Results are in: Grant Wahl died of aortic aneurysm.

Abdominal or thorax ? My dad had 3(caught 2 early). The one last week took him out at 96. My mom had one repaired years ago. My Uncle dropped in the kitchen at age 61. Grampz dropped at 65 while at work.
Mine is "enlarging"
All abdominals.
When the time comes...I aint gonna bother. At 70 something, when it happens, hitting the floor is OK by me.

Mine was above my heart on my left side.. in the aorta.

I had so much unbelievable pain and I'm older than you.

Abdominal or thorax ? My dad had 3(caught 2 early). The one last week took him out at 96. My mom had one repaired years ago. My Uncle dropped in the kitchen at age 61. Grampz dropped at 65 while at work.
Mine is "enlarging"
All abdominals.
When the time comes...I aint gonna bother. At 70 something, when it happens, hitting the floor is OK by me.
That's what badger2 thought when doc prescribed an aortic ultrasound. Death comes fairly quickly, a death no human experiences anyway, and the quick loss of blood to the brain takes out consciousness right away. A beautiful death.

So there are various forms of aneurysm, some without pain and sudden.
The abdominal often comes with a lower back pain and the quackolas do Xray, that shows nothing.
R "eal" doc will ask if it penetrates through toward, or to, the abdominal. Then he should slab you and either ultrasound, cat, or manually probe the groin and feel for it. That's how my ol mans was caught. It was so big that doc didn't even ask for a scan. He called the anesthesiologist and jumped right at it.
Back before laparascopic they opened you up with a chainsaw. Now it's 2 stitches, a Dacron tire patch and a computer screen.
Doc also repaired a hack job they did when removing his appendix 50 years earlier(VA quack). Ol doc was the real deal.

HMMMM. I wonder if Q-tzar will freak about now ? :stir:

The abdominal often comes with a lower back pain and the quackolas do Xray, that shows nothing.
R "eal" doc will ask if it penetrates through toward, or to, the abdominal. Then he should slab you and either ultrasound, cat, or manually probe the groin and feel for it. That's how my ol mans was caught. It was so big that doc didn't even ask for a scan. He called the anesthesiologist and jumped right at it.
Back before laparascopic they opened you up with a chainsaw. Now it's 2 stitches, a Dacron tire patch and a computer screen.
Doc also repaired a hack job they did when removing his appendix 50 years earlier(VA quack). Ol doc was the real deal.

HMMMM. I wonder if Q-tzar will freak about now ? :stir:
Doc's question is telling: higher up, operations get dangerous. So reasonably, are there certain places where these can't be repaired?

There are aneurysms that burst. There are viruses that cause aorta cells to burst:

'....Here's spike expressing in every single cell of an aorta that subsequently ruptured.'

It looks like a stealth operation. Virus evidence can't be found, though T-cells are responding to these viral "ghosts" that cause the damage by proxy.

Forum List

Back