Rescue!!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Angel has had a troubled life. Left alone all day in a cage...got out and attacked a small dog..was given to a supposed "good home" .... she bit two strangers and four more dogs...the new person left some kinda drug accessible to Angel and his other dog. Angel had to be taken to the emergency hospital for a stomach pump/induced vomiting ..almost died from convulsions..

She' a 60 lb two year old Grey and white pit bull and even though she has vomited twice in my Caddie she is totally worth the effort to offer her my company and a great home. Dre my BEAST 115 lb Red Nose Pit has taken a real liking to Angel and now they can't wipe the smiles off their doggy faces and the tails wag non stop.

If you get the opportunity...rescue a Pit Bull. They are great dogs!

Just sayin..:eusa_whistle:

Good for you and Angel!

It's a shame, but almost every shelter seems to have an abundance of pit bulls and pit bull mixes.

They can be great dogs but require an experienced owner. I guess that's why you see so many of them in shelters. People get them when they're cute little puppies and fail to realize that it's going to grow into a large, powerful dog which, without a firm hand, will do what dogs do when left to their own devices.

Hooray for you, Huggy! And hooray for Angel! And hooray for your red-nosed pit!!

Talk about a win/win/win situation. : )

no pics....no pup.....you know the rules....

I'm perplexed! I had a Facebook account for about ten seconds. My Cannon camera went tits up and I haven't had any real need to replace it. Moneys a little tight since the downturn in the economy I have been reluctant to give up as much ownership and rights to my inventions that would be required in this market. BUT I do have a nice Samsung video camera left over from my last project. Now if I could just find a cheap non intrusive privacy incorporated way to somehow get video clips posted on the net....????

I'd love to post videos of my pups. It is especially entertaining to watch Angel and Dre tear apart a large stuffed animal. Then there are the always cute sleeping on their backs with their paws up in the air and thier lips hanging down..

If anyone has a good way to post transfer and post videos from a Samsung video camera without Facebook or buying a $1,000 editing program I'll do it.

just borrow someone's camera....it aint that hard......

and yes no one is buying anything....i thought i had lost my camera and freaked....

just borrow someone's camera....it aint that hard......

and yes no one is buying anything....i thought i had lost my camera and freaked....

and yes no one is buying anything What is that supposed to mean??!!:evil:

That's a thought! I'll get my friend Viga to take some pics on her cell and post em or send em to an e-mail account where I can use em on this site...mebbe that'll work. I'll work on it.

make sure to save them to your computer hard drive. Then you can put them wherever you like.

Angel has had a troubled life. Left alone all day in a cage...got out and attacked a small dog..was given to a supposed "good home" .... she bit two strangers and four more dogs...the new person left some kinda drug accessible to Angel and his other dog. Angel had to be taken to the emergency hospital for a stomach pump/induced vomiting ..almost died from convulsions..

She' a 60 lb two year old Grey and white pit bull and even though she has vomited twice in my Caddie she is totally worth the effort to offer her my company and a great home. Dre my BEAST 115 lb Red Nose Pit has taken a real liking to Angel and now they can't wipe the smiles off their doggy faces and the tails wag non stop.

If you get the opportunity...rescue a Pit Bull. They are great dogs!

Just sayin..:eusa_whistle:

Best thing I ever did for my dog was to get her a dog.

Forum List

Back