Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn tweets call for Trump to declare martial law, order new US election

Listen to you guys trying to argue for the worst two candidates we've ever seen. How dumb is this?
Speak for Biden.
Trump has been the most immediately effectual president in my 60+ years.

Trump is the worse President this country has ever had.
Explain why you believe that.

The guy NEVER and I mean NEVER brought this country together. There is more divisiveness in this country that we haven't seen the likes of since the 60s. He continuously ignored issue in this country when it came to those who were not white. He had NO decorum, he attacked allies, he attacked anyone who didn't fall at his feet and the list goes on.
Spoken by a good sucka who bought the lies Obama fed to you in hopes of, and now you live in eternal agony because your guy let you down with his radical activism in which the nation has spent 4 years afterwards digging out of, so actually it was Obama that created the tragic division this nation hasn't experienced since the sixties.

Reep what you've sowed brutha, reep what you've sowed.

Beagle you are a simpleton, they bullshit came right out the Trump Humpers Handbook. Trump has suckered you clowns big time, I guess someone will have to snap their fingers or slap you clowns hard on your naked ass to snap you out of it.
Cite examples.

Charlottesville, calling NFL players SOBs, calling hispanics rapist and drug dealers, attacking anyone who doesn't fall at his feet. Tell me what Trump has done that would bring Americans together. All we hear from his is Republican this and Democrat that, Liberal this and Conservative that.
Calling out anti-American football players as anti-American is accurate.

That's BS, these young men do more for Americans than any of you fake ass, so-called American Patriots. Give more of their time and money than you clown have ever thought about.
I listened to his Charlottesville response live on the radio as it happened. It was refreshing that he didn’t take the usual white bread, fearing-black-racist-backlash routine and cower from placing blame on all who were to blame—including black and left wing violent extremists—as well as pointing out that there are people on both sides of the confederate argument with valid points instead of just the democrat fascistic censoring that any other elected leader would cower to.

Yea racist carrying tiki torches and chanting, "Jews will not replace us" are fine folks, aren't they.

You obviously bought the DeMSM lie.

You bought the Trump lie or should I say "LIES".
Trump focused on bad hispanics who are MS13, et al, as well as Hispanics that are not. Apparently you bought the propaganda on that one, too.
Don’t blame me or others in-the-know for your lack of due diligence.

I'll give you credit, you Trump Humpers would follow this dude off of a cliff. Maybe you can go up and help the ONE term President pack.
You’re parroting lies and celebrating segregationists.

The liar is you, be a good little Trump Humper and go help him pack.
You repeated lies. You defend ignorance and racism with skin color.

Sorry Trump Humper words mean something and Trump's words always come back to bite him in the ass. Americans are tired of his racist, arrogant, narcist bullshit, that is why he is a one term president.
He’s not racist at all. He’s very direct and racists like yourself are not used to blowback against your racism.

He is a modern day JB Stoner.

Listen to you guys trying to argue for the worst two candidates we've ever seen. How dumb is this?
Speak for Biden.

The guy NEVER and I mean NEVER brought this country together. There is more divisiveness in this country that we haven't seen the likes of since the 60s. He continuously ignored issue in this country when it came to those who were not white. He had NO decorum, he attacked allies, he attacked anyone who didn't fall at his feet and the list goes on.
Spoken by a good sucka who bought the lies Obama fed to you in hopes of, and now you live in eternal agony because your guy let you down with his radical activism in which the nation has spent 4 years afterwards digging out of, so actually it was Obama that created the tragic division this nation hasn't experienced since the sixties.

Beagle you are a simpleton, they bullshit came right out the Trump Humpers Handbook. Trump has suckered you clowns big time, I guess someone will have to snap their fingers or slap you clowns hard on your naked ass to snap you out of it.
Cite examples.

Charlottesville, calling NFL players SOBs, calling hispanics rapist and drug dealers, attacking anyone who doesn't fall at his feet. Tell me what Trump has done that would bring Americans together. All we hear from his is Republican this and Democrat that, Liberal this and Conservative that.

