Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn tweets call for Trump to declare martial law, order new US election

Mob rule. Attacks on people, property and legacy; censorship deluxe; election fraud; quotas and segregation; anti-American national security and abetting enemies; destruction of economy and creation of dependence by virtue of fossil fuel restrictions and Wuhan virus lockdowns, etc.
  1. No election fraud
  2. Twitter is privately owned. They decide on the rules. Don't like it, get your own platform
  3. What enemies were aided?
  4. Actually, economy was going fine until the Orange Buffoon ignored COVID
  5. Fossil fuels are dying. Even Saudi Arabia has acknowledged that due to lack of demand they can never see a time when they will run out of oil - IOW, it will be stuck in the ground due to lack of demand.
  6. Lockdown worked in many countries. Have nowhere the number of infections and deaths per head of population compared to US
Election fraud is obvious except to liars.
Privately owned or not, censorship is censorship. Those who excuse it are anti-American.
Muslim terrorists were aided and abetted.
Economy was robust until democrats enacted lockdowns.
SA’s reduced demand is a result of trump energy policy. That will flip if Biden and his communists succeed with their green scam. Obammunism II.
Lockdowns worked nowhere.

Obviously this election was FUBAR.

It would be nice if we could redo the election but that is probably impractical. If Trump declared martial law and ordered the army to run a new election the cities would burn. Many voters would see this as a military coup.

Now if the DOJ and the FBI could find people who were counting the votes who would admit that they added thousands and thousands of Biden votes and threw out thousands and thousands of Trump votes we might see the majority of people agree we need a new election. If a couple people broke down under FBI pressure others would follow. Perhaps the new election would only involve a few states Where the vote count was proved to be unreliable,

But I don’t think either the DOJ or the FBI have any desire to see Trump in a second term so I doubt they will ever find anything seriously wrong with the vote count even if it walked up and smacked them in the face. Plus of course if the CIA was running the operation and using election altering computer programs like “Hammer“ and “Scorecard” the FBI and DOJ would never reveal that fact. The Deep State protects its own.

Privately owned or not, censorship is censorship. Those who excuse it are anti-American.
SA’s reduced demand is a result of trump energy policy. That will flip if Biden and his communists succeed with their green scam. Obammunism II.

You are clueless.

It would be nice if we could redo the election but that is probably impractical. If Trump declared martial law and ordered the army to run a new election the cities would burn. Many voters would see this as a military coup.

Now if the DOJ and the FBI could find people who were counting the votes who would admit that they added thousands and thousands of Biden votes and threw out thousands and thousands of Trump votes we might see the majority of people agree we need a new election. If a couple people broke down under FBI pressure others would follow. Perhaps the new election would only involve a few states Where the vote count was proved to be unreliable,

But I don’t think either the DOJ or the FBI have any desire to see Trump in a second term so I doubt they will ever find anything seriously wrong with the vote count even if it walked up and smacked them in the face. Plus of course if the CIA was running the operation and using election altering computer programs like “Hammer“ and “Scorecard” the FBI and DOJ would never reveal that fact. The Deep State protects its own.

There is also the fact that the above post is just fill of errors....and, well....shit....

There is also the fact that the above post is just fill of errors....and, well....shit....

You have your opinion and I have mine. I have been watching the witness testimony in the hearings on this election in various states and I believe the witnesses. Perhaps you should watch these hearings too. OAN broadcasts them every day.

I voted against Trump this year (not in 2016) because I finally became convinced that he personally was an uncontrolled narcissist who was capable of almost anything, even trying to engineer a coup of this sort — if he lost a close re-election effort and thought he could pull it off. We are lucky that he lost clearly and that he is both too incompetent and lazy to make the effort. I believe many other powerful ruling class elites saw him in the same light and had similar fears ...

I myself always feared — and today consider it quite obvious — that Trump is so unstable, so flawed as a man, that he could also stumble into, or even lead us directly into, a major war. I do not say he wanted war. Not at all. I used to appreciate his rhetoric against the system, even against “endless wars.” But Trump’s talk about international politics were always absurdly simpleminded, self-contradictory and untrustworthy, like everything else about him. I did not vote for anyone in 2016 because I thought Hillary then was an equal or greater immediate danger with her call for continuing the fight against Assad, for “no fly zones” in Syria, etc.

