Restoration of immunity

Lyzi123

Rookie
Mar 9, 2015
Last days I feel myself strange, almost terrible. Feel myself tired all the time, and I also have disturbed sleep. After I checked all lab analyzes and was quite surprised that everything is fine. I'm sick very often, and according to my doctor, my immune system is too weak. How could I strengthen my immune system? It’s understood that better lifestyle, and food could help, but I've heard that some medications could make it faster. Could anyone give me an advice? I've been told to use this Products , recuperates the body, and makes it easier to self-diagnose and self-treatment. Could anyone give me any hint about some other meds?

Innate immunity can fight infection w/o antibiotics...

Scientists Use Natural Immunity to Fight Infection Without Antibiotics
April 28, 2016 - Antibiotic resistance has made infections hard to fight, even life-threatening in many cases. Scientists in Sweden, however, may have found an alternative to using antibiotics.
In a mouse model, the scientists trained the body’s natural immune system, called innate immunity, to disarm and destroy a bacterium that causes a kidney infection, often in children. The innate immune system is the front line of the body's defenses, and it works in two different ways to fight infections. The first is what researchers call a "good antibacterial defense" that targets and kills the invading pathogen.

BE71883F-9517-4A40-A829-81C4B20ED925_w640_r1_s.jpg

A microbiologist reads a panel to check on a bacterium's resistance to an antibiotic in the Infectious Disease Laboratory at the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.​

The second causes inflammation — the redness, swelling and fever that accompany an illness or injury. It's a vital part of the immune response but also can cause significant tissue damage, and in some cases it can contribute to the progress of the disease or infection. "So the question has been: Can you find a way of treating infections by stopping the bad part of the immune defense and still keep the antibacterial defense?" said Catharina Svanborg, a professor of clinical immunology at Lund University in Sweden. "This is what we have done in our model.”

Flipping a switch

Svanborg and her fellow researchers found that the two parts of the process are controlled by two different molecules, so they just turned off the inflammation molecule. By blocking it, they found they could take advantage of the part of natural immune defense that promotes healing. “It is a surprise because this technology has not been used in this way to treat infections," she said. "So, it was an unexpected finding ... but it was a logical step to take." Svanborg and her colleagues published their findings in the journal Science Translational Medicine.

She said investigators are planning more tests, this time to see whether the innate immune system can take on other pathogens, such as those that cause pneumonia. “The picture is the same for all these different categories, and conceptually, what we’ve done is to say: Instead of killing the bacteria directly, we are harnessing the immune system in such a way that the tissue damage is suppressed and the symptoms are suppressed,” Svanborg said. Given the growing seriousness of bacterial infections that don’t respond to antibiotics, Svanborg thinks it’s only a matter of time before some illnesses are treated using the immune system alone.

Scientists Use Natural Immunity to Fight Infection Without Antibiotics

Last days I feel myself strange, almost terrible. Feel myself tired all the time, and I also have disturbed sleep. After I checked all lab analyzes and was quite surprised that everything is fine. I'm sick very often, and according to my doctor, my immune system is too weak. How could I strengthen my immune system? It’s understood that better lifestyle, and food could help, but I've heard that some medications could make it faster. Could anyone give me an advice? I've been told to use this Products , recuperates the body, and makes it easier to self-diagnose and self-treatment. Could anyone give me any hint about some other meds?

I don't suppose you'd consider going to the doctor and getting a check up first, or does that make too much sense?

Tickle me immune...
icon_wink.gif

Tickling pleasure center of brain can boost immunity, study says
Wed, Jul 06, 2016 - Artificially stimulating the brain’s feel-good center boosts immunity in mice in a way that could help explain the power of placebos, a study reported on Monday.
“Our findings indicate that activation of areas of the brain associated with positive expectations can affect how the body copes with diseases,” said senior author Asya Rolls, an assistant professor at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology’s Faculty of Medicine. The findings, reported in Nature Medicine, “might one day lead to the development of new drugs that utilize the brain’s potential to cure,” she said. It has long been known that the human brain’s reward system, which mediates pleasure, can be activated with a dummy pill devoid of any active ingredients — known as a placebo — if the person taking it thinks it is real medicine. “But it was not clear whether this could impact physical well-being,” Rolls said.

Rolls and colleagues incubated immune cells from mice exposed to deadly E coli bacteria after specific cells in the animals’ reward center had been stimulated. These immune cells were at least twice as effective in killing bacteria than ordinary ones, they reported. In a second test, the scientists vaccinated different mice with the same immune cells. Thirty days later, the new set of rodents was likewise twice as likely to be able to fight off infection. The immune-boosting information emanated from a part of the brain called the ventral tegmental area, home to a reward system powered by the mood-modifying chemical dopamine.

This area lights up in brain scans when a mouse — or a human — knows that a meal, or a sexual encounter, is in the offing. The study found that the message is then routed via the sympathetic nervous system, which is responsible for snap responses in a crisis situation, until it triggers the bacteria-fighting immune response. Evolutionary pressures might play a key role, the researchers said. “Feeding and sex expose one to bacteria,” Rolls said. “It would give one an evolutionary advantage if — when the reward system is activated — immunity is also boosted.”

Tickling pleasure center of brain can boost immunity, study says - Taipei Times

Study up on EDTA and in particular the difference between the di-calcium variety found in mayo and shampoo and di-sodium that is used in ERs and industrial cleaners. You don't want to confuse those two types and you do want to make sure that it is on your medical records.

EDTA di-calcium is the standard treatment for lead poisoning. It also clears up multiple sub-clinical metal poisonings leading to side effects such as 90% reductions in cancers and cardiovascular disease. However more of the other medications you use will be used instead of excreted so your doctor better keep an eye on you so you don't overuse it.

Forum List

Back