Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn tweets call for Trump to declare martial law, order new US election

You’re delusional. Everything I mentioned is true and accurate.

I'm sure you believe that, but you're not very bright and extremely emotional, causing you to instantly fall for any propaganda that your masters feed you. For the same reasons that a 3-year-old isn't competent, you're not competent enough to testify.

Mail votes were counted in plenty of time in most every other state.

Only in the states where Republicans didn't ban counting the mail-in votes before election day.

That's quite a scam you tried to pull. Your side prevented counting the mail-in ballots before election day, and then declared that the slow count meant fraud. You deliberately caused the problem that you're complaining about. The dishonesty and hypocrisy of that is staggerting.

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

The left wants NO accountability. I think we are ripe for a Constitutional Convention, I truly do. I think the people are ready for it.

A Constitutional Convention is a lot different than calling martial law and Trump can’t call martial law in this situation. Trump lost, even if you find voter irregularities there are not nearly enough to overturn the election. Come January 20th, Biden will become President.

In 2016 the left did everything they could think of to try to stop Trump from being sworn in, they even wanted to address the Electoral College before they voted. Is was petty, moronic and childish, this is the same.

The Republican Party did a good job taking seats from the Democrats, it’s time to work on the final two elections and put this nonsense to bed.

Listen to you guys trying to argue for the worst two candidates we've ever seen. How dumb is this?
Speak for Biden.
Trump has been the most immediately effectual president in my 60+ years.

Trump is the worse President this country has ever had.
I think Carter was the worst. Probably the nicest, most honest President ever but he was by far the worst, he was in way over his head.

I think Carter was the worst. Probably the nicest, most honest President ever but he was by far the worst, he was in way over his head.

Yet he had a better job creation record than Reagan.

Conservatives get very angry when you point that out. The worst Democrat did better than the best Republican.

I'm sure you believe that, but you're not very bright and extremely emotional, causing you to instantly fall for any propaganda that your masters feed you. For the same reasons that a 3-year-old isn't competent, you're not competent enough to testify.

Only in the states where Republicans didn't ban counting the mail-in votes before election day.

That's quite a scam you tried to pull. Your side prevented counting the mail-in ballots before election day, and then declared that the slow count meant fraud. You deliberately caused the problem that you're complaining about. The dishonesty and hypocrisy of that is staggerting.

Listen to you guys trying to argue for the worst two candidates we've ever seen. How dumb is this?
Speak for Biden.

Believing in liberalism was his biggest flaw. When you bank on liberalist ideals, you end up losing in the end.

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

The left wants NO accountability. I think we are ripe for a Constitutional Convention, I truly do. I think the people are ready for it.

A Constitutional Convention is a lot different than calling martial law and Trump can’t call martial law in this situation. Trump lost, even if you find voter irregularities there are not nearly enough to overturn the election. Come January 20th, Biden will become President.

In 2016 the left did everything they could think of to try to stop Trump from being sworn in, they even wanted to address the Electoral College before they voted. Is was petty, moronic and childish, this is the same.

The Republican Party did a good job taking seats from the Democrats, it’s time to work on the final two elections and put this nonsense to bed.
No where near the same, because what they were running on was a flawed ideology that got burned, so they attempted after the fact to create anything that would somehow stop Trump. What we are dealing with now are those same crazies resorting finally to the ultimate law breaking in order to get Trump out. Otherwise they stepped up their game, but did so in the wrong direction in which in their mind is the right direction.

Yet he had a better job creation record than Reagan.

Conservatives get very angry when you point that out. The worst Democrat did better than the best Republican.

What jobs did he create? The private sector creates jobs. I really am happy when jobs get created. Presidents get credit for nothing they did.

Speak for Biden.

Trump is the worse for the simple fact of how he conducts himself. Trump is way in over his head the guy doesn't have a clue.

Speak for Biden.

Trump is the worse for the simple fact of how he conducts himself. Trump is way in over his head the guy doesn't have a clue.
You talking about the billionaire president that has major structures and realestate all across this nation, and over sea's ? That Trump ??? You say he is clueless????? We must be talking about a different Trump then, because it appears that you are the clueless one who supports law breakers as a way to defeat the one I'm talking about.

Speak for Biden.

Time will tell, so far I believe Carter and then Ford were the worst. Double digit inflation, interest and unemployment ruled their administrations. Trump is a loud mouth but he kept America on the path, the only issue I have with Trump was tax cuts and spending. He should have cut government and government spending while raising taxes on 90% of Americans.

Source your bullshit.

Speak for Biden.

I thought that until Obama. Carter meant well but reacted poorly to tough situations. Obama intentionally created tough situations.

Speak for Biden.

You need to be more specific.

Forum List

Back