Revealed: 'Vaccinated' Pilots Are Flight Risks (Video)

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Listen to a pilot -
“I could have stroked out at 100 feet while trying to land an airplane,” Pearson feared what could have happened to passengers if he was flying a plane, “I could have just pushed down on that stick before the person next to me could do anything. Whereas It’s all over for a lot of people.”

The Truth Is Being Hidden​

Pearson is outraged that our leaders and government agencies are not informing the public of the dangers associated with the “vaccine.” He added that many pilots do not dare to speak out. They fear reprisals:
there are a number of pilots out there who are fearful to come forward and speak. They are fearful of retribution. There are guys that are going to work with crushing pains in their chests and their heads. They’re scared that they’re going to lose their careers, because they’re 25 years old.

Vaccine mandates should be unconstitutional, especially for these COVID vaccines that don't work and could kill you.

A lot of things are unconstitutional, but our corrupt government doesn’t care. It commits unconstitutional acts every day.

Listen to a pilot -
“I could have stroked out at 100 feet while trying to land an airplane,” Pearson feared what could have happened to passengers if he was flying a plane, “I could have just pushed down on that stick before the person next to me could do anything. Whereas It’s all over for a lot of people.”

The Truth Is Being Hidden​

Pearson is outraged that our leaders and government agencies are not informing the public of the dangers associated with the “vaccine.” He added that many pilots do not dare to speak out. They fear reprisals:

I will never understand the mentality that believes the truth can be hidden for long at all.

Pride. I guess it comes down to pride and power. You have enough of both and you begin to think you're unable to be revealed or defeated.

That never ends well. Even now this whole ruse is coming apart for Branch Covidians.

Forum List

Back