Retirement has hurt Hillary

Now you just wait.

Once Hillary leaves the fat farm she'll be able to lift a foot high enough to kick a dog so hard it'll be tenderized to make a meal fit for a "president".

But high enough kick anything else?

Dubious.

Q: What is Clinton's plan for bringing down the deficit?

A: I heard Bill fucked a 12 year old, and I believe it, so it must be true.
I take it being fat or ugly hits close to home for you?

Funny shit tubby
It is positively amazing just how far off the mark you straw man rubes consistently are.
It's positively amazing just how stupid you are. This thread is about her weight gain. But hey I guess that discussion is only valid if the candidate in question is a republican.

Stupid two faced hypocrites

Was Christie's weight a problem.....
Was Huckabees weight a problem.....

Those were serious political questions back in the day.

Hillary being fat today....

No big deal ya rube

Jeb hasn't held office for longer than Hillary. He's gotten fat.
This latest stunt of releasing emails from citizens containing personal information, including Social Security numbers, will hurt him.

I was 100% right. As usual.

The dimocrap party wants Bitch Warren, not Hitlery.

Shock Poll: Headdress (Warren) Leads Pantsuit (Clinton) In Iowa, N.H.
Screen-Shot-2015-02-12-at-1.27.17-PM.png

Run, Liz, Run.

Via Washington Examiner

Populist groups cheering “Run Warren Run,” today released 2016 election polls from Iowa and New Hampshire showing Sen. Elizabeth Warren ahead of dominant Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The YouGov poll of likely Democratic voters for MoveOn.org and Democracy for America also found that 79 percent want Warren and majorities support her anti-Wall Street positions.
Warren has said she doesn’t plan to challenge Clinton, though several others have indicated that they are looking at a bid, including Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.

RELATED: In 2016 bid, Sanders would target Clinton’s Wall Street ties, war vote

The poll of 400 conducted Jan. 30 to Feb. 5 put Warren ahead of Clinton in Iowa, 31 percent to 24 percent. In New Hampshire, her lead is 30 percent to 27 percent.

The groups cautioned that the poll mostly shows that voters are extremely open to her candidacy rather than her being a Clinton killer. They hope to use the poll to encourage Warren to change her position and get into the race.[…]

The full results are here.

Jeb hasn't held office for longer than Hillary. He's gotten fat.
This latest stunt of releasing emails from citizens containing personal information, including Social Security numbers, will hurt him.

Jeb Bush has NO (0) (ZERO) chance.

He's running so that when the Republican wins, he can say, "I dropped out early to support you" and maybe get a cushy job somewhere inside goobermint.

Jeb has no chance. Which is good, IMO. We had him for Guvner down here. He was okay. Just okay. An administrator, a bureauweenie, not a Leader of Men.

Forum List

Back