Republicans Think Obama Owes Them An Explaination

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
He does not owe you any explainations on anything.

You keep saying he is not your president. Fine. Act like it and stop bothering him with your whining.

Obama wasn't at Bengahzi.

If you want to know something about Bengahzi "Google" it for yourselves.

You are crybabies. He does not like crybabies.

You have nothing coming.

U.S.: Evidence doesn’t show planning in Libyan attack - The Washington Post

U.S. intelligence officials said Friday that no evidence has surfaced to indicate that the Sept. 11 assault on a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Libya was planned in advance, a conclusion that suggests the attack was spontaneous even if it involved militants with ties to al-Qaeda.
The description represents the latest shift in the U.S. government’s evolving account of an attack that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador to Libya, as well as three other U.S. citizens, and has become entangled in the politics of the presidential campaign.
“There isn’t any intelligence that the attackers pre-planned their assault days or weeks in advance,” a U.S. intelligence official said. “The bulk of available information supports the early assessment that the attackers launched their assault opportunistically after they learned about the violence at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.”

U.S. intelligence officials said Friday that no evidence has surfaced to indicate that the Sept. 11 assault on a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Libya was planned in advance, a conclusion that suggests the attack was spontaneous even if it involved militants with ties to al-Qaeda.

Joe Biden told the nation it was an intelligence failure ?

Could nycarbineer get in here and parse the words for us ?

The description represents the latest shift in the U.S. government’s evolving account of an attack that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador to Libya, as well as three other U.S. citizens, and has become entangled in the politics of the presidential campaign.
“There isn’t any intelligence that the attackers pre-planned their assault days or weeks in advance,” a U.S. intelligence official said. “The bulk of available information supports the early assessment that the attackers launched their assault opportunistically after they learned about the violence at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.”
What....You thought the water was going to carry itself? :lmao:

LOL

WASHINGTON (AP) – The CIA station chief in Libya reported to Washington within 24 hours of last month’s deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate that there was evidence it was carried out by militants, not a spontaneous mob upset about an American-made video ridiculing Islam’s Prophet Muhammad, U.S. officials have told The Associated Press.

You keep saying he is not your president. Fine. Act like it and stop bothering him with your whining.

You have nothing coming.

You arrogant Liberal Piece of shit. He owes the country an explanation, and if as you say he does not want to talk to half the country, he does not deserve to be president.

You are such a pathetic apologist.

Last edited:

You have nothing coming.

Please remember what you said here the next time you feel a Republican owes you a explanation on anything.

You have nothing coming.

were you saying that with Bush? double standard much , and for bengahzi okay he doesnt owe republicans anything, HES OWES THE FREAKING country. because i promise you you low life no good for nothing slime that has to look up to see pond scum, i promise you huggy if it were someone you knew or related to you'd be screaming for blood. people died,. i know that means nothing to the left, but to some of us life is pretty important.

You have nothing coming.

Please remember what you said here the next time you feel a Republican owes you a explanation on anything.

i hope he doesnt, i want people to see how ugly the left can get and do get. if mitt wins he'll be demanding everything, watch the double standard low life scream his head off.

You have nothing coming.

:clap2:

I think that's a great argument for Obama to make in the next debate.

You have nothing coming.

You arrogant Liberal Piece of shit. He owes the country an explanation, and if as you say he does not want to talk to half the country, he does not deserve to be president.

But Romney should be President even though he has no time at all for half the country. You guys will do anything to get a White back in the White House.

Thank you Randy Newman.

Kings rule by divine right. Presidents are nothing more than employees and owe their employers an explanation for everything they do.

You have nothing coming.

You being a real MAJOR butt hurt crybaby are really the last one Obama should waste his time on.

True story.

You have nothing coming.

I don't waste any time asking for explanations from serial liars.

You have nothing coming.

were you saying that with Bush? double standard much , and for bengahzi okay he doesnt owe republicans anything, HES OWES THE FREAKING country. because i promise you you low life no good for nothing slime that has to look up to see pond scum, i promise you huggy if it were someone you knew or related to you'd be screaming for blood. people died,. i know that means nothing to the left, but to some of us life is pretty important.

You make me laugh long time.:lol: I just spit up my coffee. You people don't give a rat shit about life. Tell that lie to someone stupid.

Republicans Think Obama Owes Them An Explaination

I guess they've got short memories......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irMeHmlxE9s]BUSH - THE DECIDER - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SypeZjeOrY4]DICK Cheney "SO" - YouTube[/ame]​

New Topics

Forum List

Back