is that requirement? To do so...

Sometimes I wonder how The Apostles earned their 'income' when they were 'commanded' to 'free'-ly give... If someone is always 'free'-ly giving, wouldn't he 'run out' of basic hygiene supplies and such? So maybe their 'job' was not a 'full-tme' one...

And so, once again, that question that does not seem to have any sensible answers...

Then why does it seem to always be 'strange' in some unrighteous 'way'?

jesus_name_in_greek_sticker-r19d0f7e567434f6bbb49031d9622c6c8_v9waf_8byvr_307.jpg

Who is this?

And what does this spell out that the inscription which was placed over His Head read this 'name' in Hebrew, Latin and Greek?

So if you go in 'reverse'... it should 'result' back to Hebrew, right?

jesusname.png

So, (J)esus would be the same as Iesus which would be the same as Iesous which would be the same as Yesua.. or at least very close, right?

But is it the phonetic sound or is it even the phonetic spelling of 'letters'? Or was it what the Name 'meant' and had 'a meaning' of?

Because if for letters, then why wasn't the letters Yesus and Yesous and Yesus used? And why would the last 'syllable', 'A', be left out?

Could this be a major reason for the 'fact' that more have been 'killed' in the name of 'religious' war ... More have been 'killed' for and in 'religious' wars? Since when, since which year, did these 'religious' wars start that more have been 'killed' during these 'wars' than in the combination of all 'others'?

WWI, WWII... before or after these 'religious' wars?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Islam has had to struggle with this 'formula' for so long that it has grieved them beyond their own understanding.. In The Quran, God explicitly tells them, 'Do not say God is 3.. STOP.. No! .. Thou Shalt Not'.... and because of what God has explicitly told them and because matters such as these pictures are not 'explained' to their understanding and to what was explicitly told to them by God, they try to see how it is or how it isn't. And because they have never received any satisfactory, basic 1+1=2 type answer, they have been grieved over and over...

But no... God is not 3
and Yes.. God is 1...

Why?

Because where in The Holy Bible does it even mention God as being 3 to begin with?

If for reasons of doctrines and respect to persons and humility to forefathers is what is being asked for in order to believe in this 'God is 3' formula but unable to provide Scriptural reasons to have respect and humility, then what should we do, again?

Example.

If I use a certain book and become 'as' a teacher of/on it but am asked to provide 'from where' in that book 'my' teaching is based on or off of, and if I'm unable to provide for that request, am I not being a teacher of my 'own' book, in a way?

So, no.. Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked:..."

He might be 'mocked' up to a certain point or up to a certain 'thing' but He is not 'mocked'...

and even to HImself... Galatians 6:7 "...for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

But God is not man, is He? oh well..

Last edited:
  • Banned
How many gods do you think there is? Okay.. How about God.. How many?

2316. theos

Definition: God,

2 Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

So there is god, there is God and there is GOD..

god is god..

God is theos.. something like: Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine; Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: theos
Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)
Definition: God, a god
Usage: (a) God, (b) a god, generally.

there is GOD, as in the Old Testament..

Strongs Concordance has GOD as numbers 3068 and 3069 both with similar YHWH...

One with the phoentic sound of yeh-ho-vaw and the other with phonetic sound yeh-ho-vee

3068 is yeh-ho-vaw'
3069 is yeh-ho-vee'

3068 is Definition: the proper name of the God of Israel
3069 is Definition: God

Okay.. so let's see ...

God is theos.. something like: Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine; Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: theos
Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)
Definition: God, a god
Usage: (a) God, (b) a god, generally.

I guess this 'noun' God is more of a descriptive noun than a 'formal' noun..

• Banned
Reciting ‘Hasbiyallahu la ilaha illa hu’ seven times

Allah is sufficient for me, there is no Deity except Him. I place my trust in Him and He is the Rabb of the great throne

Hasbiyallahu la ilaha illa hu

The name of The Heavenly King, says God, is illa hu..

• Banned
Yahweh or Jehovah? Why it matters and how it impacts your salvation....

These are only a few references confirming Yahweh’s Name. There are countless others that provide the same information. Knowing this, why would anyone choose to use the name “Jehovah”? This hybrid name arose from combining the vowel points of Adonai with the Tetragrammaton. Additionally, Since the Hebrew and Greek languages are without a “J” sound, the name “Jehovah” is an impossibility in these ancient languages. Interestingly, the letter “J” was also the last letter to be added to the English alphabet. The original 1611 KJV did not contain the letter J. Instead, it used the letter I. For example, the name of the Messiah was spelled “Iesus.” While this too is not right, it illustrates the missing “J” from the original KJV. Does it matter that Jehovah is a hybrid of the Hebrew YHWH? Yahweh’s Name appears nearly 7,000 times in the Hebrew Old Testament. In Exodus 20:7, we are told not to take His Name in vain. The word “vain” comes from the Hebrew shaw, meaning “worthlessness.” When we ignore His Name we are breaking this commandment. Also, according to the Old and New testaments, those who call upon Yahweh’s Name will be saved, Joel 2:32 and Acts 2:21. Beyond the scriptural significance, people prefer being called by their personal names and not by a replacement someone may randomly choose. Our Creator is no different. He too desires to be called by His personal revealed Name, Yahweh. If you are not already doing so, we encourage you to begin honoring your Heavenly Father by calling on His revealed personal Name Yahweh and not settle for substitute names or titles.

yrm
org

3068 is yeh-ho-vaw'
3069 is yeh-ho-vee'

3068 is yeh-ho-vaw'
3069 is yeh-ho-vee'

3068 is yeh-ho-vaw'
3069 is yeh-ho-vee'

hmmm... yeh-ho-vaw'
yeh-ho-vee'

yeh-ho-vaw'
yeh-ho-vee'

I think I'm getting it...

