Responsible Gun Owner Stands His Ground

Where are the right wingers to comment on this story?

What do you want? He killed them and he will be punished. It has nothing to do with gun rights or politics lefty

Why?

He was exercising his corrupted 2nd Amendment right to prosecute the law as he saw fit.

no he wasn't. this has zero to do with second amendment rights. you're full of shit as usual. the second amendment does not state what you just said you fucking POS.

The story is about a man who acted criminally, maliciously, and with intent to kill.

Death penalty should be the result if justice is to be satisfied.

There is no 2d Amendment issue here at all.

wow, jake finally gets on the right side of the political aisle. good for you.

this is not a second amendment case. leftwingers can stfu.

Why?

In a similar incident a man named Tom Horn shot and killed two burglars who were on his neighbor's property.

Man Cleared for Killing Neighbor's Burglars - ABC News

While he did call 911, he was told by them to stand down. He shot these guys anyway and got away with it.

I can see this fellow bringing that case up.

then you can surely cite where he used the second amendment as a defense.

FACT: he uses self defense

self defense is not in the second amendment.

Print the story on the front page, and I guarantee you THEFT will go DOWN.

Fucking thieves will be thinking twice before they go trying to STEAL things from people that DON'T BELONG TO THEM, else they get their ASS SHOT OFF.

A few more stories like this and crime will plummet.

If he had called 911, or fired a warning shot, this wouldn't have happened.

See, this is what happens when you have the right to shoot first and ask questions later. This fuckwit should be strung up by his balls and be banned from ever owning a gun again.

There is no "right to shoot first and ask questions later". That's why he is being charged.

Pretty sure if the charges stick he'll go to prison, where he won't be allowed to own a gun.

Prison?
He has second amendment rights

OOps! My bad
Should be good enough

Guess you libs just can't handle the fact that "the righties" aren't defending this guy.

The current facts of the story show him to be out of line, and guilty of at least manslaughter if not murder.

Where are the right wingers to comment on this story?

What do you want? He killed them and he will be punished. It has nothing to do with gun rights or politics lefty

Why?

He was exercising his corrupted 2nd Amendment right to prosecute the law as he saw fit.

Another line of crap from one of the board pro bull shitters.

Please tell us why its a 2nd amendment issue

The story is about a man who acted criminally, maliciously, and with intent to kill.

Death penalty should be the result if justice is to be satisfied.

There is no 2d Amendment issue here at all.

This is the first sensible post I have seen of yours! Sincere congratulations! :clap2:

Forum List

Back