That's BS, these young men do more for Americans than any of you fake ass, so-called American Patriots. Give more of their time and money than you clown have ever thought about.
I listened to his Charlottesville response live on the radio as it happened. It was refreshing that he didn’t take the usual white bread, fearing-black-racist-backlash routine and cower from placing blame on all who were to blame—including black and left wing violent extremists—as well as pointing out that there are people on both sides of the confederate argument with valid points instead of just the democrat fascistic censoring that any other elected leader would cower to.

Yea racist carrying tiki torches and chanting, "Jews will not replace us" are fine folks, aren't they.

Trump focused on bad hispanics who are MS13, et al, as well as Hispanics that are not. Apparently you bought the propaganda on that one, too.

I'll give you credit, you Trump Humpers would follow this dude off of a cliff. Maybe you can go up and help the ONE term President pack.

Sorry Trump Humper words mean something and Trump's words always come back to bite him in the ass. Americans are tired of his racist, arrogant, narcist bullshit, that is why he is a one term president.
He’s not racist at all. He’s very direct and racists like yourself are not used to blowback against your racism.

Not at all. He’s just a pro-American with a directness that’s common for people from queens. And he doesn’t acquiesce to the segregationism of democrats.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

Not at all. He’s just a pro-American with a directness that’s common for people from queens. And he doesn’t acquiesce to the segregationism of democrats.

Bullshit, he is a egotistical, arrogant, racist, uppity man. He does nothing but cause chaos and divisiveness.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

Yeah and if you and your ilk can freely lay that on him, then you can do it to anybody. That's what you are hoping for in a Biden presidency (VENGENCE).

You are the type that hates just to be hating, and you have this huge chip on your shoulder like IM2 does. Your hopes were heavily in Barack Obama to liberate your people, and to somehow separate them from the white's in this nation by projecting upon the white's themselves that they (the white's) are systemic racist, and that they just can't help it. Pfft.

Nothing could be further from the truth, but you all gotta keep it going don't cha ?

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

Yeah and if you and your ilk can freely lay that on him, then you can do it to anybody. That's what you are hoping for in a Biden presidency (VENGENCE).

You are the type that hates just to be hating, and you have this huge chip on your shoulder like IM2 does. Your hopes were heavily in Barack Obama to liberate your people, and to somehow separate them from the white's in this nation by projecting upon the white's themselves that they (the white's) are systemic racist, and that they just can't help it. Pfft.

Nothing could be further from the truth, but you all gotta keep it going don't cha ?
It’s all they know. They’ve had skin color indoctrination hammered into their psyche for decades.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

I don't need to lay anything on him, I just judge him by his own words and deeds.
You are the type that hates just to be hating, and you have this huge chip on your shoulder like IM2 does.

I can't help it because you are up Trump's ass Trump Humper.

Your hopes were heavily in Barack Obama to liberate your people, and to somehow separate them from the white's in this nation by projecting upon the white's themselves that they (the white's) are systemic racist, and that they just can't help it. Pfft.

Racist trash like you cried for 8yrs after a black man was elected POTUS, I know it hurt for the simple fact most white folks in this country don't agree with your racist agenda and elected a black man.

Tell him to stop making racist comments Trump Humper.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

It’s all they know. They’ve had skin color indoctrination hammered into their psyche for decades.

That's what you taught as a child that you were superior to black folks, you grew up and found out that it wasn't true and you have been fucked up ever since.

Flynn is only immune from Federal charges, as retired military he can still be court-martialed and tried for treason.
No he can't as there is no evidence of him ever committing treason----now Mueller on the other hand---there's an ideal.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

That's what you taught as a child that you were superior to black folks, you grew up and found out that it wasn't true and you have been fucked up ever since.
Speak for yourself.
I play basketball.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

I don't need to lay anything on him, I just judge him by his own words and deeds.
You are the type that hates just to be hating, and you have this huge chip on your shoulder like IM2 does.