But if Trump were re-elected in 2020, having increasingly rid himself of all restraints and having worked his way through innumerable “grown-up” advisors (and some not so grown up!) — who can not see him as a crazy isolated nut quite capable of doing something insane in his second term? Frankly, I think the world has dodged a bullet in this election.

If Trump personally were not the Republican candidate, I would not have cast my vote for Joe Biden.

I voted against Trump this year (not in 2016) because I finally became convinced that he personally was an uncontrolled narcissist who was capable of almost anything, even trying to engineer a coup of this sort — if he lost a close re-election effort and thought he could pull it off. We are lucky that he lost clearly and that he is both too incompetent and lazy to make the effort. I believe many other powerful ruling class elites saw him in the same light and had similar fears ...

I myself always feared — and today consider it quite obvious — that Trump is so unstable, so flawed as a man, that he could also stumble into, or even lead us directly into, a major war. I do not say he wanted war. Not at all. I used to appreciate his rhetoric against the system, even against “endless wars.” But Trump’s talk about international politics were always absurdly simpleminded, self-contradictory and untrustworthy, like everything else about him. I did not vote for anyone in 2016 because I thought Hillary then was an equal or greater immediate danger with her call for continuing the fight against Assad, for “no fly zones” in Syria, etc.

But if Trump were re-elected in 2020, having increasingly rid himself of all restraints and having worked his way through innumerable “grown-up” advisors (and some not so grown up!) — who can not see him as a crazy isolated nut quite capable of doing something insane in his second term? Frankly, I think the world has dodged a bullet in this election.

If Trump personally were not the Republican candidate, I would not have cast my vote for Joe Biden.
Your kidding me right ??? Biden was less a danger than Trump, although we had 4 years of tremendous gains while Trump was being hated and lied about by minority group's that had an agenda to transform all of America against it's will ?? Trump who gave the citizen's of this country great things that it couldn't get for decades before a Trump administration came into being ?? Trump who brought our military back home, although the Democrats wanted extended wars and eternal wars that keep the war machine oiled and greased nicely at our young folks expense. That Trump ??

Trump who gave new life for veterans, the right to try, rolled back restrictive regs that choked out job's for American's in favor of over seas cheap communist labor or better yet stopping the promotion of illegal cheap labor from south of the border, and deporting criminals when found using these so called sanctuary cities for cover.

Trump who brought job's back by the hundreds of thousands in a bid to restrengthen American's as individual's, and this in order to restrengthen America as a whole. Trump also calling the collaborative corruption out in the MSM who didn't like American's coming back, because they are merely mouth pieces for their globalist slave masters, and worse they are slam full of mentally challenged people that are ripe to be slaved by these puppet masters, otherwise all due to themselves being compromised in life.

I laugh when I read these post, because they are truly ridiculous and very ignorant.

Mob rule. Attacks on people, property and legacy; censorship deluxe; election fraud; quotas and segregation; anti-American national security and abetting enemies; destruction of economy and creation of dependence by virtue of fossil fuel restrictions and Wuhan virus lockdowns, etc.
  1. No election fraud
  2. Twitter is privately owned. They decide on the rules. Don't like it, get your own platform
  5. Fossil fuels are dying. Even Saudi Arabia has acknowledged that due to lack of demand they can never see a time when they will run out of oil - IOW, it will be stuck in the ground due to lack of demand.
  6. Lockdown worked in many countries. Have nowhere the number of infections and deaths per head of population compared to US

Or....anyone who uses evidence as the basis of their reasoning.

Again, nonsense. You've never had a right to someone else's property. By your logic of 'censorship', I can go into your home against your will, put a Biden/Harris sticker on your livingroom wall....and you can neither stop me, nor cover it up, nor ever take it down.

That's not how free speech works. Or has ever worked.

By whom?

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

It highlights what a great service Mueller did. Flynn was set to be a high level advisor to Trump. Gaining a criminal conviction of this guy likely saved our nation.

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

It highlights what a great service Mueller did. Flynn was set to be a high level advisor to Trump. Gaining a criminal conviction of this guy likely saved our nation.

That's an interesting point. Flynn, how now supports overthrowing the Constitution, might still be National Security Advisor.

