Republicans Voting for Biden

Good for them, if these "Republicans" think that the New Green Deal, as well as packing the Supreme Court with libs and admitting new liberal states like Washington DC and Puerto Rico is a tremendous idea, they are free to vote for it.

It is a free country, after all.

You can stop lying anytime now. Tuesday is just a few days away and most people have already voted.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with Sleepy Joe's rabidly pro-abortion, anti-fracking, pro-sodomy, high tax platform.

If you want gun confiscation, by all means vote for the man. If you think that someone so senile and so corrupt belongs in the WH- that's your choice as an American. But don't pretend there is anything conservative about the Bidenist ideology of the Joe Biden types of this world- people like Joe Biden.

What I am familiar with is Rump. I didn't drink the Orange Koolaid and sell my soul to the Devil. And I can discuss the shortcomings of Rump without lying my ass off unlike you rambling on about Biden. I already voted. Your lies and deceit and Devil Worship doesn't do any good on me.

Sleepy Joe, if elected, will implement an extremist, ultraliberal agenda. And if the D's take the Congress, there will be no counterweight to him doing it. That's just a fact. And if he is elected and imposes the agenda, you might as well enjoy it as there will be no going back.

You should have thought about all that when you were blindly supporting Rump. You should have known when Rump goes down he takes the ship down with him. Outside of wanting Moscow Mitch gone, I don't wish to have the Reps lose the Senate. You are right, but not the way you think you are. NO one party should control all 3, ever. Every time that happens, we get some really insane laws passed that we have to live with for a decade or more before we can get rid of them. And it doesn't matter which party. So while you were backing Rump, you were helping to destroy the control that the Reps have in the Senate. Of course, the Reps in the Senate were blindly doing the same. Thanks for really F***ing things up.

Good for you, but your masters at the Lincoln Project are pushing for D control of both houses of Congress as well as the Presidency. Any R who supported President Trump needs to be purged from government as well as the party.

Actually, my own opinion is that Donald J Trump has done a tremendous job as President and America is doing a lot better than other nations in the midst of current pestilence.

The Lincoln Project isn't my masters. I am one of the Original Members. WE are trying to get the Party of the Rump Cancer completely removed. You supporting the Party of the Rump is like supporting Brain or Breast Cancer.

Fair enough I guess. So what is your plan and time frame to gain power in America and implement conservative policies? Telling millions of little trumpsters to get lost will delay the day of you getting Flake or Kasich nominated and elected by perhaps 100 generations.

Sometimes we have to allow a breather for cleansing. IF that means 2 years of the Dems screwing things up, so be it. In 2022, the rebuilt GOP (without the Rump influence) takes back the Senate and gets Adults in there. Then we look for 2024. But right now, the GOP is extremely broken and it will take time and a little humiliation to put it back to the real Grand Ol Party.

By removing the Orange Koolaid, the Masses will be allowed time to think. Those that can't will be shunned and listed as insane which they are. I figure it will take about 2 years of the Party of the Rumpers wandering the streets to come to their senses. Much like the Germans did, the Italians did and in many other StrongMan exit countries in the world. I don't push the Democrat Party. I only see it as a way to get the GOP back on it's original track where it was when it really was the "Grand Ol' Party" in not just name. I like Ike.

Good for them, if these "Republicans" think that the New Green Deal, as well as packing the Supreme Court with libs and admitting new liberal states like Washington DC and Puerto Rico is a tremendous idea, they are free to vote for it.

You can stop lying anytime now. Tuesday is just a few days away and most people have already voted.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with Sleepy Joe's rabidly pro-abortion, anti-fracking, pro-sodomy, high tax platform.

If you want gun confiscation, by all means vote for the man. If you think that someone so senile and so corrupt belongs in the WH- that's your choice as an American. But don't pretend there is anything conservative about the Bidenist ideology of the Joe Biden types of this world- people like Joe Biden.

What I am familiar with is Rump. I didn't drink the Orange Koolaid and sell my soul to the Devil. And I can discuss the shortcomings of Rump without lying my ass off unlike you rambling on about Biden. I already voted. Your lies and deceit and Devil Worship doesn't do any good on me.

You have been duped. Simple.

Sleepy Joe, if elected, will implement an extremist, ultraliberal agenda. And if the D's take the Congress, there will be no counterweight to him doing it. That's just a fact. And if he is elected and imposes the agenda, you might as well enjoy it as there will be no going back.

