Revealed; Four Supreme Court Justices Attend Right Wing Gala After Roe Decision

Are you really so delusional that you think any woman would through 8 1/2 months of pregnancy and say, "Naw, I have a headache!"

If a woman is having an abortion in the third trimester, it's because something has gone horribly wrong with the pregnancy. But you ghouls keep going on about it.

I'd agree. . RvW was a crap decision dealing with crap laws. Before 1973, abortion laws were like prostitution laws... they were on the books, but no one enforced them unless someone was making a nusciance of themselves.

Then why do the abortion all the time laws allow for abortion even if the woman's mental or physical HEALTH is at risk? Not her life, just her health, mental or physical?

Find one doctor to say you would be depressed after or before birth and you can get your last second abortion.

Are you really so delusional that you think any woman would through 8 1/2 months of pregnancy and say, "Naw, I have a headache!"

If a woman is having an abortion in the third trimester, it's because something has gone horribly wrong with the pregnancy. But you ghouls keep going on about it.

Dr Martin Haskell was asked in testimony before Congress what was the #1 reason he performed late term abortions. (and to be clear, we are not speaking 8.5 months here).

He said Maternal Indications. When asked to explain that, he said many times it was the age of the mother. A teen hiding a pregnancy for as long as they could.

Dr Martin Haskell was asked in testimony before Congress what was the #1 reason he performed late term abortions. (and to be clear, we are not speaking 8.5 months here).

He said Maternal Indications. When asked to explain that, he said many times it was the age of the mother. A teen hiding a pregnancy for as long as they could.

That's a terrible reason to kill a child.

Four U.S. Supreme Court justices attended the black-tie dinner gala at the first Federal Society convention since the court overturned Roe vs. Wade in its controversial Dobbs vs. Jackson Women's Health decision.

All credibility with the court is gone. It is now a majority of partisan perjurers. Any steps to needed to restore democracy hat credibility is now justified. Any steps.
Correct.

This is confirmation rather than revelation.

The Court’s rightist majority is motivated by failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma, not the Constitution and its case law.

Four U.S. Supreme Court justices attended the black-tie dinner gala at the first Federal Society convention since the court overturned Roe vs. Wade in its controversial Dobbs vs. Jackson Women's Health decision.

All credibility with the court is gone. It is now a majority of partisan perjurers. Any steps to needed to restore democracy hat credibility is now justified. Any steps.

And.....

So?

Are you really this stupid? Yes....yes you are.

What's wrong with some people being happy with their part in trying to prevent the killing of babies?

They didn't even really do that....they simply ruled on a law and found it unconstitutional........unlike the left, they rule on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and not on a social agenda.

They aren't even trying to hide it any more. But here's the thing. Dems need to start their own long game movement to fight back against what the FS has done. Namely, infest the nation's courts with extremist conservatives.
Frankly, I don't think the Dems can pull it off. It takes the kind of devious, unscrupulous mind of singular focus Mitch McTreason has had over the years, stuffing the courts with radicals. We don't have anyone like that. Nor do we have someone like Leonard Leo, willing to put forth unqualified hacks to fill vacant seats on the bench. Not to mention that no series of Dem prez's would ever allow a radically leftist organization to pick nominees for them as Repub prez's have.
Make sure you come prepared.

1668188544241.png

Which was stupid. The underlying problem with abortion is that you really can't regulate what people do with or to their own bodies. This is the very argument you gun nuts make when you whine that 60% of gun deaths are suicides. It's why prohibition failed miserably, it's why the war on drugs failed miserably, it's why prostitution laws are a bad joke.

A finding of a right to privacy in the 14th Amendment might have been a stretch, but it was the same reasoning they used in Griswold v. Connecticut. (Ending bans on contraception.) So when do the courts overturn Griswold?
Who knows? If it was based on something that's not for real, it could happen at any time. Not likely to be a problem, though.
That works both ways. The right wing had 50 years to codify abortion bans into law, but were happy to leave Roe where it was. No one really wanted to deal with it, and past Republican presidents had the good sense to appoint moderates like O'Connor, Kennedy, Souter and even Roberts who realized what a mess overturning Roe was.
Which simply undermines why Roe was such a bad decision. If there was solid Constitutional underpinnings, it wouldn't have been such a big deal.

🙄

I call it what it is. It's why I note we are not a Christian nation like so many pretend we are.
Stop quoting me if you're just going to blabber on with irrelevant babble, please.
I'm not one who gets triggered by religious nonsense.

Forum List

Back