As a nation, we dodged a bullet.

That's an interesting point. Flynn, how now supports overthrowing the Constitution, might still be National Security Advisor.

It also makes you wonder about Trump supporters (if they're serious....which I doubt) that they are endorsing what this lousy human being is laying down...overthrowing the government.

It also makes you wonder about Trump supporters (if they're serious....which I doubt) that they are endorsing what this lousy human being is laying down...overthrowing the government.

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt. Trump is got them worked up into a frothing lather. They've imbued a malignant narcissist with their sense of Tribe.

Give it some time after Trump is gone to let them settle into their own sense of identity. Its gonna be a lot like recovering from an abusive relationship.

You are clueless.
I just countered with specifics and you went gutter.
You’re clueless and you just demonstrated it.

1. No election fraud

Or....anyone who uses evidence as the basis of their reasoning.

Again, nonsense. You've never had a right to someone else's property. By your logic of 'censorship', I can go into your home against your will, put a Biden/Harris sticker on your livingroom wall....and you can neither stop me, nor cover it up, nor ever take it down.

That's not how free speech works. Or has ever worked.

By whom?
If someone offers a discussion platform and censors speech that is censorship. That is un-American. Legal or not, it is un-American.
Obama aided and abetted Muslim terrorists by allowing ISIS to foment and by giving iran money and carte blanche in nuke weapons development.

But while the Insurrection Act is law, the fact that martial law is not codified lands its use in a distinctly grey legal area.

“One of the problems, of course, is that there’s nothing to prevent the president or a military commander from declaring martial law,” Banks noted. “They can just do it. It’s not sanctioned by law.”

Banks noted that the civilian in charge of the military — in this case, Defense Secretary Mark Esper — is the key to ensuring the military is kept out of the 2020 elections.

Secretary Esper is in a in a really critical role here,” Banks noted.

WAS in a critical role.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper — was the key to ensuring the military is kept out of the 2020 elections.

He is no longer the defense secretary, Trump canned him. Now, he just needs to get enough of the military top brass, and rank and file willing to do battle with special command and the CIA, and all hell, could, potentially break lose. :dunno:

:tinfoil:

Trump 'Terminates' Secretary Of Defense Mark Esper
November 9, 20202:01 PM ET

They’re mostly urban votes, cattle in a geographically small corral.
Vote's a vote. Doesn't matter if they're in the high chaparral or ghetto. Your rural vote is no more important than that of the urbanite.

Its fraud
Stay tuned.
Again, I put this to you as I have put to others. Put you money where you mouth is. If Trump wins in court I'll leave the board for a year, if he doesn't you do? Are you a person of your convictions or are you full of shit?

And I will second that offer.

I make you the same counter offer that I made him.

You ought to be worried about the man, especially after what you all done to him.

But while the Insurrection Act is law, the fact that martial law is not codified lands its use in a distinctly grey legal area.

“One of the problems, of course, is that there’s nothing to prevent the president or a military commander from declaring martial law,” Banks noted. “They can just do it. It’s not sanctioned by law.”

Banks noted that the civilian in charge of the military — in this case, Defense Secretary Mark Esper — is the key to ensuring the military is kept out of the 2020 elections.

Secretary Esper is in a in a really critical role here,” Banks noted.

WAS in a critical role.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper — was the key to ensuring the military is kept out of the 2020 elections.

He is no longer the defense secretary, Trump canned him. Now, he just needs to get enough of the military top brass, and rank and file willing to do battle with special command and the CIA, and all hell, could, potentially break lose. :dunno:

:tinfoil:

November 9, 20202:01 PM ET

We have a winner. Chicken Dinner!

:thankusmile:

So much for all our over seas military members, those who are frail or in poor health, American expats, Americans with disabilities.
So be it.
No problem disenfranchising those who are willing to die for your liberties..so be it?

F'kin POS.
The more I see what is going on the more I realize that the Republicans are into disenfranchising voters, overturning elections if they don't win, and giving in to authoritarianism.

You ought to be worried about the man, especially after what you all done to him.

You mean the man who plotted to kidnap a foreign national residing in this country and deliver him abroad for money? Ya. He's a real treasure alright.

Forum List

Back