:)

So I guess, The word “vain” comes from the Hebrew shav and not shaw...

I see!!!

. The word “vain” comes from the Hebrew shaw, meaning “worthlessness.” When we ignore His Name we are breaking this commandment. Also, according to the Old and New testaments

Last edited:
So...

If vav is to vav as nun is to noun
then
waw is to waw as Priest is to Priest?

Not to all, but to some, it matters.

Ysha'yah 1:9 "Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah."

'yesh-ah-yaw'

----

a snicker bonker retorted back, 'are ya sha? yah?'

Ysha'yah answered, 'yes sha, are ya'?

You got to remember that when Queen (J)ezebel was living, The Lord had not yet ascended and fulfilled and completed His Father's Work.

Revelation 2:18-20
"And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols."

What is heroin?
Heroin is an opioid drug made from morphine, a natural substance taken from the seed pod of the various opium poppy plants grown in Southeast and Southwest Asia, Mexico, and Colombia. Heroin can be a white or brown powder, or a black sticky substance known as black tar heroin. Other common names for heroin include big H, horse, hell dust, and smack.

How do people use heroin?
People inject, sniff, snort, or smoke heroin. Some people mix heroin with crack cocaine, a practice called speedballing.

What are the effects of heroin?
Heroin enters the brain rapidly and binds to opioid receptors on cells located in many areas, especially those involved in feelings of pain and pleasure and in controlling heart rate, sleeping, and breathing.

Prescription Opioids and Heroin

Prescription opioid pain medicines such as OxyContin® and Vicodin® have effects similar to heroin. Research suggests that misuse of these drugs may open the door to heroin use. Data from 2011 showed that an estimated 4 to 6 percent who misuse prescription opioids switch to heroin1,6,7 and about 80 percent of people who used heroin first misused prescription opioids.1,6,7 More recent data suggest that heroin is frequently the first opioid people use. In a study of those entering treatment for opioid use disorder, approximately one-third reported heroin as the first opioid they used regularly to get high.8

This suggests that prescription opioid misuse is just one factor leading to heroin use. Read more about this intertwined problem in our Prescription Opioids and Heroin Research Report.

Long-Term Effects
People who use heroin over the long term may develop:

• sexual dysfunction for men
  • irregular menstrual cycles for women

drug abuse gov​

Last edited:
The name or title Abimelech is formed from Hebrew words for "father" and "king," and may be interpreted in a variety of ways, including "Father-King", "My father is king," or "Father of a king."[1] In the Pentateuch, it is used as a title for kings in the land of Canaan

i: not.
336. i

Zebul: an officer of Abimelech
2083. Zebul

Jezebel

From 'iy and Zbul; Izebel

or.. I'm not a child of my father/king... I'm a runaway and I have disowned him...

Revelation 2:21 "And I gave her space to repent of her fornication;..."

3rd person, Jez... 3rd person...

Last edited:
2240. hékó

hékó: to have come, be present

2240 hḗkō (a primitive verb) – properly, to reach the end-destination (goal).

Revelation 2:24-25 "But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. But that which ye have already hold fast till I come."

Revelation 2:26 "And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:"

power: 1849 eksousía which intensifies 1510 /eimí,

Thyatira, a city of Lydia, formerly Pelopia and Euhippia (Pliny, h. n. 5, 31), now Akhissar, a colony of Macedonian Greeks, situated between Sardis and Pergamum on the river Lycus; its inhabitants gained their living by traffic and the art of dyeing in purple:

Fake News: How a Partying Macedonian Teen Earns Thousands Publishing Lies

Dimitri says he's earned at least $60,000 in the past six months — far outstripping his parents' income and transforming his prospects in a town where the average annual wage is $4,800. He is one of the more successful fake news pushers in the area.

Once part of communist Yugoslavia, the Republic of Macedonia has a population of 2.1 million in a landlocked area about the size Vermont. Blanketed by rugged mountains, parts of the country have enjoyed a tourism surge in recent years.

nbc news : world fake news

Last edited:
Islam has had to struggle with this 'formula' for so long that it has grieved them beyond their own understanding.. In The Quran, God explicitly tells them, 'Do not say God is 3.. STOP.. No! .. Thou Shalt Not'.... and because of what God has explicitly told them and because matters such as these pictures are not 'explained' to their understanding and to what was explicitly told to them by God, they try to see how it is or how it isn't. And because they have never received any satisfactory, basic 1+1=2 type answer, they have been grieved over and over...

But no... God is not 3
and Yes.. God is 1...

Why?

Because where in The Holy Bible does it even mention God as being 3 to begin with?

If for reasons of doctrines and respect to persons and humility to forefathers is what is being asked for in order to believe in this 'God is 3' formula but unable to provide Scriptural reasons to have respect and humility, then what should we do, again?

Example.

If I use a certain book and become 'as' a teacher of/on it but am asked to provide 'from where' in that book 'my' teaching is based on or off of, and if I'm unable to provide for that request, am I not being a teacher of my 'own' book, in a way?

So, no.. Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked:..."

He might be 'mocked' up to a certain point or up to a certain 'thing' but He is not 'mocked'...

and even to HImself... Galatians 6:7 "...for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

But God is not man, is He? oh well..
Are you dropping acid?

Forum List

Back