P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Barack Obama campaigned on delivering "the most transparent administration in U.S. history". He actually delivered the least transparent, most corrupt administration in U.S. history. Even the liberal media acknowledged that the Bush Administration was exponentially more forthcoming with information than the Obama Administration was.

I don't expect Donald Trump to change any of this (in fact - my expectations are it will be just as bad as the Obama Administration). But the American people really need to make a major push for transparency. I think the fact that the left is so against conservatives on this issue speaks volumes. Every single American should demand nothing less than full disclosure and the absolute truth outside of anything which is genuinely a matter of national security.

Barack Obama pardoned Bradley Manning yesterday and that is a good start. We need the Trump Administration to do the same with Julian Assange and Ed Snowden. These people all exposed illegal activity of the government. That should never be a criminal action. We need to protect whistleblowers.

upload_2017-1-18_15-12-32.jpeg

I disagree. I think Trump will realize that the average US citizen isn't as stupid, as the progressives appear to think they are, and will attempt to be more transparent and honest in dealing with the public.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Barack Obama campaigned on delivering "the most transparent administration in U.S. history". He actually delivered the least transparent, most corrupt administration in U.S. history. Even the liberal media acknowledged that the Bush Administration was exponentially more forthcoming with information than the Obama Administration was.

I don't expect Donald Trump to change any of this (in fact - my expectations are it will be just as bad as the Obama Administration). But the American people really need to make a major push for transparency. I think the fact that the left is so against conservatives on this issue speaks volumes. Every single American should demand nothing less than full disclosure and the absolute truth outside of anything which is genuinely a matter of national security.

Barack Obama pardoned Bradley Manning yesterday and that is a good start. We need the Trump Administration to do the same with Julian Assange and Ed Snowden. These people all exposed illegal activity of the government. That should never be a criminal action. We need to protect whistleblowers.

Fully expect the pardon of Snowden if Putin tells him to. Is Assange under indictment from a US Court? I thought he raped a woman overseas.

But Snowden will likely get a State Dinner; Trump is loyal to those who helped him win the election.

Fully expect the pardon of Snowden if Putin tells him to. Is Assange under indictment from a US Court? I thought he raped a woman overseas.

But Snowden will likely get a State Dinner; Trump is loyal to those who helped him win the election.
And why aren't you celebrating Snowden's state dinner? Oh wait....I forgot the left is fascist and loves an oppressive government that collects data on it's own citizens without a warrant. My bad.

I disagree. I think Trump will realize that the average US citizen isn't as stupid, as the progressives appear to think they are, and will attempt to be more transparent and honest in dealing with the public.
You clearly don't know Donald Trump. He's a life-long liberal. And like all liberals, he's obsessed with power. There is no way he's going to step into the ultimate center of power - the Oval Office - and give it back to the American people where it belongs. There is a very small percentage of the people in the world that would do that - and Donald Trump sure as hell isn't one of them. Ted Cruz? Yes. Rand Paul? Yes. Donald Trump? Hell no.

Transparency? You mean like releasing his tax returns?
Absolutely! That's a great example. Something Trump didn't do. It's why I don't expect him to be the least bit transparent about anything. And it is why the American people must come together - at least on this one issue.

Forum List

Back