REVEALED: 97% of people shot in June 2020 in New York City were from "minority communities."

This is absolutely devastating! Honestly how much longer can blacks vote for democrats
Joblessness, poverty, and wage disparity were caused by Corporate America and their salad tosser Republican politicians. Every former middle class American knows that. What country do you live?
What keeps major corporations getting bigger is democrat over regulation of small capital people from starting a business. It’s democrats that love big corps, they can control them ..
I owned or Angeled 20+ businesses since 1980 and I haven't found your claim true. What country do you live?
Are you in the the inner city of a major city?

This is absolutely devastating! Honestly how much longer can blacks vote for democrats
Joblessness, poverty, and wage disparity were caused by Corporate America and their salad tosser Republican politicians. Every former middle class American knows that. What country do you live?
What keeps major corporations getting bigger is democrat over regulation of small capital people from starting a business. It’s democrats that love big corps, they can control them ..
I owned or Angeled 20+ businesses since 1980 and I haven't found you claim true. What country do you live?
the only thing not true about his comment is he limits it to just the democrat party,,
when in fact its both parties doing it,,

as for you companies I am curious to what they did, cause some business's can avoid those regs.
but for example farming/poultry,
the regs are so wide and invasive it takes tens if not hundreds of thousands to just open the doors and more to bring in the product and get it ready for retail.
It’s to a point both parties but democrats own the cake with restrictions

I owned or Angeled 20+ businesses since 1980 and I haven't found you claim true. What country do you live?
the only thing not true about his comment is he limits it to just the democrat party,,

as for you companies I am curious to what they did, cause some business's can avoid those regs.
the regs are so wide and invasive it takes tens if not hundreds of thousands to just open the doors and more to bring in the product and get it ready for retail.
It’s to a point both parties but democrats own the cake with restrictions
but the republicans sure like ignoring them or using them when it benefits them,,,

but the republicans sure like ignoring them or using them when it benefits them,,,
Everybody got caught up in the corruption that was "slow walking" it's way through the nation like a brush fire, otherwise as not to make waves when it was doing so. Normalizing corruption either soft or extreme goes along with every other bullcrap stupidity going on today.

Never to late to turn, and go back to the light.

Don't agree, it's all Republican. As a Capitalist Racketeer that's how I made my money.

What businesses? Printing, Advertising/PR, Skincare/Makeup Manufacturing-retail, Restaurants, Vacation Resort, Electronic Component Importing, Equipment Leasing, Telecommunication Infrastructure, Maintenance, and Tower Space rental.

Forum List

Back