Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

Blame whites. Don’t consider yourself innocent when it comes to the violence, looting, and destruction you advocate. You are justifying it all through your blame whitey at all costs.

I consider it more of neglect.

Again, what happened last year didn't come out of the blue.

For decades, Blacks have been complaining about Police Misconduct, and white people ignored it because the cops weren't abusing them.

Then the Rodney King tape happened. And white people couldn't pretend that this wasn't happening anymore.

But we kept ignoring it... Colin took a knee, and we were more angry about that kneeling than the kneeling Derek Chauvin did on George Floyd's neck.

View attachment 447320

Now, obviously, due to TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION, we already had a population that was ramped up with anxiety. The gasoline was ankle deep on the floor, and all it took was some fool with a match.

View attachment 447321

Trump did not start the plague that impacted the globe. The plague did not even originate in the United States. Factually, prove these statements false. What policies of Donald Trump caused the recession outside of the plague you mentioned?

Have another sip of the Koolaid.

* Trump did not start the COVID-19 plague that impacted the globe. The plague originated in China. - TRUE or FALSE?
* Before COVID-19, the US had one of the strongest economies on record. Trump as President. Which of Trump's economic policies caused the recession?

Where/how am I drinking Koolaid by asking questions?

You can stop now. Rump lost and he's due to lose even worse as time goes on.

He did lose.... and you still can’t or won’t answer the questions.

And that is the only question that needs answering.
Did Rump lose. Yes.

See I answered that question. All other questions are just not that important.

Blame whites. Don’t consider yourself innocent when it comes to the violence, looting, and destruction you advocate. You are justifying it all through your blame whitey at all costs.

For decades, Blacks have been complaining about Police Misconduct, and white people ignored it because the cops weren't abusing them.

Then the Rodney King tape happened. And white people couldn't pretend that this wasn't happening anymore.

But we kept ignoring it... Colin took a knee, and we were more angry about that kneeling than the kneeling Derek Chauvin did on George Floyd's neck.

View attachment 447320

Now, obviously, due to TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION, we already had a population that was ramped up with anxiety. The gasoline was ankle deep on the floor, and all it took was some fool with a match.

View attachment 447321

Trump did not start the plague that impacted the globe. The plague did not even originate in the United States. Factually, prove these statements false. What policies of Donald Trump caused the recession outside of the plague you mentioned?

* Trump did not start the COVID-19 plague that impacted the globe. The plague originated in China. - TRUE or FALSE?
* Before COVID-19, the US had one of the strongest economies on record. Trump as President. Which of Trump's economic policies caused the recession?

Did Rump lose. Yes.

You are afraid to engage in a debate about Economics. Understood.

You know, it's ridiculous for the democrats to do this without precedence in either impeachment where no crime was committed, and then have the balls to say on inauguration day "but let's all join together and be unified". It's like somebody walks into your living room and shits all over everything and then says "hey, you wanna go have a beer?"

I guess the democrats now know what's going to happen in 2022 if the GOP takes back the House. Fuck you and your unity.
A blow job isn't a crime and yet Republicans saw it fit for impeachment. You were in full agreement too.

Are you repenting?
Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. Somebody lied to you. He was impeached and disbarred for perjury, which is a crime.
He lied about sex. Most anybody who has had extramarital sexual activity will lie about it. It should not have even been an issue. Republicans could not actually find any crime after investigating him for years, so they made a huge issue about having sex with a woman who was willing and over 21. Pathetic.
Leftists keep repeating this lie.

Clinton was guilty of perjury. That's a crime. What the liar lies about is utterly immaterial.

If Clinton had simply told the truth, he wouldn't have been impeached, and he wouldn't have been disbarred.
What you people don't seem to grasp is that when it comes to impeachment, the validity and appropriateness of impeachment does not turn on whether or not there was a statutory crime committed. Impeachment is intended to be a remedy for actions that undermine the constitution, threaten national security or undermine the Democratic process. Clinton did none of that. Trump did every day of his failed presidency
Yes, that's your programming. You can stop pretending you came up with that all on your own.

