Retirement has hurt Hillary

and she will really kick RW ass in 2016.

Hurts doesn't it?

Talking about a female politician's appearance is cruel but it masks the real problem which is Hill's mental stability. It wasn't long after her tour of Bosnia promoting her husband's splended bombing campaign but she apparently forgot the details. She thought she was under fire by snipers while the reality was that she was given flowers by children. What happened in Benghazi? What physical problem did she have when she abruptly quit her job as Secy/State? What was her mental state when she accused some phantom "vast right wing conspiracy" for her husband's infidelity when she had to be aware of Bill's DNA on Monica's dress? Was the "bimbo eruption squad" designed to promote woman's rights or was it illegal abuse of citizens by a crazy 1st Lady?

Q: What will Clinton do about ISIS?

A: I don't know. She's ugly and fat, so whatever her plan is, it won't work.

Q: What is Clinton's plan for creating jobs?

A: The ugly and fat bitch? Beats me. But it won't work.

the RW's have turned crow into a gourmet dish. I'd be careful if I was them

Q: What is Clinton's plan for economic prosperity?

A: Geezus, did you see that dress she was wearing at that campaign stop? Let me put up a photo of her in it in the middle of blinking her eyes.

Q: What is Clinton's plan for preventing a nuclear Iran?

A: Holy shit. Look at all that loose neck flesh! She should wear a scarf more often. UGH!

Q: What is Clinton's plan for bringing down the deficit?

A: I heard Bill fucked a 12 year old, and I believe it, so it must be true.

The OP and the various comments tell us nothing about Clinton but a lot of what they are like.

It shows us how desperate the Hard Right are getting. They know they are going to loose and it is starting to hurt.

You see by the statement they are scum, I ask all moderates, do you associate with those type of people, could you defend what they said?

The OP and the various comments tell us nothing about Clinton but a lot of what they are like.

It shows us how desperate the Hard Right are getting. They know they are going to loose and it is starting to hurt.

You see by the statement they are scum, I ask all moderates, do you associate with those type of people, could you defend what they said?
Bwhahahahah she hasn't even said she is running yet.

She is getting really fat. Ugly too
I take it the Republican candidate has a lock on the "anti ugly and fat" low information votes.
CC or Huckabee are certainly fat. As to the low info voters you will have to look outside this forum dumbass. Despite our differences most posters on here are fairly well informed. What they choose to do with that info is completely up to them.
Either way Hillary is still one fat ugly bitch

Forum List

Back