Retired coke dealer here

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryIsMine

Aug 10, 2017
Now just looking for a place to laugh with and at people.

Politically my position is that conservatives are jerks and liberals are brain damaged.

My hobbies include, making fun of the less fortunate (and that's everyone) making the weak minded cry, and just generally annoying the hell out of anyone who I deem to be an idiot

See some of you cupcakes around.

Politically my position is that conservatives are jerks and liberals are brain damaged.

My hobbies include, making fun of the less fortunate (and that's everyone) making the weak minded cry, and just generally annoying the hell out of anyone who I deem to be an idiot

Sounds like you're a libertoonian. Infowars junkie?

So, you are a self proclaimed troll. Good to know. Keep your powder dry sweet cheeks.

Why does one have to be a libertarian to think the duopoly sheep are morons?

I like you already

I like you already

:gay:

I like you already

:gay:
i bet you can deep throat that virginia slim

Things go better with Cocaine Cola !!

So, you are a self proclaimed troll. Good to know. Keep your powder dry sweet cheeks.

I've been reading this board for about 2 weeks, then joined Friday , do you only like trolls that don't self proclaim?

Nope, quite a few of them are idiots as well.

Just out of curiosity Victory, if you don't like either of our main parties, and you aren't very fond of progressives, where exactly do you stand politically?

Just out of curiosity Victory, if you don't like either of our main parties, and you aren't very fond of progressives, where exactly do you stand politically?

Good question.

Politically I sand on the side of , it really doesn't matter because we simply have far too many idiots voting in this country for our government to ever be efficient, ethical, or fair.

Good question.

Politically I sand on the side of , it really doesn't matter because we simply have far too many idiots voting in this country for our government to ever be efficient, ethical, or fair.

Do you vote, or do your views tell you that it doesn't matter, so don't bother?

Good question.

Of course I vote. If you don't vote you don't have a right to bitch, and I love to bitch , so I vote.

FTR I voted for Gary Johnson for President , but only because I want to contribute to helping a third party reach the 5% of the popular vote so they can get matching funds which is the only chance a third party will ever have.

Trump's a dweeb and Hillary a criminal, so an idiot who had no chance of winning was my best choice.

Good question.

Of course I vote. If you don't vote you don't have a right to bitch, and I love to bitch , so I vote.

FTR I voted for Gary Johnson for President , but only because I want to contribute to helping a third party reach the 5% of the popular vote so they can get matching funds which is the only chance a third party will ever have.

Trump's a dweeb and Hillary a criminal, so an idiot who had no chance of winning was my best choice.

You know, even though we may differ politically, I respect and like the way you think. You are one hundred percent correct, if you don't vote, you don't get to bitch about the government because you didn't participate.

I agree with you about the first two, but even though I believe that Hillary was as sleazy as any politician, I still think that she had the most experience of any candidate out there, and even though she's sketchy, she still knows the system and how to get things done.

Personally? I think that we would be in a lot better shape if Hillary had won over Trump.

Good question.

I kinda get that logic. But i could never throw away a vote for a borderline retard. Lol

Good question.

You know, even though we may differ politically, I respect and like the way you think. You are one hundred percent correct, if you don't vote, you don't get to bitch about the government because you didn't participate.

I agree with you about the first two, but even though I believe that Hillary was as sleazy as any politician, I still think that she had the most experience of any candidate out there, and even though she's sketchy, she still knows the system and how to get things done.

Personally? I think that we would be in a lot better shape if Hillary had won over Trump.

And I respect your right to marriage, but for God sakes man, can't you just find a different place to get your cake and leave Christians alone? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back