Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

Blame whites. Don’t consider yourself innocent when it comes to the violence, looting, and destruction you advocate. You are justifying it all through your blame whitey at all costs.

I consider it more of neglect.

Again, what happened last year didn't come out of the blue.

For decades, Blacks have been complaining about Police Misconduct, and white people ignored it because the cops weren't abusing them.

Then the Rodney King tape happened. And white people couldn't pretend that this wasn't happening anymore.

But we kept ignoring it... Colin took a knee, and we were more angry about that kneeling than the kneeling Derek Chauvin did on George Floyd's neck.

View attachment 447320

Now, obviously, due to TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION, we already had a population that was ramped up with anxiety. The gasoline was ankle deep on the floor, and all it took was some fool with a match.

View attachment 447321

Trump did not start the plague that impacted the globe. The plague did not even originate in the United States. Factually, prove these statements false. What policies of Donald Trump caused the recession outside of the plague you mentioned?

Have another sip of the Koolaid.

* Trump did not start the COVID-19 plague that impacted the globe. The plague originated in China. - TRUE or FALSE?
* Before COVID-19, the US had one of the strongest economies on record. Trump as President. Which of Trump's economic policies caused the recession?

Where/how am I drinking Koolaid by asking questions?

You can stop now. Rump lost and he's due to lose even worse as time goes on.

He did lose.... and you still can’t or won’t answer the questions.

And that is the only question that needs answering.
Did Rump lose. Yes.

See I answered that question. All other questions are just not that important.

You are afraid to engage in a debate about Economics. Understood.
You can debate until you are blue in the face. It won't get Biden impeached or Dump back in the WH.

No..... but it exposes all of you sheep who can’t think critically or analytically. Just blindly check those (D) boxes and blame (R) for all your problems.
Wait....Let me get this straight. You believe in Qanon but its me an independent that you are calling blind? :laugh:

Who mention Qanon? Independents can be blind in their voting patterns.

Trump did not start the plague that impacted the globe. The plague did not even originate in the United States. Factually, prove these statements false. What policies of Donald Trump caused the recession outside of the plague you mentioned?

Well, his unnecessary trade wars did, definitely. Hard to schedule economic growth if you don't know what components you need to build things are going to get hit with tariffs. Farmers needed billions in bailouts to keep them from going under because the Chinese stopped buying American agriproducts.

But let's go to the first point.

No, the plague didn't start here.

But there was how countries like Japan, South Korea and Germany handled it. (very effectively, and having fewer cases) how countries like Spain and Italy handled it (very poorly, having more cases and more deaths.) and how Trump handled it (actually undermining anyone who was trying to do any good,)

Trump called it a hoax.
He told people it would clear up by Summer.
He mocked social distancing and masks.
He told people to take literal poison as a cure.
he held "super-spreader" events and even caught the disease himself.

If Trump handled the pandemic and economy so bad, how come the unemployment went from 14.7 to 6.9 percent from April to October? An economy’s fundamentals must be relatively healthy to drop that much while a pandemic is still going strong; and, Trump is supposedly mismanaging the pandemic so bad. Obama and Biden took 5 years to go from 9.5 UE to under 6 percent.

Let the hearings begin. A little daylight on the Biden family will go a long way in letting the American people know what a gigantic mistake those who voted for him made.

If Trump handled the pandemic and economy so bad, how come the unemployment went from 14.7 to 6.9 percent from April to October? An economy’s fundamentals must be relatively healthy to drop that much while a pandemic is still going strong; and, Trump is supposedly mismanaging the pandemic so bad. Obama and Biden took 5 years to go from 9.5 UE to under 6 percent.

That's pretty much the most retarded comparison I've ever heard. Seriously, did they let you out of the house without your helmet this morning?

The economy SUCKS right now. Yes, a lot of the people who were temporarily laid off in April went back to their jobs, but tens of millions haven't an Trump is the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

Blame whites. Don’t consider yourself innocent when it comes to the violence, looting, and destruction you advocate. You are justifying it all through your blame whitey at all costs.

For decades, Blacks have been complaining about Police Misconduct, and white people ignored it because the cops weren't abusing them.

Then the Rodney King tape happened. And white people couldn't pretend that this wasn't happening anymore.

But we kept ignoring it... Colin took a knee, and we were more angry about that kneeling than the kneeling Derek Chauvin did on George Floyd's neck.

View attachment 447320

Now, obviously, due to TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION, we already had a population that was ramped up with anxiety. The gasoline was ankle deep on the floor, and all it took was some fool with a match.

View attachment 447321

* Trump did not start the COVID-19 plague that impacted the globe. The plague originated in China. - TRUE or FALSE?
* Before COVID-19, the US had one of the strongest economies on record. Trump as President. Which of Trump's economic policies caused the recession?

Did Rump lose. Yes.

With a partyoftherumper? You don't have a clue and will always bring up fairy tales. As for understanding the Economy, neither of us have enough knowledge to really understand it at the level that is required.

