Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn tweets call for Trump to declare martial law, order new US election

This is not about a "free and fair" election. This is all about making sure Trump wins...even when voted out.

Unreal.
If Biden won fair and square, this wouldnt be a problem for so many. But until it is proven he did, we will continue to fight this.Its NOT about Trump. Its about the integrity of the voting system which is BROKEN. Period.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if Trumpybear had won even by the slim margins of 2016.

Nope, everything would be fair and square, wouldn't it?
I could say the same of you. If Trump had a "landslide" and the lame stream media called it for Trump, would YOU be saying he won fair and square? Nope.

I would.

I trust theintegrity of our elections, DESPITE Trump’s attemp to seed conspiracies of fraud when he thought he might lose in 2016, just like he is doing now.

I did not LIKE the results, but It wasn’t fraud, and neither is 2020.

What I seem to be hearing is that in order for an election to be free, fair, and legitimate, Trump has to win, and that is wrong on so many levels.
If you think this election wasn’t skewed then you’re completely dishonest.
It isn’t me that is dishonest. You are by far more dangerous than any protestors, to Democracy and to the integrity of our elections.

This is not about a "free and fair" election. This is all about making sure Trump wins...even when voted out.

Unreal.
If Biden won fair and square, this wouldnt be a problem for so many. But until it is proven he did, we will continue to fight this.Its NOT about Trump. Its about the integrity of the voting system which is BROKEN. Period.

You are the ones who have to prove it. Biden does not have to prove anything. He won fair and square.
Yes. We have to prove it. Which is what we are doing. And until it IS proven it was fair and square..well...then it isn't fair and square.

Again..if Trump won, y'all would be screaming for recounts too. Don't lie and say that wouldn't have happened. Y'all are still bitching about Hillary losing. Or...did she????
THATS THE POINT. Jeez.

There is NOTHING wrong with screaming for recounts, that happens a lot with narrow margins. It is the candidates right.

What is wrong is spreading baseless conspiracy theories about the integrity of our elections. Elections run in the contested states, by a Republicans who are now threats against themselves and their families by Trump supporters.

Unreal.

And you have Trump's word for that.

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

It highlights what a great service Mueller did. Flynn was set to be a high level advisor to Trump. Gaining a criminal conviction of this guy likely saved our nation.

That's an interesting point. Flynn, how now supports overthrowing the Constitution, might still be National Security Advisor.

As a nation, we dodged a bullet.
You ought to be worried about the man, especially after what you all done to him.

You mean the man who plotted to kidnap a foreign national residing in this country and deliver him abroad for money? Ya. He's a real treasure alright.
Gotta a credible link for that ??? I bet you don't.

Unreal.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if Trumpybear had won even by the slim margins of 2016.

Nope, everything would be fair and square, wouldn't it?
I could say the same of you. If Trump had a "landslide" and the lame stream media called it for Trump, would YOU be saying he won fair and square? Nope.

I would.

I trust theintegrity of our elections, DESPITE Trump’s attemp to seed conspiracies of fraud when he thought he might lose in 2016, just like he is doing now.

I did not LIKE the results, but It wasn’t fraud, and neither is 2020.

What I seem to be hearing is that in order for an election to be free, fair, and legitimate, Trump has to win, and that is wrong on so many levels.
If you think this election wasn’t skewed then you’re completely dishonest.
It isn’t me that is dishonest. You are by far more dangerous than any protestors, to Democracy and to the integrity of our elections.
Six swing states flip after midnight and you think it’s not suspicious? You’re dishonest.

They’re mostly urban votes, cattle in a geographically small corral.
Vote's a vote. Doesn't matter if they're in the high chaparral or ghetto. Your rural vote is no more important than that of the urbanite.
Oh, but they’re very different. That’s why we have an electoral college. Your mob of cattle want to usurp that design so they can enforce mob rule.
So...you don't like being outvoted so you want to trash the system.

You mean the attempt to block the electoral college certification of trump’s win in 2016?

