Retracing Our Steps To America

Morality, of course, means nothing to Fascists like you.....

Here, this should cheer you up:

On March 12, 1938, Hitler’s troops rolled over the border from Germany, into Austria. This was the Anschluss, the annexation of Austria into Greater Germany. Three days later, Hitler entered Vienna, greeted by an enthusiastic crowd of up to one million people. A plebiscite was held in less than a month, 10 April 1938, and 99.7% of Austrians voted to join the Third Reich.

Nov 12, 1933 93.5% of German electorate (43,000,000) voted in favor of Nazi policies.
That history lesson serves as an explanation on how Trump had the power to convince. When the issue in common is the suffering of the German people, the politician who offers relief that the people can believe in, becomes hugely acceptable.
All other considerations are relegated to being irrelevant.

You're found the history that is relevant to America's situation, but did you understand it before you shared it with us?

America's war in the Ukraine is America's and Nato's Anschluss. Immigrants are America's jews.

China and Russia are representing the repression brought on Germany by the Treaty of Versailles, in a way. Only this time the repression is a nuclear weapons treaty!

What would be the effect of overturning Roe?

a. Accurate jurisprudence would be returned to the Court, whose only correct task is to apply the law of the land, the Constitution, to laws passed. Social policy in not their mission.

b. Each state would determine the rules and regulations for said slaughter, meaning that anyone who desired it would simply go to one of the states that endorses it.
Liberals could actually reach into their own pockets and help any who could not affort it.....and we could stop paying Planned Slaughterhood: Planned Parenthood local affiliates received an average of $543 million in government grants and reimbursements each year since 2010. [FACT CHECK: Does Planned Parenthood Get Over $500 Million A Year In Government Funding?]

c. The 98.5% of all abortions, most used as after-the-fact birth control would continue apace. It's not as though the participants don't know how conception occurs, or about the mentions of avoiding having to kill your offspring.....Democrats have simply taught that they'll take care of any consequences.

d. My bet is that abortion pharaceuticals will be the choice of those too lazy to avoid pregnancy and too lazy to take a bus trip to a state that is run by Democrats.

That history lesson serves as an explanation on how Trump had the power to convince. When the issue in common is the suffering of the German people, the politician who offers relief that the people can believe in, becomes hugely acceptable.
All other considerations are relegated to being irrelevant.

You're found the history that is relevant to America's situation, but did you understand it before you shared it with us?

America's war in the Ukraine is America's and Nato's Anschluss. Immigrants are America's jews.

China and Russia are representing the repression brought on Germany by the Treaty of Versailles, in a way. Only this time the repression is a nuclear weapons treaty!

Roe v Wade is the subject, no matter how your Nazi desires have been exposed and embarrass you.

No.....there is not excuse for abortion in 98.5% of the cases, even if you allow it for rape and incest. Every other case is for convenience.
That 1.5% is the most relevant comment we've ever heard on this forum, that could facilitate a decent and rational discussion on the need for some abortions.

Well done! Have you always been there but just misunderstood by others as being an extremist?

That's right down the middle of the road for most Canadians, as well as for the rest of the civilized world hon!

We can begin with doing some work on the 98.5%.

Are you really so dumb that you don't realize I've obliterated every post you've authored???

No, the Constitution doesn't authorize or even mention anything like abortion.

The organism is a separate and distinct human being from the instant the sperm and egg combine.

No.....there is not excuse for abortion in 98.5% of the cases, even if you allow it for rape and incest. Every other case is for convenience.

No, the unborn is not a part of the mother's body....it has a unique DNA component.

A mother breast feeding her new born is just as nourishing and just as necessary to that organism....but you want the a"right" to kill that one too.

By the way, dope.....this is the etymology of fetus....

fetus (n.)
late 14c., "the young while in the womb or egg" (tending to mean vaguely the embryo in the later stage of development), from Latin fetus (often, incorrectly, foetus) "the bearing or hatching of young, a bringing forth, pregnancy, childbearing, offspring,"
fetus | Origin and meaning of fetus by Online Etymology Dictionary
No, it's not a 'right,' which would men it does not impinge on anyone else's rights.

No, overturning Roe would not ban abortion, it would be left to the states as it should be.

And the demand for infanticide by you savages is not to be allowed in Western Civilization.
We simply disagree, you can go on and on about how you "obliterated" me (a rather juvenile comment), but we just see things differently. You want to tell others to obey what you say because intellectually, you can't convince them to your opinion, so you want to force them. Land of the free? Hmmm...

We simply disagree, you can go on and on about how you "obliterated" me (a rather juvenile comment), but we just see things differently. You want to tell others to obey what you say because intellectually, you can't convince them to your opinion, so you want to force them. Land of the free? Hmmm...

No...not 'disagree.'

I proved every post of yours is by an imbecile.

No...not 'disagree.'

I proved every post of yours is by an imbecile.
lol, of course you think that, you have mental problems conversing with others, you always have to belittle every one, even when you're wrong, which is all the time. I schooled you a couple of times already (evolution and god made the earth first, not). Now stfu, and go sit down, you're done.

Last edited:
lol, of course you think that, you have mental problems conversing with others, you always have to belittle every one, even when you're wrong, which is all the time. I schooled you a couple of times already (evolution and god made the earth first, not). Now stfu, and go sit down, you're done.

Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

There's no way to sugar-coat this: you're just a moron.

So.....the media got the loonies all charged up with the fake headline that Roe v Wade has been tossed.

Yup......protests organizing just to keep in practice.

....things are about to get mostly peaceful......

Then they'll have to get their ANTIFAs back out to the Capitol.

1651609334619.png
1651609371514.png
1651609402713.png

Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

There's no way to sugar-coat this: you're just a moron.
118k posts of aggressive, belittling behaviour. And tons of threads started to attract posters for you to abuse. Admit you might have a problem.

Sooo......what are the chances I can get you to change your avi to "Moron"????

How about "#1Moron"????

Sound good???
You can't attack what I said so you reach for the personal attack, always a swift move. Were you home-schooled by chance?

Forum List

Back