Republicans: Threatend violence unimportant, just pretend they aren't happening

Play the Race Card, then follow with the Victim card.. it's a pattern.

:lol:

These assholes...always blaming the victim.

So you are another fool that believes that members of congress getting threats is uncommon?

Funny....Stupak got threats when he was against the bill....and they were ignored by everyone.

Did not hear a peep from a sigle democrat about them.

Likewise....the republicans ALSO ignored those threats from the supporters of the bill that they received....as they should have.

Any comment from you?

Probably not.

I remember when the libtards blamed Sarah Palin when her computer was hacked into..

Cantor: Well, Mr. Lewis, you ARE a ****** after all, aren't you?

Cantor: Well, Mr. Franks, you ARE a fag after all, aren't you?

Cantor: And you other politicians that got threatened, what did you expect when you passed health care reform?

It's all your own fault.

:clap2:

I remember when the libtards blamed Sarah Palin when her computer was hacked into..
I can top that, remember last year, they claimed that guy who hung himself was killed by 'red neck anti gov militias?'

They wanted to shut down talk radio because of it, as it was 'stirring up violence'.

It WAS her fault.

Someone hacks into my emails...it is my fault. I should have ensured I had all of the safeguards to prevent it.

Sort of a personal responsibility thing.

I mean....really.....did she really not think that someone was going to try?

Yep...her fault.

Personal responsibility. Live by it, learn by it, grow by it, succeed by it.

I was just watching a Republican strategist and the most fucked up thing was that they BLAMED THE DEMS FOR THIS BULLSHIT!

They said it started when Bush Jr. was in office, and in a tit for tat fashion, they're just returning back to them what Bush Jr. had shoveled his way.

She then stated that the Dems were doing it too, because apparently some Dems are stating that they have guns as well and know how to use them.

If this keeps going, we could end up with another civil war, the country is divided enough already. Can the GOP at least agree they need to cooperate with the Dems?

who we gonna blame for those two shot one dead recruiters??? sssssshhh,, that act of real terrorism was swept under the rug..

I was just watching a Republican strategist and the most fucked up thing was that they BLAMED THE DEMS FOR THIS BULLSHIT!

They said it started when Bush Jr. was in office, and in a tit for tat fashion, they're just returning back to them what Bush Jr. had shoveled his way.

She then stated that the Dems were doing it too, because apparently some Dems are stating that they have guns as well and know how to use them.

If this keeps going, we could end up with another civil war, the country is divided enough already. Can the GOP at least agree they need to cooperate with the Dems?

why?

Cantor: Well, Mr. Lewis, you ARE a ****** after all, aren't you?

Cantor: Well, Mr. Franks, you ARE a fag after all, aren't you?

Cantor: And you other politicians that got threatened, what did you expect when you passed health care reform?

It's all your own fault.

:clap2:

I'm sure you have links to back up all of those quotes. Please post them. Thanks in advance.

Rick

Hmmm...

You say you saw a GOP strategist say something....and then you rant about how "THEY......"

So I guess you see one as all.

Gotcha.

So does that mean that every democrat sees the military as rapists and murderers?

Thjey all see all in Pa' as rednecks?

Last edited:

It WAS her fault.

Someone hacks into my emails...it is my fault. I should have ensured I had all of the safeguards to prevent it.

Yep...her fault.

hell no it wasn't,, the hacker was a son of a democrat.. and guess what,, he broke the law not Palin ..

It WAS her fault.

Yep...her fault.

hell no it wasn't,, the hacker was a son of a democrat.. and guess what,, he broke the law not Palin ..

Sorry Willow...love your posts but I disagree.

Yes, she is a victim of one breaking the law.

But she enabled him to break the law and make her his victim.

Sorry...I practice what I preach and I preach what I practice.

I am in control of all that happens around me. I know there are drunk drivers and I know there are many more on New Years....so I do not drive on New Years.....and I am cautious when I drive.

I hired a man that was an ex-con...he stole from me. He lost his job, but I am responsible for my loss.

My son got parking tickets. He lost use of the car for being irresponsible, but I blame myself for giving a teenager the responsibility of being responsible.

Palin was victimized....but she allowed it to happen. She made the choice to use email and not ensure it was secure...

I mean really? A Yahoo domain for a governor who is under attack by half the country?

It was stupid and she has no one to blame but herself.

Forum List

Back