Republicans….what keeps you a conventional thinking, pro-American, patriotic nationalist when the “influencers” are pushing you hard the other way?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
How do you forbid yourself from being suckered into what all of media and social media are selling? How do you maintain the self control / self discipline?
How/why do you still want a sovereign nation with aggressive immigration laws?
How/why do you still want a nation living by a moral standard?
How/why do you still want a nation of law and order?
It would be so much easier to just fall in line and embrace the protocol….wouldn‘t it?

Most strong-willed folks don't even give it a thought.....They do and know what is right and wrong as a matter of course.

To be honest I believe it's insulting to suggest that we have to "search our souls" in the first place.

Most strong-willed folks don't even give it a thought.....They do and know what is right and wrong as a matter of course.

To be honest I believe it's insulting to suggest that we have to "search our souls" in the first place.
My thoughts exactly.
I'm not even sure what an "influencer" is and social media is a social disease of the mind as far as I'm concerned.

I do what I want, when I want & IDGAS what others think.
My moral compass comes from God. The rest is just distraction
Wokesters are reverse barometers- if they're offended, you're probably on the right path.

We only lose if we give up. We outnumber them massively.
They may have the govt, Fed agencies, DOJ & DOD, but the rank & file LOE, military & retirees know a pig when they see one.
Combine that with the vast majority of privately held arms in our hands & we only lose if we surrender.
Not gonna happen

My thoughts exactly.
I'm not even sure what an "influencer" is and social media is a social disease of the mind as far as I'm concerned.

I do what I want, when I want & IDGAS what others think.
My moral compass comes from God. The rest is just distraction
Wokesters are reverse barometers- if they're offended, you're probably on the right path.

We only lose if we give up. We outnumber them massively.
They may have the govt, Fed agencies, DOJ & DOD, but the rank & file LOE, military & retirees know a pig when they see one.
Combine that with the vast majority of privately held arms in our hands & we only lose if we surrender.
Not gonna happen

Here's what I do. I get up, go to work, come home, pay bills, play some games, and repeat. Then I go out and vote in November. Pretty simple.
I hear you but it has to be hard for a lot folks….they send their children off to public schools for their daily dose of leftist indoctrination and then they spend their evenings debating and selling ideology with/to their children…that creates a bit of a divide within the family unit…Sadly, I have to believe many conservative households cave to the ‘hip to be unconventional and abnormal’ movement.

A really lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago I had a conversation with someone who probably worked as a spook regarding UFOs. I told him I once had a close encounter and when he tried to mock me I was unmoved. He must have taken a liking to me because he confided that mockery was one of the surest and time tested ways of making people recant or not speak up and I should be on my guard against it.

How do you forbid yourself from being suckered into what all of media and social media are selling? How do you maintain the self control / self discipline?
How/why do you still want a sovereign nation with aggressive immigration laws?
How/why do you still want a nation living by a moral standard?
How/why do you still want a nation of law and order?
It would be so much easier to just fall in line and embrace the protocol….wouldn‘t it?

I happen to be the great grandson of a WW1 veteran, a grandson of WW2 veterans and, and I happen to have been educated long before the birth of the fucking internet . . . that's why.

Forum List

Back