Republicans use Reagan for anti Trump ads.................

Remember Reagan's famous "shining city on a hill" speech? Well, apparently so did some Republicans who are against Trump. They are using it as an anti Trump ad.

My question is............................what took them so long? And, apparently, Trump has done such a crappy job as president so far that they would rather vote for Biden.

Establishment RINO's... all 3 of them.

I'm pretty sure that there are a whole bunch more than just 3 dude.
Well, prove it then... I think so called republican voters bunch is a FARCE. Probably funded and back by SOROS.

Well, considering the group behind those ads is the Lincoln Project, I'd be willing to bet that there are more than just 3 members.

Remember Reagan's famous "shining city on a hill" speech? Well, apparently so did some Republicans who are against Trump. They are using it as an anti Trump ad.

My question is............................what took them so long? And, apparently, Trump has done such a crappy job as president so far that they would rather vote for Biden.

Establishment RINO's... all 3 of them.

I'm pretty sure that there are a whole bunch more than just 3 dude.
Well, prove it then... I think so called republican voters bunch is a FARCE. Probably funded and back by SOROS.

Well, considering the group behind those ads is the Lincoln Project, I'd be willing to bet that there are more than just 3 members.
So, we don't know who these republican voters are. They're just a bunch of damn POSING TROLLS ON TWITTER, and twitter is an absolute LEFTIST FUCKING TOILET. They could be backed by SOROS or CHINA.

The Mt.Rushmore Speech was equal to that and the JFK Inauguration speech. Yet the filthy Dems spit all over it. Figures. Their candidate can't even speak.
Speaking of their candidate, where is that dude? Most candidates don't hide during a presidential campaign.

View attachment 361080
In his basement playing Switch.
He needs to come out and campaign. :popcorn:

That's good. There is much contrast to be found between Reagan and Trump

"in my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here.ā€ -- RWR
No there is much contrast to be found between President Trump and creepy Joe, the groper, Biden. Reagan is dead, he isnt running for president...Are you from Pluto?

Which "shining city on a hill" do you speak of?
San Francisco?
1594248213805.png

Baltimore?
1594248273529.png

Los Angeles?
1594248332551.png

Oakland?
1594248373973.png

In the 80ā€™s those same assholes were never Reagan too.

Hey, even though I didn't like Reagan when he was in office, he was still light years ahead of Trump in being presidential.
WTF do you consider presidential? Thatā€™s one of the dumbest come backs Iā€™ve ever heard. Was giving millions of illegals amnesty presidential? No it wasnā€™t. Was sucking Iranā€™s dick handing them billions, forcing US citizens to buy insurance or be fined and signing us up to pay for the worlds farce of global warming presidential?

If thatā€™s your idea of presidential I think I donā€™t really want someone you consider to be that in office.

Reagan actually thought about what he said before he said it. Not only that, but he tried to keep the country united, even if people didn't like him.

Trump on the other hand is a childish man baby who constantly whines about people not liking him, how big his rallies are, and how great he thinks he is. Sorry, but saying we're gonna do some beautiful, wonderful stuff without telling anyone what it is, is far from presidential.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa..and the Democrats did what democrats go, kept the country divided. Tipp O'Neil was one bloated over weight asshole. I think he was reincarnated as Jerry "the peguin" Nadler...

A republican group? Anybody can claim to be anti-Trumper republicans. This stuff is pure Alinsky dirty tricks. The interesting thing is that you can't seem to find a political "group" either republican or democrat that actually supports Biden.

"in my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here.ā€ -- RWR
No there is much contrast to be found between President Trump and creepy Joe, the groper, Biden. Reagan is dead, he isnt running for president...Are you from Pluto?

Awww. Did I forget to say trigger warning? Sorrrrry :poke:

Who stole MAGA from Reagan? One hint, starts with a T.

Even Reagan thought that if people could get to this country, they should be allowed in. Trump and his supporters don't feel that way.
With good reason. They all want free stuff.

these republicans will meet republicans like me and they will get their worthless asses kicked

Hey, even though I didn't like Reagan when he was in office, he was still light years ahead of Trump in being presidential.
WTF do you consider presidential? Thatā€™s one of the dumbest come backs Iā€™ve ever heard. Was giving millions of illegals amnesty presidential? No it wasnā€™t. Was sucking Iranā€™s dick handing them billions, forcing US citizens to buy insurance or be fined and signing us up to pay for the worlds farce of global warming presidential?

If thatā€™s your idea of presidential I think I donā€™t really want someone you consider to be that in office.

He considered Ears presidential... that's your first clue

Again, there are two candidates, the one who cant seem to find his way out of the basement, and the other who is bringing America back from, the Collusion of China and Joe Biden in the Kung Flu. The people wont want some lazy fuck who sits in his basement farting all day as the President.

Again, there are two candidates, the one who cant seem to find his way out of the basement, and the other who is bringing America back from, the Collusion of China and Joe Biden in the Kung Flu. The people wont want some lazy fuck who sits in his basement farting all day as the President.

And I'm not voting for either of them

He considered Ears presidential... that's your first clue

Ears? Is that LBJ?

The Mt.Rushmore Speech was equal to that and the JFK Inauguration speech. Yet the filthy Dems spit all over it. Figures. Their candidate can't even speak.

You are filthy. Trump's speech was hateful and divisive. Trump would be a pimple on Ronald Reagan's face. Ronald Reagan belongs on Mt Rushmore. Trump should get in only as a tourist.

And I'm not voting for either of them

Excellent once less vote for Joe Biden
If you don't Kanye West you're racist

You are filthy. Trump's speech was hateful and divisive. Trump would be a pimple on Ronald Reagan's face. Ronald Reagan belongs on Mt Rushmore. Trump should get in only as a tourist.
go find a puppy and a safe space. Every speech I've heard that came from a leftist has been nothing but hate-filled and divisive

Who stole MAGA from Reagan? One hint, starts with a T.
It's better for you to find a safe space Nov. 3, 2020

Forum List

Back