I asked you two very simple questions you obviously can’t answer. You are in no position to asses my understanding of the Economy.

Okay, ask them again and I will answer them providing they are not leading questions. No politics allowed because the the Economy really doesn't know any political bounds. So ask them again. But if you do attempt at using leading questions expect me to call you on it.

That's pretty much the most retarded comparison I've ever heard. Seriously, did they let you out of the house without your helmet this morning?

The economy SUCKS right now. Yes, a lot of the people who were temporarily laid off in April went back to their jobs, but tens of millions haven't an Trump is the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

Before hurling terms that are offensive to people with learning disabilities, you should provide validated data that provides a breakdown of what percentage of people were laid off that were temporary and returned to their jobs. At the moment, your claim is specious at best.

You say the Economy sucks right now. Are you more content to sit and blame Trump or are you going to hold Biden-Harris accountable for turning the economy around in an acceptable time frame? How much time are you going to give them? A year? 8 years?

Well, his unnecessary trade wars did, definitely. Hard to schedule economic growth if you don't know what components you need to build things are going to get hit with tariffs. Farmers needed billions in bailouts to keep them from going under because the Chinese stopped buying American agriproducts.

But there was how countries like Japan, South Korea and Germany handled it. (very effectively, and having fewer cases) how countries like Spain and Italy handled it (very poorly, having more cases and more deaths.) and how Trump handled it (actually undermining anyone who was trying to do any good,)

Trump called it a hoax.

Easy answer. It all depends on how and who is reporting it. I was doing an Advertising Campaign on my National ISP and used an AT&T study for the year of 2000. The Federal Government reported rate was right around 7%. But the breakdown from the study came up with those same numbers when using the same criteria. But the underlying way of getting that figure was flawed when you used the old way of doing the figures.

The old way (pre 1979)was it only used full time worker, bread winners. Spouses weren't included. Part Time Workers were not included even if you had two or three part time jobs. Seasonal jobs were excluded, Only people that were registered at the Unemployment Centers were figured. When we used the old method, that 7% grew to 24.8%. In reality, we have been operating at the Great Depression Level since for the last 2 decades that I can find.

If this is confusing, I was confused until that report and having it translated by the group that did the sudy.

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

Did Rump lose. Yes.

With a partyoftherumper? You don't have a clue and will always bring up fairy tales. As for understanding the Economy, neither of us have enough knowledge to really understand it at the level that is required.

I asked you two very simple questions you obviously can’t answer. You are in no position to asses my understanding of the Economy.

Okay, ask them again and I will answer them providing they are not leading questions. No politics allowed because the the Economy really doesn't know any political bounds. So ask them again. But if you do attempt at using leading questions expect me to call you on it.

I have already asked the questions. They are in the thread. Choose to answer or not. The more you put effort into not answering the question or changing /altering the question, the weaker you look.

Trump called it a hoax.

Easy answer. It all depends on how and who is reporting it. I was doing an Advertising Campaign on my National ISP and used an AT&T study for the year of 2000. The Federal Government reported rate was right around 7%. But the breakdown from the study came up with those same numbers when using the same criteria. But the underlying way of getting that figure was flawed when you used the old way of doing the figures.

The old way (pre 1979)was it only used full time worker, bread winners. Spouses weren't included. Part Time Workers were not included even if you had two or three part time jobs. Seasonal jobs were excluded, Only people that were registered at the Unemployment Centers were figured. When we used the old method, that 7% grew to 24.8%. In reality, we have been operating at the Great Depression Level since for the last 2 decades that I can find.

If this is confusing, I was confused until that report and having it translated by the group that did the sudy.

All you are doing is showing old way vs. new way of calculating UE. You did not show the relevance of your study and why and how UE dropped so fast for Trump in 6 months vs. why Obama Biden took 5 years to even come close to what Trump did in 6 months.

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

Did Rump lose. Yes.

You can debate until you are blue in the face. It won't get Biden impeached or Dump back in the WH.

No..... but it exposes all of you sheep who can’t think critically or analytically. Just blindly check those (D) boxes and blame (R) for all your problems.

Newsflash, snowflake: I have vote for more Republicans than not in the last over 20 years. In fact, in the last elections, while I didn't vote federally Republican, I did vote Republican down vote. The reason that Rump lost as many of us did that as well.

You are taking your own Party Voting and saying everyone else is doing the same thing but for the other side. You just vote for anything with an R next to it no matter how big a nightmare they are or how screwed up the proposal is. I didn't vote for the Dems at federal Level, I voted against Rump Gardner, and Boebert. But on the State and local runoffs and issues,I voted primarily against the Dems. I won at the Federal level and at the Local and State Elections but lost my shirt on some pretty goofy state and local issues which I believe will come back to haunt us in the very near future.

You are just repeating the Rump Talk. And that is why you are still so angry and Rump left DC a real losers way.

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

Did Rump lose. Yes.

I have already asked the questions. They are in the thread. Choose to answer or not. The more you put effort into not answering the question or changing /altering the question, the weaker you look.