Democrats didn't do that. You're lying outright, using the "but one Democrat did that, therefore all of the Democrats did it!" big lie tactic.

You mean the relentless four-year attempts to remove trump from office including a three+ year investigation rooted in a known phony document and a partisan impeachment rooted in false claims?

And now you're escalating the lies.

So what have all your butthurt lying accomplished? Nothing. You've parroted everything the cult told you to parrot, and you're still a loser. You've wasted years of your life lying for your cult.

Unreal.

I have MY word for that. If Biden becomes POTUS...then he is POTUS. Period. I may not like it, but as an American, much as I think he's corrupt and an asshole, he will still be POTUS. Period. I'll get over it, just as I did when both Bush's became POTUS. Didn't like it, but....there it was and there it is. American first. Regardless of who wears the temporary crown.

Unreal.

I have MY word for that. If Biden becomes POTUS...then he is POTUS. Period. I may not like it, but as an American, much as I think he's corrupt and an asshole, he will still be POTUS. Period. I'll get over it, just as I did when both Bush's became POTUS. Didn't like it, but....there it was and there it is. American first. Regardless of who wears the temporary crown.

Totally with you there...I had to swallow Trump...it is how our system works and no matter who wins it is better than many other systems.

They already want us to wear masks in our own homes.
I wear one when I'm in stores, at gas pumps, otherwise where someone might be on the other side of the island. I wear one if going into any confined space with other people, but I try to stay out of those situations if at all possible. I don't wear a mask in my vehicle when riding alone or with family members if they don't mind, and they don't mind nor do I if they are maskless. I don't wear a mask when out walking, riding a bike or just out in the yard etc where open air exist.

Covid isn't hiding in open air or in sanitized areas, but if people are involved otherwise, then there is always the chance of picking up a germ possibly. Can't live in fear however, so we should not just fall for anything. Just use your common sense folks, that's all you can do, but stopping your living isn't an option, and it never should have been an option ever.

The Covid is no different than the infamous 1919 Spanish Flu, only that the times are now different as far as cleanliness, and safety goes..

Just talked to a cop downstairs. Lockdown starts this Sunday. Nobody can go anywhere except once per week. I laughed and said I'll go where I want, when I want. He laughed along with me and said they don't plan on enforcing it.

Vote's a vote. Doesn't matter if they're in the high chaparral or ghetto. Your rural vote is no more important than that of the urbanite.

Its fraud
Stay tuned.
Again, I put this to you as I have put to others. Put you money where you mouth is. If Trump wins in court I'll leave the board for a year, if he doesn't you do? Are you a person of your convictions or are you full of shit?

And I will second that offer.

I make you the same counter offer that I made him.

IOW you do not have the courage of your convictions. Tell me something I don't know.

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser and retired Army general Michael Flynn retweeted a call for Trump to temporarily suspend constitutional order and declare martial law to have the military to oversee a new U.S. election.

Flynn tweeted, “#WeThePeople @SidneyPowell1 @LLinWood @DanScavino @LouDobbs @MariaBartiromo @marklevinshow @lofly727 Freedom never kneels except for God,” along with a link to a statement by an Ohio-based non-profit group called “We The People Convention.

In the We The People Convention (WTPC) press statement, the group details a full-page advertisement it bought in the Washington Times. The press statement is titled, “WTPC Calls for President to Invoke Limited Martial Law to Hold New Election and Protect our Vote, in Full Page Washington Times ad, if Legislators, Courts and Congress Do Not Follow the Constitution.”

The WTPC’s call for martial law comes as many U.S. media outlets have called the race for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, but Trump continues to contest the election results. Delegations of electoral college voters from each state are expected to cast their ballots for president on Dec. 14, while Dec. 23 serves as the deadline for electors’ votes to be received.

This would be hilarious to watch, Progs heads would explode.

I am afraid they would not be the only ones.

I voted for Trump. I dislike Biden. I nearly almost hate Harris. And if Pelosi were drowning, I'd throw the bitch a 50 pound rock or try to get sharks to come find her.

