Republicans Vs Democrats - Who is better?

Ever try to stop a locomotive? Those deaths could easily be the result of Trump's waffling on pandemic strategy.

But wait. The Democrats shut everything down when Trump was POTUS, then removed restrictions soon after Xiden "won" despite twice the cases as one year earlier?

Therefore you're irrational.

So leftist, what can be your excuse now?

But wait. The Democrats shut everything down when Trump was POTUS, then removed restrictions soon after Xiden "won" despite twice the cases as one year earlier?

Therefore you're irrational.

So leftist, what can be your excuse now?
I notice you haven't provided any cites, so how do we know you're rational and not just spouting the most recent talking heads conspiracy?

I notice you haven't provided any cites, so how do we know you're rational and not just spouting the most recent talking heads conspiracy?

ILMAO at cities. Neat switch on your part, but it has no meaning. If you doubt there were twice the cases on Xiden's watch than a year earlier, you think you can handle looking that one up? You don't like the message, so don't bother, remain a "liberal". You know, liberal definitions and facts.

ILMAO at cities. Neat switch on your part, but it has no meaning. If you doubt there were twice the cases on Xiden's watch than a year earlier, you think you can handle looking that one up? You don't like the message, so don't bother, remain a "liberal". You know, liberal definitions and facts.
You made the assertion. If you can't back it up, I have to assume you're lying.

You made the assertion. If you can't back it up, I have to assume you're lying.

I don't assume you're a coward and dishonest.

Last edited:
I don't assume you're a coward and dishonest.

Now get me a sammich.

That's an easy one.

Under Trump, you had to worry about plagues, recessions, and riots.

Under Biden, your biggest fear is a scary Chinese balloon.

Unless you live in Ukraine.

Under Trump, they had no worries. Now under Biden, their entire country is under full invasion after the US told them they would be protected from such invasion. Why? Because Biden is a senile child molesting fucking coward.

Last edited:
Unless you live in Ukraine.

Under Trump, they had no worries. Now under Biden, their entire country is under full invasion after the US told them they would be protected from such invasion. Why? Because Biden is a senile child molesting fucking coward.
I'll go with the Ukrainians. They don't blame Joe. They blame Donny's buddy Vlad.

New Topics

Forum List

Back