Republicans Threatening Congressional Seats Long Held by Democrats

There are Republicans who will lsoe their seats too. Namely Republicans of the George Bush John McCain Bend Over and Take It For Bipartisanship type.
The Dums know the jig is up. That's why so many have announced they aren't running.

But wait for the brain dead Left here to claim no such thing is going to happen and polls are meaningless.

It's wrong to continue to call them "Democrats" they have been totally taken over by the Soviets so you can call them Neo-Fascists, Neo-Marxists, Neo-National Socilaists, any of the titles fit except for "Democrats"

There are Republicans who will lsoe their seats too. Namely Republicans of the George Bush John McCain Bend Over and Take It For Bipartisanship type.
The Dums know the jig is up. That's why so many have announced they aren't running.

But wait for the brain dead Left here to claim no such thing is going to happen and polls are meaningless.

And what of the 'Compassionate Conservatism ' angle? We see what it garnered them, don't we?

xenophon is using the ledger. Yep, an outlet of objective and critical analysis. Yep, the dems are going to get creamed. :razz:

Even the Democrats have begun to acknowledge the inevitable. And really, this kind of majority is unsustainable. There are lots of Democrats who would be vulnerable just because they never should have been elected. Like that clown in Florida. Even if Democrats were set to gain seats, he would still be a looser.

Right now, the question is the level of damage. Some Republicans are having wet dreams of 100 seat gains. That is fantasy. Nancy Pelosi would be cool with a loss of 39. A win is a win.

This is still only April folks. Half a year half a year half a year onward. Onward into electoral annihilation rode the Dem Majority. One can only hope. And work to get it. Prayer would work. But don't count your chickens before the eggs are laid.

The Tea Party will come to the rescue and save the Democratic Party

They will force extreme candidates with right wing agendas into moderate districts.

The Tea Party was the best thing the Democrats ever devised

They will force extreme candidates with right wing agendas into moderate districts.

I thought Ross Perot's Reform Party was the best thing the Democrats ever devised:

Texas billionaire Ross Perot: Time will show impact of tea party effort
By The Associated Press
April 20, 2010, 6:47PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Texas billionaire Ross Perot said Tuesday that the national tea party movement seems to be doing well but that time will tell how it will effect the country, government and November elections.

The former Reform Party presidential candidate also said he wouldn't be offering the group advice anytime soon.

"In a free society, you're entitled to do whatever you want to do. Time will tell how effective it is," Perot told reporters in Kansas City on Tuesday, where he was receiving a leadership award from the Army's Command and General Staff College Foundation. "Just as a layman looking at it from afar, it seems to me they are pretty well organized and getting the crowd."

I thought Ross Perot's Reform Party was the best thing the Democrats ever devised:

By The Associated Press
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Texas billionaire Ross Perot said Tuesday that the national tea party movement seems to be doing well but that time will tell how it will effect the country, government and November elections.

The former Reform Party presidential candidate also said he wouldn't be offering the group advice anytime soon.

"In a free society, you're entitled to do whatever you want to do. Time will tell how effective it is," Perot told reporters in Kansas City on Tuesday, where he was receiving a leadership award from the Army's Command and General Staff College Foundation. "Just as a layman looking at it from afar, it seems to me they are pretty well organized and getting the crowd."

Good ole Perot did help get Clinton elected. I doubt if he could have beaten Bush without Perot pulling away votes.

Ralph Nader repaid the favor by allowing Bush to beat Gore

By The Associated Press

Good ole Perot did help get Clinton elected. I doubt if he could have beaten Bush without Perot pulling away votes.

Ralph Nader repaid the favor by allowing Bush to beat Gore

Ralph was sure busy (and of course, he ONLY allowed potential Gore supporters to vote for him, amounting to 2.4% over 44 states)

Was Ralph the extra guy who voted for Bush in Florida?

Or was he the guy that gave bad directions to all those busloads of minority voters that couldn't find a polling place?

Or, was he the guy who created the term "hanging chad?"

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer to suffer humiliating defeats to Fiscally Conservative Candidates.

Thank you!

boe

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer to suffer humiliating defeats to Fiscally Conservative Candidates.

Thank you!

boe

"Dear Santa Claus"? Is this the new, new GOP strategery? Yeah, go with that. Sorry Michael....go wit dat!

The Democrats will lose the house, period. With a little luck we might be able to take back the Senate too, but that will require some serious screw ups by the Obama regime. Still, it could happen. One thing I have learned is to never under-estimate the stupidity of the left ......

I'd be happy with the House. Mr. Boe made a very valid point in a discussion we had the other night. If the GOP take back both Houses, Obama might actually be insulated enough to squeak through getting reelected in 2012.

The Democrats will lose the house, period. With a little luck we might be able to take back the Senate too, but that will require some serious screw ups by the Obama regime. Still, it could happen. One thing I have learned is to never under-estimate the stupidity of the left ......

:cuckoo: Not going to happen in the House, Zander, as long as you reactionaries pretend to be conservatives. You are nut tards at the best. If folks like you continue to dominate the party appartus nationally and regionally, millions upon millions of centrist Republicans as well as moderate independents will flee to the Democratic Party. You idiots have already alienated the Hispanic vote for a generation. What a bunch of moon bats you all are, thinking you are mainstream and represent the will of the majority of America.

Forum List

Back