Respect For Law

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Under US law, officials cannot charge anyone with a conspiracy unless an act has been committed to further the conspiracy. It is notable that Donald Trump left the White House voluntarily on Jan 20 and has not made any attempt to replace Joe Biden. He protested the vote count as long as he could, but then accepted his loss. I find it remarkable that, even tho DJ Trump is not a lawyer, he shows more respect for the law than many Democrats who are lawyers.

We can expect the Left to become increasingly hysterical as we get closer to 2023 when the next election cycle commences. They KNOW he will run, AND win and they have used up all their credibility to stop his agenda because of the absolute TRAIN WRECK of the current administration. They will be seeing more votes than they can even imagine because of the backlash against their efforts to destroy this nation.

Under US law, officials cannot charge anyone with a conspiracy unless an act has been committed to further the conspiracy. It is notable that Donald Trump left the White House voluntarily on Jan 20 and has not made any attempt to replace Joe Biden. He protested the vote count as long as he could, but then accepted his loss. I find it remarkable that, even tho DJ Trump is not a lawyer, he shows more respect for the law than many Democrats who are lawyers.
Donald tramp laughts at the law, he is above the law.

Do you have any links to Donald's concession speech?

The US is a Country of selectively applied laws.

Who cares?

Left kooks, the media and demoquacks desperately trying to keep a charade relevant

Just stop

This has to be a troll, but I'll respond anyway.
Trump only a few days ago sent a letter to the state of Georgia requesting they overturn their election.
I just disproved every single thing you said in your post.

Trump only a few days ago sent a letter to the state of Georgia requesting they overturn their election.

Everything??? Show us proof that Trump sending a letter is illegal. Show us proof that he did not leave the white house on Jan 20. Show us proof that he tried to remove Joe Biden. Show us proof of the legal elements of conspiracy that proves me wrong.

YOU JUST TOLD 4 LIES.

The letter is legal, just like everything else Trump did. You Democrats insist the whole election was legal, yet you complain when anyone tries to investigate it. Why are you afraid of the truth?
You said in your original post that "He protested the vote count as long as he could, but then accepted his loss".

Doesnt look like he's accepted anything except being a straight up bitch sore loser.

Forum List

Back