Retweetable

The military hates trump.

1589996313815.jpeg

Ya know, this thread started out well enough but over time has become nothing but your own political bashing platform. The only thing you can claim about it being computer related is that's where you get your material from.
I'm gonna request it gets moved to Politics.

Ya know, this thread started out well enough but over time has become nothing but your own political bashing platform. The only thing you can claim about it being computer related is that's where you get your material from.

Umm...you’re not looking very hard. Did you see the tweet two posts before your whining? It features Mississippi governor Tate making a great joke and not taking himself seriously.

All you have left is hatred. So sad.

Umm...you’re not looking very hard. Did you see the tweet two posts before your whining? It features Mississippi governor Tate making a great joke and not taking himself seriously.

All you have left is hatred. So sad.

Sorry, your self justification and deflection doesn't phase me. Nothing in this thread is computer related.

New Topics

Forum List

Back