Republicans...What If/When You DON'T Win Come November?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Will you finally admit defeat and that America has chosen their desired path and decide to help instead of obstruct?

What do you do? What? Do you? Do?

Many on the right are psychologically incapable of admitting they are wrong.
It is a trait that causes them to be on the right.

The Republicans have based their 2010 campaign on two things

1. The economy will fail

2. Healthcare will fail

Not looking too good for the GOP

If Obama and Congress's approval rating keeps dropping i wouldn't be surprised for the GOP to win it and get at least Small Majority.

And in '12, if we don't Run Palin we might actually make Obama a 1 term President.

3. Obama's poll number keeps dropping (and never will rise again)

As you said RightWinger....not looking too good for the GOP.

LOL!!!

Nancy Pelosi: 8% approval

Harry Reid: I dunno 4% approval.

Kennedy seat now in Republican hands

Governorship in deep shit blue NJ now in Republican hands

Governorship in VA now in Republican hands

Democrat Counties Executives in Nassau and Westchester that went 20%+ for the Muslim Marxist voted out of office.

Yeah, I'm really worried about our chances in November

They keep talking of guns and revolution.

I think I know what will happen in November when the violence keeps creeping and they keep pretending it doesnt exsist.

They keep talking of guns and revolution.

I think I know what will happen in November when the violence keeps creeping and they keep pretending it doesnt exsist.

Kan you imagine that during Herr Bush's Regime good folk were ARRESTED for simply WEARING t-shirts that feature "No Bush" graphics?

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

WoW!!

Will you finally admit defeat and that America has chosen their desired path and decide to help instead of obstruct?

What do you do? What? Do you? Do?
Start sucking the government teat...it'll be the only way to make a living in this country.

we should help accomplish that which we oppose why? exactly? isn't that kind of how a moron would act?

Forum List

Back