Republicans take back Orange County in California

Orange county has always been a conservative stonghold in southern California. In 2018, Dimocrats won the congressional seat likely due to ballot harvesting.
Now however, it will be back in the hands of the GOP.

By the way "Young Kim" is not the name of an Asian rapper.

Young Kim defeats Gil Cisneros in another victory for Republicans in Orange County

Michigan high school football scores from the third round of the playoffs
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1b00Sy?ocid=sw

View attachment 416017Republican candidate Young Kim has won a congressional seat in Orange County, marking the second race in the county in which the GOP took back a district it had lost to Democrats during the 2018 "blue wave."

Ah yes, Orange County. Where the Ku Klux Klan won most of the seats on the city council of Anaheim back in the day. You are correct, it always has been a conservative stronghold. Lotta immigrants from Kansas.
Those were democrats in white hoods, not republicans. Your grasp of history is terrible.

Nope. Republicans in Orange County, as in most of the rest of the West, as in Ohio and Indiana and New Jersey and Kansas and Maine. Democrats in the South where that party dominated. See my previous links, also see that list in post 74 --- they're all Republicans.

Prove ANY of that wrong.

And by the way your grasp of English is terrible --- "Democrats" is a proper name and therefore capitalized.
Your democrat [sic] propaganda isnt very convincing.

Whelp --- I'm still pitching a no-hitter on "prove me wrong" sooooooooooooooo................ :eusa_whistle:

Not only that but I know how to use my shift key too.
Youre declaring victory because you asked for proof that no one could possibly give? :cuckoo:

Again, proof is irrelevant. Everyone already assumes it was just more destructive lefties causing property damage.

I thought I just told you I have no interest in what you think "everybody knows". WTF?

We're talking (above) about the Klan, not friggin' "lefties".

Orange county has always been a conservative stonghold in southern California. In 2018, Dimocrats won the congressional seat likely due to ballot harvesting.

Young Kim defeats Gil Cisneros in another victory for Republicans in Orange County

View attachment 416017Republican candidate Young Kim has won a congressional seat in Orange County, marking the second race in the county in which the GOP took back a district it had lost to Democrats during the 2018 "blue wave."

Ah yes, Orange County. Where the Ku Klux Klan won most of the seats on the city council of Anaheim back in the day. You are correct, it always has been a conservative stronghold. Lotta immigrants from Kansas.
Those were democrats in white hoods, not republicans. Your grasp of history is terrible.

Nope. Republicans in Orange County, as in most of the rest of the West, as in Ohio and Indiana and New Jersey and Kansas and Maine. Democrats in the South where that party dominated. See my previous links, also see that list in post 74 --- they're all Republicans.

Prove ANY of that wrong.

And by the way your grasp of English is terrible --- "Democrats" is a proper name and therefore capitalized.

Whelp --- I'm still pitching a no-hitter on "prove me wrong" sooooooooooooooo................ :eusa_whistle:

Youre declaring victory because you asked for proof that no one could possibly give? :cuckoo:

Again, proof is irrelevant. Everyone already assumes it was just more destructive lefties causing property damage.

I thought I just told you I have no interest in what you think "everybody knows". WTF?

What interests you doesnt matter to me. Lefties tear down monuments, not the klan. :cuckoo:

Prove ANY of that wrong.

What interests you doesnt matter to me. Lefties tear down monuments, not the klan. :cuckoo:

This thread is about Orange County California and the politics therein. Perhaps what the topic is doesn't interest you either, in which case find a thread that does.

Forum List

Back