Requests for rebuilding/recovering from the Upgrayedd…

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
I was going to put this in the extant thread that I though was appropriate for such requests, but I see that that thread has been closed, so I'm going to have to put this in a new thread.

I would like to make the following requests, as far as priorities in rebuilding and recovering from the latest software Upgrayedd .

• Give us back the choices for how many posts we want to see per page. I had mine set to a hundred, which was the maximum that the old setup allowed. The fifteen per page to which we are now restricted seems absurdly small and restrictive. It's taking seven pages to show me as much content as I'm accustomed to getting on one page. I really, really, really hate this, more than anything else about the new layout.

• Fix support for Tapatalk. The web layout on the old system on a phone-based browser wasn't bad, but it really, really, really sucks under the new layout. It kind of sucks, even on a desktop PC, but it's much worse—pretty much unusable—on a phone. (Wasn't one of the claimed benefits to the software update supposed to be better support for mobile devices? So far, that's a a major fail.) And Tapatalk isn't working, so really, I cannot usefully access this forum at all from my phone right now.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I see we now have a default of 20 per page, and an option to go up to fifty. Can we please have the option, back to go to a hundred per page?

And get Tapatalk support back? Right after the Upgrayedd, this forum showed upon Tapatalk, but couldn't be accessed. Now, it's completely vanished from Tapatalk.

Forum List

Back