Republicans will not debate.

What part of that post is inaccurate?

There's almost a hundred "third parties" putting up candidates every election's cycle.

Including them in the debates would be like the Jerry Springer Show gone wild.

If the third party candidates wanted to put together a series of debates for themselves I suppose they could work it out and if you did it with sort of a process of elimination based on polls the top 3rd party candidates would get a hell of a lot more face time with the public than they would debating on the big stage.
I picked the Green and Libertarian party for a reason because they have fielded candidates in the past that have garner votes.

In 2016 Jill Stein got enough votes in key States like Michigan to help Trump win that state and in the same year the Libertarian candidate ( Former Governor of New Mexico ) had a few million votes cast for him, so in my personal opinion those two political parties should be on the debate stage…

The GOP and Democrat Party need competition against them and not this two only debates…

This is how I feel and America should have better chance to hear the third party candidate especially from the Libertarian and Green candidates…

Forum List

Back