You should have thought about all that when you were blindly supporting Rump. You should have known when Rump goes down he takes the ship down with him. Outside of wanting Moscow Mitch gone, I don't wish to have the Reps lose the Senate. You are right, but not the way you think you are. NO one party should control all 3, ever. Every time that happens, we get some really insane laws passed that we have to live with for a decade or more before we can get rid of them. And it doesn't matter which party. So while you were backing Rump, you were helping to destroy the control that the Reps have in the Senate. Of course, the Reps in the Senate were blindly doing the same. Thanks for really F***ing things up.

Good for you, but your masters at the Lincoln Project are pushing for D control of both houses of Congress as well as the Presidency. Any R who supported President Trump needs to be purged from government as well as the party.

Actually, my own opinion is that Donald J Trump has done a tremendous job as President and America is doing a lot better than other nations in the midst of current pestilence.

The Lincoln Project isn't my masters. I am one of the Original Members. WE are trying to get the Party of the Rump Cancer completely removed. You supporting the Party of the Rump is like supporting Brain or Breast Cancer.

Fair enough I guess. So what is your plan and time frame to gain power in America and implement conservative policies? Telling millions of little trumpsters to get lost will delay the day of you getting Flake or Kasich nominated and elected by perhaps 100 generations.

Sometimes we have to allow a breather for cleansing. IF that means 2 years of the Dems screwing things up, so be it. In 2022, the rebuilt GOP (without the Rump influence) takes back the Senate and gets Adults in there. Then we look for 2024. But right now, the GOP is extremely broken and it will take time and a little humiliation to put it back to the real Grand Ol Party.

By removing the Orange Koolaid, the Masses will be allowed time to think. Those that can't will be shunned and listed as insane which they are. I figure it will take about 2 years of the Party of the Rumpers wandering the streets to come to their senses. Much like the Germans did, the Italians did and in many other StrongMan exit countries in the world. I don't push the Democrat Party. I only see it as a way to get the GOP back on it's original track where it was when it really was the "Grand Ol' Party" in not just name. I like Ike.

I think the main problem that Romney and Flake and Kasich will have in 2022 and 2024 is their own past.

Donald J. Trump won the nomination because of the complete humiliation that guys like Romney and McCain inflicted on the party. Their complete failure to implement their agenda and defeat B. Hussein O. et al. Convincing a majority that it is worthwhile to support them in sufficient numbers to actually win, after all of the disappointment that they gave to the people in the past will be difficult. Particularly due to the demographic changes that the Biden Regime would bring- admission of millions of illegals to citizenship as well as Puerto Rico and DC as states , abolition of the electoral college, etc.

Personally, I think it will take a lot longer just for Romney and Flake to regain the people's confidence that they can do the job than 2 years, much less to gain a majority and implement a conservative policy which will roll back the New Green Deal of the Biden Regime.

Mitt Romney still has the itch to make another run. If Trump loses, the Lincoln Project fellows will definitely take over GOP in time for 2024 and will be able to install a Romney - Flake ticket. But I don't see it going anywhere, I can't see it ginning up much excitement or confidence due to the principals past record

I think the main problem that Romney and Flake and Kasich will have in 2022 and 2024 is their own past.

Donald J. Trump won the nomination because of the complete humiliation that guys like Romney and McCain inflicted on the party. Their complete failure to implement their agenda and defeat B. Hussein O. et al. Convincing a majority that it is worthwhile to support them in sufficient numbers to actually win, after all of the disappointment that they gave to the people in the past will be difficult. Particularly due to the demographic changes that the Biden Regime would bring- admission of millions of illegals to citizenship as well as Puerto Rico and DC as states , abolition of the electoral college, etc.

Personally, I think it will take a lot longer just for Romney and Flake to regain the people's confidence that they can do the job than 2 years, much less to gain a majority and implement a conservative policy which will roll back the New Green Deal of the Biden Regime.

You keep wanting to roll back something that will happen with or without you. Capitalists are already doing it. To give you an idea, if the Auto Companies don't and fight it, they go bankrupt. They are pretty close now so you are starting to see Electrics either being introduced or at least on the planning stages. The Oil Companies are on the brink of bankrupt right now. Their only hope is to expand to cheaper, more profitable energy. And if they can get better public relations from it then that's all the better. The Bottom Line is money. And no Government will stop that in a Capitalist Society. I can't help it that the Rump backers don't have any dog in this so they only want to slow it down.

