Resorting To Further Nonsense

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
They must be getting very nervous. I know a lot of people across the country- a whole lot - and I don't know a one who buys into the left-alleged importance of QAnon. Must be a Democrat thing.

Those are the findings of a poll released Thursday by the Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core, which found that 15% of Americans say they think that the levers of power are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles, a core belief of QAnon supporters. The same share said it was true that “American patriots may have to resort to violence” to depose the pedophiles and restore the country’s rightful order.

And fully 20% of respondents said that they thought a biblical-scale storm would soon sweep away these evil elites and “restore the rightful leaders.”

:auiqs.jpg:

QAnon Now as Popular in U.S. as Some Major Religions, Poll Suggests

Q is pleased...

y7pLrpa.gif

There is only one political force in power in our country ... "The Knee Jerk". It is our government's reaction to everything that comes along ... good, bad, or indifferent. As long is they look to be doing something spectacular, no actual plan is required.

giphy.gif

There is only one political force in power in our country ... "The Knee Jerk". It is our government's reaction to everything that comes along ... good, bad, or indifferent. As long is they look to be doing something spectacular, no actual plan is required.

View attachment 494752

Can you find a gif where the knees are bent?

View attachment 494752

Yes, but I'm not sharing that one ... it's just for me.

They must be getting very nervous. I know a lot of people across the country- a whole lot - and I don't know a one who buys into the left-alleged importance of QAnon. Must be a Democrat thing.

Those are the findings of a poll released Thursday by the Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core, which found that 15% of Americans say they think that the levers of power are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles, a core belief of QAnon supporters. The same share said it was true that “American patriots may have to resort to violence” to depose the pedophiles and restore the country’s rightful order.

And fully 20% of respondents said that they thought a biblical-scale storm would soon sweep away these evil elites and “restore the rightful leaders.”

Fake news

CNN created QAnon. The democrat Reich puts out these fake polls.

View attachment 494752

Yes, but I'm not sharing that one ... it's just for me.

So you found your special purpose.

It should be no surprise to people that religious folks, already primed to believe imaginary fictions to the fullest without evidence or critical thought, would be the primary makeup of the Q crowd. "Biblical-scale storm," LOL

It should be no surprise to people that religious folks, already primed to believe imaginary fictions to the fullest without evidence or critical thought, would be the primary makeup of the Q crowd. "Biblical-scale storm," LOL

You seem to believe a few fictions of your own.

Which means that just 1 in 5 Republicans fully rejected the premises of the QAnon conspiracy theory. For Democrats, 58% were flat-out QAnon rejecters.

The data seems to be interpreted by somebody Giovonni Rousennello of Yahoo news. What ever the "Public Religious Research Institute" and "Interfaith Youth Core" are, you have to know that their limited polling data (if accurate which is doubtful) can't possibly represent even 15% of Christian thinking much less 15% of Americans. The issue is bogus and politically motivated.

Forum List

Back