Residents fleeing filthy, dangerous Portland, OR

San Fran will look like Detroit in 10 years, maybe sooner.

Just compare the city of Hiroshima to Detroit.

1660926662418.png

Not to worry.....
Once they have decimated an area entirely......
They will flee to your area and start the cycle over again

I do not think they have enough sense to break the cycle.

Joe Biden wants the entire country to look like Portland.

America's blue cities are some of the filthiest, most dangerous places in the world. Many have civilian murder rates higher than the war zones in Ukraine.

The DemoKKKrats love this, by the way.

You must understand the true nature of government at all levels, which is that government is nothing more than an industry. In order for police departments, prosecutor offices, and prisons to remain in business there must be crime and lots of it. In order for the professional careers of cops, prosecutors and prison employees to flourish, American citizens—a percentage of them at least—must be criminalized and forced through the system. THIS is how our illustrious ruling class treats us—they industrialize our lives into nothing more than living products—which they then sell to advance their own stations in life.

Clean, crime free communities are of little use to local, state and federal bureaucratic collectives. If no one is being arrested; if no one is complaining about filthy, crime ridden neighborhoods then the government is failing its intended function.

You must understand the true nature of government at all levels, which is that government is nothing more than an industry. In order for police departments, prosecutor offices, and prisons to remain in business there must be crime and lots of it. In order for the professional careers of cops, prosecutors and prison employees to flourish, American citizens—a percentage of them at least—must be criminalized and forced through the system. THIS is how our illustrious ruling class treats us—they industrialize our lives into nothing more than living products—which they then sell to advance their own stations in life.

Clean, crime free communities are of little use to local, state and federal bureaucratic collectives. If no one is being arrested; if no one is complaining about filthy, crime ridden neighborhoods then the government is failing its intended function.

Exactly. That's why I always comment that the government-supremacist DemoKKKrats love, need, and want the filth, crime, violence, homelessness, and addiction that are at the core of all their cities. They engineered it that way.

Exactly. That's why I always comment that the government-supremacist DemoKKKrats love, need, and want the filth, crime, violence, homelessness, and addiction that are at the core of all their cities. They engineered it that way.

Our "elected" and appointed rulers farm us for their own benefit.

I used to live on the edge of Detroit in a relatively small Michigan town. For the life of me, I could never understand why there had perpetually been a small fraction of said town which was known as "the bad side". This town had a large, well-equipped police force, a sheriff's office and a state police barrack. If local law enforcement had wanted to clean up "the bad side" they could have done so in a day or less. I mean, they knew where all the "bad" people resided . . . what were they waiting for? And then it occurred to me that the cops needed there to be a "bad side" of town because it justified their existence. I'd read the local paper every morning—for years. Without fail, the same people would appear in the paper every so often—arrested for drugs, shoplifting, writing bad checks, evictions—you name it. And yet . . . the cops and prosecutors never resolved the issues these people had and the local community government never reached out to them and lifted them out of their lives of perpetual crime.

Sure, the IT nerds all do. They arent the ones crapping and living in the streets.
True, but they are the millions who live there. The Bay Area hive City probably has more GDP associated with it than all the red states but Texas combined. Its not going anywhere.

Flaming dumb ass liberals from California moved into Portland and took over. Now it's a shithole. You have been warned!
Portlandia is where young people go to retire.

Libtards absolutely screw up everything they touch.

I hope the people moving out understand that it is them voting for Democrats that created the problems they have to flee from.

It is a shame. I lived in the NW for seven years. Portland was a beautiful city.

Portlandia is where young people go to retire.

Libtards absolutely screw up everything they touch.

I hope the people moving out understand that it is them voting for Democrats that created the problems they have to flee from.

It is a shame. I lived in the NW for seven years. Portland was a beautiful city.

Portland and Seattle were both great cities before leftists seized unrestricted power. Now they are among the dirtiest, most dangerous cities in the world.

Joe Biden wants the entire country to look like Portland.

America's blue cities are some of the filthiest, most dangerous places in the world. Many have civilian murder rates higher than the war zones in Ukraine.

The DemoKKKrats love this, by the way.

The city of roses used to be a beautiful place. No more. I avoid that side of the Cascades in OR and WA like the plague. Spokane is another shithole. I know numerous, employed, taxpaying citizens who have packed up and moved from Spokane to ID to escape the dictatorial liberals in government, homeless, crime and filth. Democrats are bringing the American dream to an end.

The city of roses used to be a beautiful place. No more. I avoid that side of the Cascades in OR and WA like the plague. Spokane is another shithole. I know numerous, employed, taxpaying citizens who have packed up and moved from Spokane to ID to escape the dictatorial liberals in government, homeless, crime and filth. Democrats are bringing the American dream to an end.
I worked at the Hanford facility for seven years.

The East part of the state is just as Conservative as any place in the South.

West of the Cascades is some of the most beautiful scenery in the US. However, just like the Libtards have screwed up the beautiful Golden State of California they have screwed up Western Washington and Oregon.

They need to partition Washington and Oregon into two states separated along the Cascades.

Our "elected" and appointed rulers farm us for their own benefit.

I used to live on the edge of Detroit in a relatively small Michigan town. For the life of me, I could never understand why there had perpetually been a small fraction of said town which was known as "the bad side". This town had a large, well-equipped police force, a sheriff's office and a state police barrack. If local law enforcement had wanted to clean up "the bad side" they could have done so in a day or less. I mean, they knew where all the "bad" people resided . . . what were they waiting for? And then it occurred to me that the cops needed there to be a "bad side" of town because it justified their existence. I'd read the local paper every morning—for years. Without fail, the same people would appear in the paper every so often—arrested for drugs, shoplifting, writing bad checks, evictions—you name it. And yet . . . the cops and prosecutors never resolved the issues these people had and the local community government never reached out to them and lifted them out of their lives of perpetual crime.
Your first mistake is in thinking that anyone wants to be lifted out of a life of perpetual crime.

Texas is becoming the new silicon valley.
The tech companies are moving here in droves.
Yes there are almost 2MM in the greater Austin area now. 35 between Austin and SA is rapidly filling up. Soon we'll have to call ourselves ASA. On the north side they've blown way past and there are developments almost up to Copperas now. on the positive I can go to some sort of shooting competition literally almost every day on the weekend, with many days having multiple clubs with events.

That doesn't even mention all the jobs in Houston and Dallas.

Texas is becoming the new silicon valley.
The tech companies are moving here in droves.
I read in the Journal that one reason is that their wives -- the wives of the Silicon Valley tech guys -- have been bitterly complaining about being chased, running, down the streets of San Francisco by violent homeless men. So the whole companies these men own end up leaving San Fran.

Don't know how true that is; I know I've seen photos of all the homeless tent cities on the sidewalks and the naked parades by the homosexuals --- *I* sure wouldn't live there!

Forum List

Back