Republicans Who Let Trump ‘Bully’ Party Will Seal Midterms Defeat, Senator Says

The GOP will sweep the midterms. This could be a much larger historical wave then 2010.

Much like 2010, we will start seeing some recovery from the Xiden/Harris cluster there after, and after 2024 the dark chapter that is this admin will be hopefully in the rear view
When your're having that wet dream be careful you don't jizz all over yourself.

"The longer head Ninja Doug “Q-Kook” Logan strings of out, the better the grift."

Also known as a "long con", noun Slang. ......."an elaborate confidence game that develops in several stages over an extended period of time wherein the con man or swindler gains the victim’s trust, often bypassing small profits with the goal of reaping a much larger payout in the final maneuver. The key to pulling off a long con is giving your marks the illusion of control while you and your team manipulate their choices."

I'm conflicted about this long con the Ninjas (and assorted enablers) are perpetrating.
On the one hand, I think the long running 'Stop-the-Steal' swindle is corrosive and poisonous to American democracy. It is damaging our nation in ways that will reverberate for years.

But, with the other hand, I'm cheering for the Duped & Snookered to keep sending their hard earn cash to the grifters. In my view, that is the most relevant application for "draining-the-swamp", i.e., drain their pockets. ;)

Ah, poster "lantern", I assure you it is never my avatar's intent to upset or discombobulate your avatar. In fact, we ain't even gonna contest too strenuously the "idiot" name-calling. However.......

........ we must insist that our query to the good poster '
EABlair' is a fitting and proper query.

He asserts the Haitian's are Democrats, and now, evidently, so do you.

( Post #9: "What about the democrat super spreader event at the border?"

So, two questions to you. Like was asked of the Blair avatar:

• Why do you think they are Democrats?
  • And, how would you know they are ......given they are a long long ways away, they having been living in Haiti, or originally from Haiti but been living in Mexico?

Can you provide the forum a link, or vetting, for your opinion those migrants (mostly Haitians) are card carrying (?), registered (?) verified (?) Democrats.*

Batter up, poster 'lantern'.

-----------------------------------------------------

* if you don't really know they are Democrats and really just made up your tale as some sort of a partisan marker, virtue-signaling to other MAGAHats,.....well, that's OK.
Simply admit it. The chatroom will understand. You simply got caught up in the heat of the moment. It happens.

Good luck.
Poster chillicothe again shows his illiteracy. I never stated these illegals were Democrats dumbfuck. You ASSume something, state that somebody posted something they never did, and show yourself to be an ass. Home run. You lose as usual. Admit you’re an ass. Everybody already knows it. Show where I stated these Haitian were Democrats. We’ll understand when you can’t.

Also known as a "long con", noun Slang. ......."an elaborate confidence game that develops in several stages over an extended period of time wherein the con man or swindler gains the victim’s trust, often bypassing small profits with the goal of reaping a much larger payout in the final maneuver. The key to pulling off a long con is giving your marks the illusion of control while you and your team manipulate their choices."

I'm conflicted about this long con the Ninjas (and assorted enablers) are perpetrating.
On the one hand, I think the long running 'Stop-the-Steal' swindle is corrosive and poisonous to American democracy. It is damaging our nation in ways that will reverberate for years.

But, with the other hand, I'm cheering for the Duped & Snookered to keep sending their hard earn cash to the grifters. In my view, that is the most relevant application for "draining-the-swamp", i.e., drain their pockets. ;)

The movie script writes itself doesn’t it?
Take out a trademark for The Long Con and start writing. It’ll be YUUUGE!

PoliticalChic can play the part of Karen Fann (she’s our ideal Karen) and Lastamender can be Doug Logan or MrPillow.

Me? I’ll assist with the screenplay and casting. Perhaps a cameo role as one of the idiots in Pennsylvania who’s demanding personal info including driver’s licenses and home addresses of 7 million voters.

We’ll also need a GoFundMe page or maybe a PAC like the one Donnie has where MAGA hatters can dump their hard earned cash with the phony promise of a box office percentage.

You in? :)

1632195601527.jpeg

Last edited:
The movie script writes itself doesn’t it?
Take out a trademark for The Long Con and start writing. It’ll be YUUUGE!