But this isn't funny and I would be in the street protesting if this happened.

Its fraud
Stay tuned.
Again, I put this to you as I have put to others. Put you money where you mouth is. If Trump wins in court I'll leave the board for a year, if he doesn't you do? Are you a person of your convictions or are you full of shit?

And I will second that offer.

I make you the same counter offer that I made him.

What "counteroffer" is that?

You mean the attempt to block the electoral college certification of trump’s win in 2016?

Democrats didn't do that. You're lying outright, using the "but one Democrat did that, therefore all of the Democrats did it!" big lie tactic.

You mean the relentless four-year attempts to remove trump from office including a three+ year investigation rooted in a known phony document and a partisan impeachment rooted in false claims?

And now you're escalating the lies.

So what have all your butthurt lying accomplished? Nothing. You've parroted everything the cult told you to parrot, and you're still a loser. You've wasted years of your life lying for your cult.
You’re delusional. Everything I mentioned is true and accurate.

Six swing states flip after midnight and you think it’s not suspicious? You’re dishonest.

You're not that stupid. You know the mail votes were counted later, and favored Biden. You're lying deliberately, as part of a fascist coup attempt.
Mail votes were counted in plenty of time in most every other state.

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser and retired Army general Michael Flynn retweeted a call for Trump to temporarily suspend constitutional order and declare martial law to have the military to oversee a new U.S. election.

Flynn tweeted, “#WeThePeople @SidneyPowell1 @LLinWood @DanScavino @LouDobbs @MariaBartiromo @marklevinshow @lofly727 Freedom never kneels except for God,” along with a link to a statement by an Ohio-based non-profit group called “We The People Convention.

In the We The People Convention (WTPC) press statement, the group details a full-page advertisement it bought in the Washington Times. The press statement is titled, “WTPC Calls for President to Invoke Limited Martial Law to Hold New Election and Protect our Vote, in Full Page Washington Times ad, if Legislators, Courts and Congress Do Not Follow the Constitution.”

The WTPC’s call for martial law comes as many U.S. media outlets have called the race for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, but Trump continues to contest the election results. Delegations of electoral college voters from each state are expected to cast their ballots for president on Dec. 14, while Dec. 23 serves as the deadline for electors’ votes to be received.

This would be hilarious to watch, Progs heads would explode.

I am afraid they would not be the only ones.

I voted for Trump. I dislike Biden. I nearly almost hate Harris. And if Pelosi were drowning, I'd throw the bitch a 50 pound rock or try to get sharks to come find her.

But this isn't funny and I would be in the street protesting if this happened.
The thing's that led up to you expressing the feelings that you do have concerning these people, makes one think that you'd be willing to see this through in order to gain justice in the end. It's time to see people being indicted for their grand theft of this election. If we have a corrupt system, that needs to be reversed.

All these hearings should be throwing up huge red flags concerning the entrenched corrupt players that still exist on these panels when these poor witnesses are being interviewed in these hearings.

What an injustice it all is.

NTD is a great news source I'm finding, and they seem to be covering this thing in an excellent way.

Check out on YouTube -
Election witnesses respond after senator ask why others haven't come forward, draws applause | NTD.

The applause was for the witnesses being brave enough to come forward, and to explain how their lives were being destroyed because of their honesty.

Powerful stuff.

The one senator who said "why are we listening to this, a judge has already ruled on it ?? That guy should be investigated big time, because you could clearly tell that he was biased as if to be attempting to not allow the average Americans to speak truth to power in a hearing. Why ?? What was his fears to allow witnesses to tell their harrowing truth's to the committee assembled ??? Every one of these deep staters should be identified when they do what they do, and investigated to see if they have ties to the election steal that is taking place in this country.

Republicrats should be on the hot seat also, because they hated it when a president walked into that Whitehouse to get things back in order for the country. They hated him because in the tornado's he was creating, it unfortunately for them was revealing their bullcrap as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back