Republicans warming up for a HUGE "War of Hate" against American gays.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Jeff Sessionsā€™ ā€˜Religious Liberty Task Forceā€™ Declares Holy War on LGBT People

Jeff Sessions wants to make sure that you can be fired for being gay.

Trump administration says itā€™s time to stop punishment of anti-gay African countries

It won't be just national. Trump and the GOP going global with their "War of Hate".

I know USMB Republicans find that wonderful, but the gains of the last 30 years are about to be lost for the gay community.

And remember, it starts with one minority but spreads to others. The GOP plan all along.

The GOP - the modern Party of Hate.

Jeff Sessionsā€™ ā€˜Religious Liberty Task Forceā€™ Declares Holy War on LGBT People

Trump administration says itā€™s time to stop punishment of anti-gay African countries

It won't be just national. Trump and the GOP going global with their "War of Hate".

I know USMB Republicans find that wonderful, but the gains of the last 30 years are about to be lost for the gay community.

And remember, it starts with one minority but spreads to others. The GOP plan all along.

Soooooo, you're trying to blame trump...for things that your hero, the obummer did.... Are you stupid?

From one of your links...

"Some have argued that threats to aid have actually made things worse for LGBTQ people in those countries. A 2015 New York Times article cited Nigeria as an example of a place where the U.S. position may have actually spurred the country to pass more homophobic laws.

This friction was also evident when Kenyan lawmakers warned President Obamaagainst speaking about LGBTQ rights when he traveled to the country in 2015. At a joint press conference with Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, Obama nevertheless took a principled stance. ā€œWhen you start treating people differently not because of any harm they are doing to anybody, but because they are different, thatā€™s the path whereby freedoms begin to erode,ā€ he said. ā€œAnd bad things happen.ā€

Karma....after all the vile acts and hatred they have shown others.
There is no "news" here.....let me find my post where I predicted this over a year ago....maybe 2.
You have a crazed immoral TINY minority telling the majority to shove it.....
Grown men prancing naked in front of children in public displays.
What could possibly go wrong?

What goes around........

The only benefit will be their motivation to vote Democrat in the midterms.

• Banned

Soooooo, you're trying to blame trump...for things that your hero, the obummer did.... Are you stupid?

"Some have argued that threats to aid have actually made things worse for LGBTQ people in those countries. A 2015 New York Times article cited Nigeria as an example of a place where the U.S. position may have actually spurred the country to pass more homophobic laws.

This friction was also evident when Kenyan lawmakers warned President Obamaagainst speaking about LGBTQ rights when he traveled to the country in 2015. At a joint press conference with Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, Obama nevertheless took a principled stance. ā€œWhen you start treating people differently not because of any harm they are doing to anybody, but because they are different, thatā€™s the path whereby freedoms begin to erode,ā€ he said. ā€œAnd bad things happen.ā€
Sorry dipstick, Obama never said kill the gays, something Republicans have wanted for a long time.

These 7 Christian leaders showed their love by celebrating the Orlando nightclub massacre

screen-shot-2016-06-12-at-12-43-12-pm.png

Here Are All The People Applauding The Orlando Gay Club Shooter

Republicans THRILLED so many gays were killed. They just wish there had been more murdered.

"Hate" is just what liberals call it. Actually, conservatives (Republicans) don't "hate" gays. We just see gays as misguided, looney perverts.

You're an idiot.
ONE guy represents the entire Republican base?
Geez

I think most on the right were VERY tolerant, until they started viciously going after Christians and prancing around naked in public like morons.

• Banned
Karma....after all the vile acts and hatred they have shown others.
There is no "news" here.....let me find my post where I predicted this over a year ago....maybe 2.
You have a crazed immoral TINY minority telling the majority to shove it.....
Grown men prancing naked in front of children in public displays.
What could possibly go wrong?

What goes around........
Naked Men walked around in front of children? So they should be killed?
You're a Republican? Which are you talking about? Kill the men or kill the children. After Sandy Hook and Pulse, Republicans seem to support both.

You're an idiot.
ONE guy represents the entire Republican base?

Geez
A short list of Republican Pastors who support the murder of gays representing thousands of the GOP base.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

Just a sliver of the hate.

And it's only the beginning.

You're a Republican? Which are you talking about? Kill the men or kill the children. After Sandy Hook and Pulse, Republicans seem to support both.

WTF is wrong with you sick people?

Did I say anyone should be killed over it? A few morons might have, but they don't represent everyone.

The crazy ones are your pals like Maxine waters advocating violence.

Maybe you should clean up your own backyard first?

Who sent you here tonight to start this shit?

I love fags...I like their silly voices, their weird clothes, man on man butt sex is cool...if we all turned fag weā€™d end the existence of mankind. Theyā€™re super cool!

WTF is wrong with you sick people?

Did I say anyone should be killed over it? A few morons might have, but they don't represent everyone.

The crazy ones are your pals like Maxine waters advocating violence.

Maybe you should clean up your own backyard first?

Who sent you here tonight to start this shit?
The Most Anti-Gay US Politicians

RNC Passes Most Overtly Anti-LGBTQ Platform in party history

Gay Republican Group: GOP Platform 'Most Anti-LGBT' in Party's History

Mitch McConnell wants to confirm these anti-LGBT judges

Republicans are just getting warmed up. You could see it coming. Their hatred for gays is even more than their hatred for blacks and Muslims.

Republicans should listen to Steve Bannon. Embrace your racism and hate. Being honest and you could attract more of your kind.

LOL

Why donā€™t you cry some more you fucking pussy whipped bitchā€¦

Sorry dipstick, Obama never said kill the gays, something Republicans have wanted for a long time.

These 7 Christian leaders showed their love by celebrating the Orlando nightclub massacre

Republicans THRILLED so many gays were killed. They just wish there had been more murdered.
ya your post count on illegals killing americans is breath taking

Sorry dumbass, neither did trump. Duh..

We love you Dean, even if you sleep with dudes.

Forum List

Back