PoliticalChic can play the part of Karen Fann (she’s our ideal Karen) and Lastamender can be Doug Logan.

Me? I’ll assist with the screenplay and casting. Perhaps a cameo role as one of the idiots in Pennsylvania who’s demanding personal info including driver’s licenses and home addresses of 7 million voters.

We’ll also need a GoFundMe page or maybe a PAC like the one Donnie has where MAGA hatters can dump their hard earned cash with a phony promise of a box office percentage.

You in? :)

View attachment 542014
Can't stop worrying?

Here is a little recent history lesson Trump won in 2016 in no small part because of illegal immigration and an unsecured border. The two are worse now then they were in 2016 that along with rising crime, inflation, terrible foreign policy decisions among other things will be what drives the 2022 midterms not 2020.

The major issue for me is illegal immigration. Dems will never do anything to seal our borders.

Biden is so fucking spineless that he's allowing us to be drowned by the flood of illegal aliens. Fuck Biden. He's worthless. The Dems want open borders? Screw them all.

I'm an Indie, and the only person who will never get my vote, is (any) trump. Especially, Lil' donnie. You know, the fucking whiner.

There was not a hell of a lot of difference between the Democratic Party and the establishment Republican Party until just recently.

The Swamp really didn’t care who was elected. The gravy train would continue to roll. The military industrial complex would have nice little wars in far off places to milk for money. The pharmaceutical industry would be able to fleece Americans. The United States was headed down hill which was just fine as the intelligentsia hope eventually to set up a New World Order with one big worldwide government to rule all.

Then along came Trump.

LOLOL.. You believe in one world order? That crackpot belief went out of fashion 30 years ago.

The major issue for me is illegal immigration. Dems will never do anything to seal our borders.

Biden is so fucking spineless that he's allowing us to be drowned by the flood of illegal aliens. Fuck Biden. He's worthless. The Dems want open borders? Screw them all.

I'm an Indie, and the only person who will never get my vote, is (any) trump. Especially, Lil' donnie. You know, the fucking whiner.

You know how to solve the illegal alien problem with or without the fence. Republicans don't want to solve it.

You know how to solve the illegal alien problem with or without the fence. Republicans don't want to solve it.
LOL Seems the Dems want to make it bigger.

We now have another million illegals in our country. Thanks you your boy Bidung.

Those assholes cost we tax payers billions every year. You can bet the voters are watching the mounting illegal problem that Bidung has created.

LOL Seems the Dems want to make it bigger.

We now have another million illegals in our country. Thanks you your boy Bidung.

Those assholes cost we tax payers billions every year. You can bet the voters are watching the mounting illegal problem that Bidung has created.

Expand e verify and fine the employers who hire illegals.. Give them a grace period to leave and the employers a grace period to fire them. This has worked successfully in other countries.

Americans are stupid.. They prefer a big, dramatic fight and failure to do anything.

surada
Oh I agree. Anyone who hires illegals should face the law. Problem is they have been getting away with it and neither party wants to handle that problem.

Doesn't negate the fact that Bidung has made a mess of our border.

A border Trump had handled quite nicely.

We now have another million illegals in our country and they cost we tax payers billions each year. I don't know about you but I hate spending our tax money on people who aren't Americans and shouldn't be here at all. Bidung is now talking about bringing underage South Americans to America. More people we will have to pay for. Mans a raving lunatic. And you voted for him. Congrats.

Last edited:
surada
Oh I agree. Anyone who hires illegals should face the law. Problem is they have been getting away with it and neither party wants to handle that problem.

Doesn't negate the fact that Bidung has made a mess of our border.

A border Trump had handled quite nicely.

We now have another million illegals in our country and they cost we tax payers billions each year. I don't know about you but I hate spending our tax money on people who aren't Americans and shouldn't be here at all. Bidung is now talking about bringing underage South Americans you America. More people we will have to pay for. Mans a raving lunatic. And you voted for him. Congrats.

Illegals pay taxes just like the rest of us... sales tax, gas tax, property tax etc.

Would YOU support fining employers?

Forum List

Back