Return Of The Semen Stained Dress! Bill’s ‘Secret Son’ Begs Lewinsky For DNA Sample

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
After all the hardships they put you through Monica, let Danny have it!....Lolololol

Bill Clinton‘s alleged lovechild is asking Monica Lewinsky to allow him to conduct DNA testing on the notorious stain on her blue Gap dress!

Arkansas construction worker Danney Lee Williams Jr., 30, told Radar in an exclusive interview that he believes the dress is the vital clue to his bombshell claim that he’s Clinton’s son by an Africa-American prostitute!

Lewinsky, now 43, testified the stain resulted from a sex act that she performed on Clinton at the White House on February 28, 1997 and FBI documents confirmed it was a perfect match for the Cheater-in-Chief’s DNA.

Father-of-five Williams told Radar: “I done my homework and I saw they returned the dress to her after the tests and I thought why not ask her for it. I’m praying on it that she will make this happen for me. I’m sure [the Clintons] hurt her as they hurt me.”

“I believe Hillary told my dad I would ruin her chances of being in the White House,” continued Williams. “I feel she cut him off from being in my life, but this isn’t political.”

Instead, Williams called the quest to reveal if Clinton is his father a “personal” mission that’s important to him.

(Excerpt) Read more at radaronline.com .

Does everyone assume that after 20 years she's still carrying around a semen stained dress? :dunno:

I would bet she would be hard pressed to figure out which stained dress was from him...

a DNA test was ALREADY done, from the DNA results shown in the Starr investigation...the DNA of this guy and his mothers were compared to the blue dress dna results and this guy was deemed NOT a Clinton, it did not match...

a DNA test was ALREADY done, from the DNA results shown in the Starr investigation...the DNA of this guy and his mothers were compared to the blue dress dna results and this guy was deemed NOT a Clinton, it did not match...

LINK

Link please...he said it was not done!
he lied...

Sign InSubscribe
Scandal Interruptus
A DNA comparison finds that there's a bit less Jefferson in William Jefferson Clinton than some had suspected.
By TIME senior reporter Andrea Sachs Saturday, Jan. 09, 1999
Follow @TIME

NEW YORK: Bill Clinton has been dogged for years by the rumor that in Arkansas he fathered a child of an African-American prostitute. In 1992 the tale was flogged by the tabloid Globe. But it really took off last week when news leaked that the tabloid Star was conducting DNA tests to confirm or refute the rumors once and for all, provoking a frenzy of speculation in Washington after the story leapt, in the usual fashion, from the Drudge Report to the New York Post to papers around the world.

Using the Starr Report's FBI analysis of Clinton's DNA as its reference, Star paid former prostitute Bobbie Ann Williams, the source for the Globe article, and her 13-year-old son for their story and blood samples. And the result: "There was no match. Not even close," says a Star source. (The Starr Report contains sufficient data to make a valid DNA comparison to rule out paternity.) But if the tabloid was disappointed by the results, it's putting up a good, Brill's Content-ready front. Says editor in chief Phil Bunton: "We investigate dozens of stories every week, and if they don't prove to be true, we don't run them."�

Scandal Interruptus

he lied...

Sign InSubscribe
Scandal Interruptus
A DNA comparison finds that there's a bit less Jefferson in William Jefferson Clinton than some had suspected.
Follow @TIME

NEW YORK: Bill Clinton has been dogged for years by the rumor that in Arkansas he fathered a child of an African-American prostitute. In 1992 the tale was flogged by the tabloid Globe. But it really took off last week when news leaked that the tabloid Star was conducting DNA tests to confirm or refute the rumors once and for all, provoking a frenzy of speculation in Washington after the story leapt, in the usual fashion, from the Drudge Report to the New York Post to papers around the world.

Using the Starr Report's FBI analysis of Clinton's DNA as its reference, Star paid former prostitute Bobbie Ann Williams, the source for the Globe article, and her 13-year-old son for their story and blood samples. And the result: "There was no match. Not even close," says a Star source. (The Starr Report contains sufficient data to make a valid DNA comparison to rule out paternity.) But if the tabloid was disappointed by the results, it's putting up a good, Brill's Content-ready front. Says editor in chief Phil Bunton: "We investigate dozens of stories every week, and if they don't prove to be true, we don't run them."�

Scandal Interruptus

Time lies...hard to believe an organization named in WIKILEAKS would have been lying for 20+years!!!!!

he lied...

Sign InSubscribe
Scandal Interruptus
Follow @TIME

Scandal Interruptus

Time lies...hard to believe an organization named in WIKILEAKS would have been lying for 20+years!!!!!
STAR magazine ran the test, he did not match clinton, NOT EVEN CLOSE....EVEN DRUDGE reported on it in 1999 and CONFIRMED the Star Report results...bill clinton can not be the father.

Danney Williams is not Bill Clinton’s son, no matter what Matt Drudge tells you

he lied...

Sign InSubscribe
Scandal Interruptus
Follow @TIME

Scandal Interruptus

STAR magazine ran the test, he did not match clinton, NOT EVEN CLOSE....EVEN DRUDGE reported on it in 1999 and CONFIRMED the Star Report results...bill clinton can not be the father.

He claims no one ran it, as he never gave anyone blood...Now you believe lying left wing media, I'll stick with a black kid. and NOT be biased!!!!

he lied...

Sign InSubscribe
Scandal Interruptus
Follow @TIME

Scandal Interruptus

He claims no one ran it, as he never gave anyone blood...Now you believe lying left wing media, I'll stick with a black kid. and NOT be biased!!!!
star magazine PAID his mother for her and danney's samples back in 1999... it's well reported on in 1999....

IF Danney said that then Danney is lying, he is also a criminal, and was released from prison in 2015! And then started up on this crap againe once he was released from prison...

he lied...

Sign InSubscribe
Scandal Interruptus
Follow @TIME

Scandal Interruptus

star magazine PAID his mother for her and danney's samples back in 1999... it's well reported on in 1999....

IF Danney said that then Danney is lying, he is also a criminal, and was released from prison in 2015! And then started up on this crap againe once he was released from prison...

Sorry, I belive the little black boy, you can be a racist all by yourself!!!!....And you have bias against former prisoners...you disgust me with your bias!

New Topics

Forum List

Back