Republicans try but can't change history

It is a riot. Your desire to exaggerate it, is you being a panic mongering liar.
That's no exaggeration. You would know that if you weren't brain-dead.

terrorism
the unlawful use of violence or threats to intimidate or coerce a civilian population or government, with the goal of furthering political, social, or ideological objectives.

I've been completely consistent in agreeing that it was a violent crime and and that the people who did it, should face the same punishments as all the rest of the rioters of the last 4 years.

That is not "justifying" or "excusing" or "white washing".

Why are you such a liar? Why do you talk so much shit?
Again, you prove to be brain-dead, unable to comprehend many of the domestic terrorists are charged with obstructing Congress as they were trying to certify the election, which was an assault on our democracy. Something no one from BLM was charged with. So no, the crimes are not yhe same; so no, the punishments will not be the same.

Because history is what it is. Despite the efforts of Trump and his Cult members in Congress to rewrite it to reflect positively on Trump, theirs is a lost cause.

Trump and his disciples, since January 6 have tried over and over to convince the American people that the insurrection was caused by Antifa, was a peaceful event with lots of love in the air or was just a guided tour of the Capital building.

We know better! It was an aggressive attempt by white nationalists, inspired by Trump, to take over the government of the United States. Anyone who sees it in a different light is not a loyal, patriotic American, but rather is a Trump disciple who places him above the Constitution of the United States and the welfare of the majority of the American people.

Today's congressional hearing will expose the Trump people who tried to storm the Capital for what they really are: enemies of the American people.
Yet their protests that day are supported by tens of millions of Americans... I thought I'd provide you with some interesting reading material:
People who are spewing hate and fear that a couple of hundred unarmed Americans protesting at the Capitol are capable of "taking over the government", are either mentally challenged or so bent with tribal hate that they've become a danger to us all.
I have seen comments here and on other sites where people would cheer if these Americans were EXECUTED for being there and protesting. Would you support life terms or execution?

That's no exaggeration. You would know that if you weren't brain-dead.

the unlawful use of violence or threats to intimidate or coerce a civilian population or government, with the goal of furthering political, social, or ideological objectives.

Seems quite the stretch. Are you afraid of them? You libs are constantly calling us "pussies" and saying that we won't or can't do anything.

The only person that died was an unarmed woman, shot by a cop.

Again, you prove to be brain-dead, unable to comprehend many of the domestic terrorists are charged with obstructing Congress as they were trying to certify the election, which was an assault on our democracy. Something no one from BLM was charged with. So no, the crimes are not yhe same; so no, the punishments will not be the same.

BLM and antifa were rioting during the election. Hell, they both set up various "autonomous zones" that were blatant and overt insurrections.

So, that is not what is motivating you. It is just an excuse.

What this is really about, is this panic mongering of yours, gives you an excuse for your next round of escalation.

The answer to that is in the words of the rioters themselves. They believed they wefe ordered to and were backed by Trump. It is irrelevant whether there existed a mechanism or not, they believed they could stop it by stopping congresd.

No, YOU believe that, due to your TDS.

So if I believe I can walk across a gorge through the air the mechanism doesn't matter?

Deflection. Because you're a troll. Too stupid to answer a simple question. You're a waste.

a bat is armed but not really armed, because in this country, when you call someone armed, it almost always means a firearm.

a person running around with a bat is not "armed and dangerous" by most people's definition of the term.

By your standards if I carry a spork i'm armed.

Are you kidding? More and more they are pushing the
When do angry fired up mobs think about mechanisms?

You got a mob led by political radicals intent on an "insurrection", the mob leaders would have a mechanism in mind for it to work.

You got a mob that is just rioting, because they are pissed off. Then no, they would not think about a mechanism.

That's the point. It was a riot, NOT an insurrection.

Seems quite the stretch. Are you afraid of them? You libs are constantly calling us "pussies" and saying that we won't or can't do anything.

The only person that died was an unarmed woman, shot by a cop.
LOL

No, dickhead, I am not afraid of them as they are going to prison. And no, Ashli Targetpractice was not the only person who died. You're lying again. There was a woman who OD'd, another who died from a heart attack and another from a stroke.

And no, it's not a stretch. They used violence in an attempt to get the Congress to not certify Biden's electoral victory. That fits the description perfectly.

BLM and antifa were rioting during the election. Hell, they both set up various "autonomous zones" that were blatant and overt insurrections.

So, that is not what is motivating you. It is just an excuse.

What this is really about, is this panic mongering of yours, gives you an excuse for your next round of escalation.
Show BLM and Antifa rioting during the election...

LOL

No, dickhead, I am not afraid of them as they are going to prison. And no, Ashli Targetpractice was not the only person who died. You're lying again. There was a woman who OD'd, another who died from a heart attack and another from a stroke.

And no, it's not a stretch. They used violence in an attempt to get the Congress to not certify Biden's electoral victory. That fits the description perfectly.

Funny. You say it was "terrorism" but you are not afraid. Obviously I was not referring to those going to prison. Though, they will get all. Plenty of terrorists and revolutionaries did some time and then returned to the fight.

In the future, when you tell this lie of Terrorism, it would make sense to pretend to be afraid of the tens of millions of Trump supporters who are still loose, since your position is that, as a movement we are prepared to use "terrorism" and violence to achieve our evul goals.

Because your lack of fear here, shows that your position is just a silly game for you.

Funny. You say it was "terrorism" but you are not afraid. Obviously I was not referring to those going to prison. Though, they will get all. Plenty of terrorists and revolutionaries did some time and then returned to the fight.

In the future, when you tell this lie of Terrorism, it would make sense to pretend to be afraid of the tens of millions of Trump supporters who are still loose, since your position is that, as a movement we are prepared to use "terrorism" and violence to achieve our evul goals.

Because your lack of fear here, shows that your position is just a silly game for you.
Why would I fear terrorists who are in jail? As always, you make no sense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back