In think it's time to send you to the bitbucket. You don't have a message other than you just want to keep things stirred up. Fine, do it without me.

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

Did Rump lose. Yes.

Newsflash, snowflake: I have vote for more Republicans than not in the last over 20 years. In fact, in the last elections, while I didn't vote federally Republican, I did vote Republican down vote. The reason that Rump lost as many of us did that as well.

You are taking your own Party Voting and saying everyone else is doing the same thing but for the other side. You just vote for anything with an R next to it no matter how big a nightmare they are or how screwed up the proposal is. I didn't vote for the Dems at federal Level, I voted against Rump Gardner, and Boebert. But on the State and local runoffs and issues,I voted primarily against the Dems. I won at the Federal level and at the Local and State Elections but lost my shirt on some pretty goofy state and local issues which I believe will come back to haunt us in the very near future.

You are just repeating the Rump Talk. And that is why you are still so angry and Rump left DC a real losers way.

I voted (R) for President, (R) for senate, (D) for house and then a mix throughout State and Local. For ballot issues, I voted for the economy and a less intrusive government.

Before hurling terms that are offensive to people with learning disabilities, you should provide validated data that provides a breakdown of what percentage of people were laid off that were temporary and returned to their jobs. At the moment, your claim is specious at best.

Um, no, Corky, no one is trying to steal your helmet.

You say the Economy sucks right now. Are you more content to sit and blame Trump or are you going to hold Biden-Harris accountable for turning the economy around in an acceptable time frame? How much time are you going to give them? A year? 8 years?

Depends how long it takes to undo the damage Trump has done. Trump inflicted the worst recession since the great depression, so I do expect it to take a while for a recovery.

Now, that said, before TRUMP PLAGUE brought TRUMP Recession, we did have a problem of a labor shortage, because 150,000 more people retire every month than there are new workers to replace them. This is why I think big business was happy to see a recession and fire a bunch of people... Then they can go out and hire a bunch of new people cheaper.

You best just shut the fuck up. Or keep showing what you don’t know idiot. Poor baby, your precious Xiden is an absolute failure at dropping unemployment while Trump wildly succeeded. The economy sucks? Maybe run unemployed lazy assholes like you. Just wait until Xiden kills it even more. Pathetic comparison? That’s you comparing Trump to Hoover after your Chinese pals unleashed a virus.

You best just shut the fuck up. Or keep showing what you don’t know idiot. Poor baby, your precious Xiden is an absolute failure at dropping unemployment while Trump wildly succeeded. The economy sucks? Maybe run unemployed lazy assholes like you. Just wait until Xiden kills it even more. Pathetic comparison? That’s you comparing Trump to Hoover after your Chinese pals unleashed a virus.

Trump is the first President since Herbert Hoover to have LESS jobs when he left than when he started.

So here's how it will play out.

2021: Biden is going to destroy the economy.
2022: The economy got better, but not fast enough.
2023: The economy only got better because of what small contributions republicans made.
2024: Forget about the economy. There's some dude in a dress trying to pee in the ladies' room. It's the end of civilization, I tell you!!!

Um, no, Corky, no one is trying to steal your helmet.

Depends how long it takes to undo the damage Trump has done. Trump inflicted the worst recession since the great depression, so I do expect it to take a while for a recovery.

Now, that said, before TRUMP PLAGUE brought TRUMP Recession, we did have a problem of a labor shortage, because 150,000 more people retire every month than there are new workers to replace them. This is why I think big business was happy to see a recession and fire a bunch of people... Then they can go out and hire a bunch of new people cheaper.

You keep ignoring that the global pandemic originated in CHINA. Trump did not start the global pandemic. You are willing to not hold Biden-Harris accountable for economic recovery. Blame Trump is easier for you; arguably, pleasing to you. Your explanation for the UE recovery is speculative. No validated data.

Trump is the first President since Herbert Hoover to have LESS jobs when he left than when he started.

So here's how it will play out.

2021: Biden is going to destroy the economy.
2022: The economy got better, but not fast enough.
2023: The economy only got better because of what small contributions republicans made.
2024: Forget about the economy. There's some dude in a dress trying to pee in the ladies' room. It's the end of civilization, I tell you!!!
Well idiot, thank the blue state governors who kept their states shut down for that. Your pathetic wish list isn't going to happen. Remember to salute your master Xiden in the morning lemming

You keep ignoring that the global pandemic originated in CHINA. Trump did not start the global pandemic. You are willing to not hold Biden-Harris accountable for economic recovery. Blame Trump is easier for you; arguably, pleasing to you. Your explanation for the UE recovery is speculative. No validated data.

Well, you can only speculate about things that haven't happened yet. But Trump had very little to do with the low unemployment he inherited and everything to do with how bad he fucked things up.

The Global pandemic started in China. Most of the world took the appropriate steps to contain it, except for the US, where Trump fucked it up. Hence TRUMP PLAGUE.

It's why we have 4% of the world's population and 20% of the deaths and cases.

Forum List

Back