Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn tweets call for Trump to declare martial law, order new US election

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

So much for all our over seas military members, those who are frail or in poor health, American expats, Americans with disabilities.
So be it.
No problem disenfranchising those who are willing to die for your liberties..so be it?

F'kin POS.
The more I see what is going on the more I realize that the Republicans are into disenfranchising voters, overturning elections if they don't win, and giving in to authoritarianism.
If that’s what you see then you’re blind.

This is not about a "free and fair" election. This is all about making sure Trump wins...even when voted out.

Unreal.
If Biden won fair and square, this wouldnt be a problem for so many. But until it is proven he did, we will continue to fight this.Its NOT about Trump. Its about the integrity of the voting system which is BROKEN. Period.

This is not about a "free and fair" election. This is all about making sure Trump wins...even when voted out.

Unreal.
If Biden won fair and square, this wouldnt be a problem for so many. But until it is proven he did, we will continue to fight this.Its NOT about Trump. Its about the integrity of the voting system which is BROKEN. Period.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if Trumpybear had won even by the slim margins of 2016.

Nope, everything would be fair and square, wouldn't it?

If Biden is a bad cat, then the nation must take action to make sure that he doesn't become the President

If is a very powerful word. If there was any proof that Joe is a bad cat it would have come out by now.

If they have proof of their allegations of fraud in any states election, they've had plenty of time to remedy the situation or air their grievances in a court of law. Without proof, without evidence this would be subverting the election, subverting the rule of law, subverting the will of the people, and subverting the Constitution. It would be an illegal coup attempt to try and declare martial law to stop the legal political mechanisms that ensures a peaceful transfer of power to the next Administration. The very idea is an affront to 230+ years of our history.
Just as overwhelming proof was presented from Quid Pro Quo Joe's mouth itself, yes we now see that proof and evidence means nothing at all anymore. He along with other shady political character's have set a very bad precedent in the country, and that makes him a very bad person among many others these days. For you to say anything less makes you a questionable person as well.

You have to have evidence to start with. None has been provided and even Republican judges have said this. You are not a questionable person. You are a nazi trying to steal the election for your Fuerher.

Unreal.

You are the ones who have to prove it. Biden does not have to prove anything. He won fair and square.

Unreal.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if Trumpybear had won even by the slim margins of 2016.

You mean if every swing state flipped for trump after midnight?

New election would be worthless unless it mandated personal appearance with photo-ID at a polling place where one's left thumb would be dipped in dye. Then show up again with a dyed thumb and you would still vote again - after that thumb were cut off....but then you'd have the right thumb dyed. Some might vote twice but three times? Not so much.

Unreal.

You are the ones who have to prove it. Biden does not have to prove anything. He won fair and square.
Yes. We have to prove it. Which is what we are doing. And until it IS proven it was fair and square..well...then it isn't fair and square.

Again..if Trump won, y'all would be screaming for recounts too. Don't lie and say that wouldn't have happened. Y'all are still bitching about Hillary losing. Or...did she????
THATS THE POINT. Jeez.

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

So much for all our over seas military members, those who are frail or in poor health, American expats, Americans with disabilities.
So be it.
No problem disenfranchising those who are willing to die for your liberties..so be it?

F'kin POS.
The more I see what is going on the more I realize that the Republicans are into disenfranchising voters, overturning elections if they don't win, and giving in to authoritarianism.
That's the problem, you only see thing's thru a leftist lens.. Go get cha some conservative glasses, because yours are broken beyond repair....

It highlights what a great service Mueller did. Flynn was set to be a high level advisor to Trump. Gaining a criminal conviction of this guy likely saved our nation.

That's an interesting point. Flynn, how now supports overthrowing the Constitution, might still be National Security Advisor.

As a nation, we dodged a bullet.
You ought to be worried about the man, especially after what you all done to him.

You mean the man who plotted to kidnap a foreign national residing in this country and deliver him abroad for money? Ya. He's a real treasure alright.
Gotta a credible link for that ??? I bet you don't.

Unreal.

I could say the same of you. If Trump had a "landslide" and the lame stream media called it for Trump, would YOU be saying he won fair and square? Nope.

If Biden is a bad cat, then the nation must take action to make sure that he doesn't become the President

If is a very powerful word. If there was any proof that Joe is a bad cat it would have come out by now.

If they have proof of their allegations of fraud in any states election, they've had plenty of time to remedy the situation or air their grievances in a court of law. Without proof, without evidence this would be subverting the election, subverting the rule of law, subverting the will of the people, and subverting the Constitution. It would be an illegal coup attempt to try and declare martial law to stop the legal political mechanisms that ensures a peaceful transfer of power to the next Administration. The very idea is an affront to 230+ years of our history.
Just as overwhelming proof was presented from Quid Pro Quo Joe's mouth itself, yes we now see that proof and evidence means nothing at all anymore. He along with other shady political character's have set a very bad precedent in the country, and that makes him a very bad person among many others these days. For you to say anything less makes you a questionable person as well.