If you looked at the older GOP Policies, you would see that much of the "So Called" New Green Deal was written into it. Not what you are being told by your crackpot handlers, but what's really there.

Mitt Romney still has the itch to make another run. If Trump loses, the Lincoln Project fellows will definitely take over GOP in time for 2024 and will be able to install a Romney - Flake ticket. But I don't see it going anywhere, I can't see it ginning up much excitement or confidence due to the principals past record

The Dems are lulled. If the GOP presents the first REAL Fiscal Conservative Candidate since Ike He will win by a landslide. Don't worry about the Dems presenting some like West who would be a viable candidate, they are going to keep introducing fruitcakes as long as they can win with them. Much like the Reps have done for the last 70 or more years as well. Rump isn't the real problem. He's a symptom.

The Dems are lulled. If the GOP presents the first REAL Fiscal Conservative Candidate since Ike He will win by a landslide.

Who do you see as a candidate that will not only be the fiscally conservative candidate who can convince the people to vote for them , even in the face of brutal attacks that will come from Biden and the Media? Romney failed. So did McCain.

What would change to make Romney, or Flake or Joe Walsh or Bill Weld to be able to fend off the attacks they can expect and win in a landslide?

The Dems are lulled. If the GOP presents the first REAL Fiscal Conservative Candidate since Ike He will win by a landslide.

Who do you see as a candidate that will not only be the fiscally conservative candidate who can convince the people to vote for them , even in the face of brutal attacks that will come from Biden and the Media? Romney failed. So did McCain.

What would change to make Romney, or Flake or Joe Walsh or Bill Weld to be able to fend off the attacks they can expect and win in a landslide?

You are just trying to defend "The Rump" and anything you have to say is that of desperation. Get the hell out of the way.

You are just trying to defend "The Rump" and anything you have to say is that of desperation. Get the hell out of the way.

If President Trump loses next week and retires from politics, the question still remains. Romney and Flake are pathetic losers who have no defense against the attacks that they have received from the left.

I can't see them being able to convince a majority of the electorate that they have the right stuff.

Are you fucking dreaming? Just how are you going better?

They aren't part of the brainwashed cult
Trump enjoys more support in his own party than Xi-Buydem does.

And that you can not grasp why people support Trump is why you can only get a handle on it by dismissing it as a cult.

But that really says more about you than it says about any Trump supporter, of whom I now count myself.

No no. Most people have not.

Let me guess. You are adding that to the long list of why Rump loses.

Not Everyone Voted
The Election was Rigged

Not much for linear thinking, are you.

Most people have not already voted. The mail-in numbers have broken records in some states, yes.

I believe Tuesday's in-person numbers will surpass them.

Trump's successes have been so astonishing as to completely blow out of the water any other four year administration in the History of this nation.
List one of these “successes”. :laugh:

Three more Muslim Nations recognizing Israel. There's THREE for ya.

Three Muslim nations who have never been at war with Israel. Maybe if he got Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran to the party, that would be an achievement. But UAE?? That's like having a massive celebration if Schumer won his seat in NY. Most reactions would be "and?"

Poor little commie, you might want to get an adult to read the post you responded to, to you, there was no mention of war.

The Fascist thinks he’s insulting me. :laugh:

Trump's successes have been so astonishing as to completely blow out of the water any other four year administration in the History of this nation.

Three Muslim nations who have never been at war with Israel. Maybe if he got Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran to the party, that would be an achievement. But UAE?? That's like having a massive celebration if Schumer won his seat in NY. Most reactions would be "and?"

Poor little commie, you might want to get an adult to read the post you responded to, to you, there was no mention of war.

The Fascist thinks he’s insulting me. :laugh:

Aw, another commie dumb ass, the post you responded to wasn't even directed at you. But thanks for insulting yourself. LMAO

They aren't part of the brainwashed cult
Trump enjoys more support in his own party than Xi-Buydem does.

And that you can not grasp why people support Trump is why you can only get a handle on it by dismissing it as a cult.

But that really says more about you than it says about any Trump supporter, of whom I now count myself.

The hell he does. You watch the party reaction when he gets kicked to touch on Tuesday. They'll wash their hands of him quicker than Usain Bolt does the 100m...

Exactly my point dumbarse....

Forum List

Back