REVEALED: Trump's 'deal of the century' map for a future Palestine, Israel

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Trump farted publicly in water again , i don't see how Palestinian elites could it (withóut eastern Jerusalem) sell to Palestinians and the muslim world . but I guess his buddy vova putler blessed Trump's 'deal of the century' and this is only important for the red clown
map_israel_palestine_deal.png

Trump really does live in an alternate reality. It will be a race to see who violates this deal first, the Israelis or Palestinians. Oh but excuse me there, that seems to imply the deal will be passed in the first place, lol.

Trump really does live in an alternate reality. It will be a race to see who violates this deal first, the Israelis or Palestinians. Oh but excuse me there, that seems to imply the deal will be passed in the first place, lol.

Pretty sure the Manufacturing and Agricultural zones are either desert or mountains...

This is a disgrace of a deal... Could they please tell us the Palestinian who agreed to this? Who was from there sides in talks? What was there comment when they first saw this?

This is anti-American anti-Jewish propaganda published in something called the "Middle East Eye". Trump didn't draw the maps, they were drawn by the blog.

Shitforhair is still drawing circles around Alabama with a sharpie.

So will all the board Middle East experts in negotiations between Israel and Palestine tell us how successful past Presidents have been in getting a peace deal between these two? Rhetorical question we all know none have had any or if they have it didn’t last I give Trump credit for trying as I do those who came before him but I don’t expect the end result to be any different.

as we all know Putler´s " gas station masquerading as a country" can not exist with Oil prices lower then 40$ . oil prices goes down and czar of the gas - station vova putler gave order to his cuckold (D Trump) to start a new intifada with a totally unacceptable for Palestinians (and Muslims) plan . corrupted Netanyahu had no choice he is under crime investigation, and almost dead politically .

So will all the board Middle East experts in negotiations between Israel and Palestine tell us how successful past Presidents have been in getting a peace deal between these two? Rhetorical question we all know none have had any or if they have it didn’t last I give Trump credit for trying as I do those who came before him but I don’t expect the end result to be any different.
I give Trump credit

give your credit to Muscovite czar vova putler it his plan , Trump does what puter tells him to do

Pretty sure the Manufacturing and Agricultural zones are either desert or mountains...

This is a disgrace of a deal... Could they please tell us the Palestinian who agreed to this? Who was from there sides in talks? What was there comment when they first saw this?

Palestinian who agreed to this? NO
Who was from there sides in talks? Putin and Trump (putler told his cuckold what to , practically) , Netanyahu is in no way out situation

"Who was from there sides in talks? What was there comment when they first saw this?"
World leaders react to Trump's Middle East plan

I give Trump credit

give your credit to Muscovite czar vova putler it his plan , Trump does what puter tells him to do
Learn how to post in proper English or fuck off.

"Could they please tell us the Palestinian who agreed to this"
'Will not pass': Palestinian leader Abbas rejects Trump's plan

as it was expected by Muppet Masters in putin´s KGB
17f64163039b415e8df51608e701204e_18.jpg

'A new Balfour': Palestinians angered by Trump's Middle East plan

"Could they please tell us the Palestinian who agreed to this"
'Will not pass': Palestinian leader Abbas rejects Trump's plan

as it was expected by Muppet Masters in putin´s KGB
17f64163039b415e8df51608e701204e_18.jpg

'A new Balfour': Palestinians angered by Trump's Middle East plan
2cbd7ac52d3041879989670c5ffd33fc_7.jpg

"
In June 2019, the economic aspect of the deal was revealed at a summit in Bahrain. It promised Palestinians $50bn in investment.

Former Palestinian Authority minister Ziyad Abu Zayyad said the plan was completely unacceptable to the Palestinians.

"We will never give up Jerusalem as our capital, nor the Jordan Valley and areas in the West Bank as part of our state," he told Al Jazeera.

"Trump and Netanyahu have no right to give away Palestinian rights," he said, adding that he expects a strong reaction on the streets across Palestine." 'A new Balfour': Palestinians angered by Trump's Middle East plan

Typical one sided deal from Donny Dealmaker

He lacks negotiation skills and just puts out what he wants and expects everyone to agree

Trump farted publicly in water again , i don't see how Palestinian elites could it (withóut eastern Jerusalem) sell to Palestinians and the muslim world . but I guess his buddy vova putler blessed Trump's 'deal of the century' and this is only important for the red clown
map_israel_palestine_deal.png

I agree completely. Israel needs to simply push the Arabs out, and annex all of the land.

That has worked so well in the past.....

Forum List

Back