Your hopes were heavily in Barack Obama to liberate your people, and to somehow separate them from the white's in this nation by projecting upon the white's themselves that they (the white's) are systemic racist, and that they just can't help it. Pfft.

Racist trash like you cried for 8yrs after a black man was elected POTUS, I know it hurt for the simple fact most white folks in this country don't agree with your racist agenda and elected a black man.

Well here you have it folks, him proving my post/point completely accurate about his agenda. You have no clue, and oddly 85% of white's voted for your black guy based upon the very reason you stated (his skin color), and not his true qualifications or policies projected. Let's all just go blind because the man is black they thought to themselves, and just let him screw us over just like he did. Pfft.

Now you want to continue the insanity, and use the corrupt white guy who will do and say anything you want him to, just so he fits in with your kind. When I say your kind, I'm talking about your kind of racist character, and not something as stupid as talking about your skin color. You are the racist, and you prove it everyday here.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

Well here you have it folks, him proving my post/point completely accurate about his agenda. You have no clue, and oddly 85% of white's voted for your black guy based upon the very reason you stated (his skin color), and not his true qualifications or policies projected. Let's all just go blind because the man is black they thought to themselves, and just let him screw us over just like he did. Pfft.

First of all your point is bullshit at best, they voted for Pres. Obama because he was black according to you but Trump was just so qualified is why they voted for him. Pres Obama was a 2 term president, Trump is a one and done. That pretty much shows your analogy is bull shit.

Now you want to continue the insanity, and use the corrupt white guy who will do and say anything you want him to, just so he fits in with your kind. When I say your kind, I'm talking about your kind of racist character, and not something as stupid as talking about your skin color. You are the racist, and you prove it everyday here.

The only racist on here are ass clowns like you and your ilk. Go ahead and give us the usual bullshit about all these black conservatives you would have voted for. Funny how that changes when you get in the voting booth.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

First of all your point is bullshit at best, they voted for Pres. Obama because he was black according to you but Trump was just so qualified is why they voted for him. Pres Obama was a 2 term president, Trump is a one and done. That pretty much shows your analogy is bull shit.

The only racist on here are ass clowns like you and your ilk. Go ahead and give us the usual bullshit about all these black conservatives you would have voted for. Funny how that changes when you get in the voting booth.
You're the one who lives by color, so don't put that on me racist. Nice try though, but people aren't fooled by your bullcrap ever. You would rather lie and manipulate than eat. Typical Democrat trait these days.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

You're the one who lives by color, so don't put that on me racist.

It's you and your ilk that judge me by my color.

Nice try though, but people aren't fooled by your bullcrap ever. You would rather lie and manipulate than eat. Typical Democrat trait these days.

Sorry Trump Humper you have NO moral ground to stand on, America has seen what Trump Humpin is all about and that is why it is out the door.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

Nice try though, but people aren't fooled by your bullcrap ever. You would rather lie and manipulate than eat. Typical Democrat trait these days.

Sorry Trump Humper you have NO moral ground to stand on, America has seen what Trump Humpin is all about and that is why it is out the door.
Keep lying Bidens crackhead. LOL

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

You haven't shown ONE lie i have told Trump Humper, you just hope someone will believe your Dumbass.

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

You haven't shown ONE lie i have told Trump Humper, you just hope someone will believe your Dumbass.
Me show your lies ? Hah, you have done a way better job of that than I could have ever done. Keep up the crazy "liar".

Speak for Biden.

Cite examples.

Me show your lies ? Hah, you have done a way better job of that than I could have ever done. Keep up the crazy "liar".

So in dummy terms that means, I can't prove you have told any lies as usual I am just talking out my ass.

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

The election we had was just fine...

I don't see how you get a fair election with the military watching the ballot boxes, exactly. That would seem to be voter intimidation.

Forum List

Back