You have to have evidence to start with. None has been provided and even Republican judges have said this. You are not a questionable person. You are a nazi trying to steal the election for your Fuerher.
To quote OldLadyKaren.....STOPPIT. The "nazi" word has outlived itself already and its boring. Come up with something new. In short...go graze some grass with the rest of the herd and muse on it.

Unreal.
Watching the local leftist news this evening, and they are going along with anything crazy Biden says or suggest concerning mask and such. Pathetic rubes all of them...... Y'all ready to wear your dam mask everywhere except in your own home next. ????????

This crap is getting outright stupid now.

I had to turn the channel. I couldn't take the stupidity. It's off the chain.

I live in a state that has never backed down from the dam virus, and yes we've had some issue's with it, but we would have had worse issue's if we would have had a dumb ace governor or mayor like these idiot run blue cities. I even got the thing along with others I know (all recovered, and without any drastic measures or special drugs taken). All around I see a bustling society working and playing just like we always have.

We have resteraunts busy, store's going strong, the economy still soaring, and yes people getting cases here and there, but nothing like we read about or see in these blue states. Now Biden wants to take it federal so he can force all state's regardless of their situation to comply with his unconstitutional orders just to make it all look good.

People, if you let these leftist crazies take over your country, then God help you is all I can say, because God will be your last line of defense upon giving you the wisdom to know the truth, and to understand the truth.

It's hard to believe we've reached this point, but here we are. Before the military is placed into these crazies hands, you had best think hard and long about what is coming, and how you will be forced to comply by threat of force, and by force under direction of the illegitimate Biden administration.

I could say the same of you. If Trump had a "landslide" and the lame stream media called it for Trump, would YOU be saying he won fair and square? Nope.

Yes, absolutely. After all, we did just that in 2016.

Remember, we're not like you. We're put loyalty to country before loyalty to party. You can't imagine not being corrupt yourself, so you can't imagine other people not being corrupt, but that only reflects badly on you.

Yes, absolutely. After all, we did just that in 2016.

Remember, we're not like you. We're put loyalty to country before loyalty to party. You can't imagine not being corrupt yourself, so you can't imagine other people not being corrupt, but that only reflects badly on you.
You mean the attempt to block the electoral college certification of trump’s win in 2016?
You mean the relentless four-year attempts to remove trump from office including a three+ year investigation rooted in a known phony document and a partisan impeachment rooted in false claims?
You’re just another liar.

Unreal.

I would.

I trust theintegrity of our elections, DESPITE Trump’s attemp to seed conspiracies of fraud when he thought he might lose in 2016, just like he is doing now.

I did not LIKE the results, but It wasn’t fraud, and neither is 2020.

What I seem to be hearing is that in order for an election to be free, fair, and legitimate, Trump has to win, and that is wrong on so many levels.

Unreal.

I would.

I trust theintegrity of our elections, DESPITE Trump’s attemp to seed conspiracies of fraud when he thought he might lose in 2016, just like he is doing now.

I did not LIKE the results, but It wasn’t fraud, and neither is 2020.

What I seem to be hearing is that in order for an election to be free, fair, and legitimate, Trump has to win, and that is wrong on so many levels.
If you think this election wasn’t skewed then you’re completely dishonest.

Unreal.
Watching the local leftist news this evening, and they are going along with anything crazy Biden says or suggest concerning mask and such. Pathetic rubes all of them...... Y'all ready to wear your dam mask everywhere except in your own home next. ????????

This crap is getting outright stupid now.

I had to turn the channel. I couldn't take the stupidity. It's off the chain.

I live in a state that has never backed down from the dam virus, and yes we've had some issue's with it, but we would have had worse issue's if we would have had a dumb ace governor or mayor like these idiot run blue cities. I even got the thing along with others I know (all recovered, and without any drastic measures or special drugs taken). All around I see a bustling society working and playing just like we always have.

We have resteraunts busy, store's going strong, the economy still soaring, and yes people getting cases here and there, but nothing like we read about or see in these blue states. Now Biden wants to take it federal so he can force all state's regardless of their situation to comply with his unconstitutional orders just to make it all look good.

People, if you let these leftist crazies take over your country, then God help you is all I can say, because God will be your last line of defense upon giving you the wisdom to know the truth, and to understand the truth.

It's hard to believe we've reached this point, but here we are. Before the military is placed into these crazies hands, you had best think hard and long about what is coming, and how you will be forced to comply by threat of force, and by force under direction of the illegitimate Biden administration.
The only crazy hands the military was placed in was Trump’s. And he tried to use them against protesters so he could have a political photo op.

Forum List

Back