The simple fact is you have two standards for "justice": Orange Man Bad, and Democrats Can Do No Wrong.
You do not know what the fuck you're talking about and I never said that I came up with that on my own. Unlike you people, I don't just make shit up. I read and do research . You might want to try it instead of just spouting off with ignorant crap like this
Yes, you read nothing but leftist propaganda.

You know, it's ridiculous for the democrats to do this without precedence in either impeachment where no crime was committed, and then have the balls to say on inauguration day "but let's all join together and be unified". It's like somebody walks into your living room and shits all over everything and then says "hey, you wanna go have a beer?"

I guess the democrats now know what's going to happen in 2022 if the GOP takes back the House. Fuck you and your unity.
A blow job isn't a crime and yet Republicans saw it fit for impeachment. You were in full agreement too.

Are you repenting?
Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. Somebody lied to you. He was impeached and disbarred for perjury, which is a crime.
He lied about sex. Most anybody who has had extramarital sexual activity will lie about it. It should not have even been an issue. Republicans could not actually find any crime after investigating him for years, so they made a huge issue about having sex with a woman who was willing and over 21. Pathetic.

Clinton was guilty of perjury. That's a crime. What the liar lies about is utterly immaterial.

If Clinton had simply told the truth, he wouldn't have been impeached, and he wouldn't have been disbarred.
What you people don't seem to grasp is that when it comes to impeachment, the validity and appropriateness of impeachment does not turn on whether or not there was a statutory crime committed. Impeachment is intended to be a remedy for actions that undermine the constitution, threaten national security or undermine the Democratic process. Clinton did none of that. Trump did every day of his failed presidency
Yes, that's your programming. You can stop pretending you came up with that all on your own.

The simple fact is you have two standards for "justice": Orange Man Bad, and Democrats Can Do No Wrong.
You do not know what the fuck you're talking about and I never said that I came up with that on my own. Unlike you people, I don't just make shit up. I read and do research . You might want to try it instead of just spouting off with ignorant crap like this
What do you read? Read the fucking Constitution.Read some law. Read some history. Or continue to wallow in abject ignorance.

Are you repenting?

Read this :

Grounds for Impeachment – Reason.com

And this

IMPEACHMENT | U.S. Constitution Annotated | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Leftist propaganda? Are you really that stupid?

Are you repenting?

What do you read? Read the fucking Constitution.Read some law. Read some history. Or continue to wallow in abject ignorance.
I've read all those things. They prove leftism is an utter failure.

Are you repenting?

Read this :

Grounds for Impeachment – Reason.com

And this

IMPEACHMENT | U.S. Constitution Annotated | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Leftist propaganda? Are you really that stupid?
No. You are.

When nothing comes from this, will you accept it and move on or will you insist that there was some kind of fraud in that too?

Just wondering.

Speaking of Kool-Aid drinkers ... this place is being renamed to "Trumps-town."

Jonestown, November 1978 (909 died on order of Jim Jones);

DC, November 3, 2020, 75,000,000 conned on Donald J. Trump's orders to vote for him
and look at the results:

1611454173979.png

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

Did Rump lose. Yes.

You can debate until you are blue in the face. It won't get Biden impeached or Dump back in the WH.

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

Did Rump lose. Yes.

With a partyoftherumper? You don't have a clue and will always bring up fairy tales. As for understanding the Economy, neither of us have enough knowledge to really understand it at the level that is required.

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

Did Rump lose. Yes.

With a partyoftherumper? You don't have a clue and will always bring up fairy tales. As for understanding the Economy, neither of us have enough knowledge to really understand it at the level that is required.

I asked you two very simple questions you obviously can’t answer. You are in no position to asses my understanding of the Economy.

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

Did Rump lose. Yes.

You can debate until you are blue in the face. It won't get Biden impeached or Dump back in the WH.

No..... but it exposes all of you sheep who can’t think critically or analytically. Just blindly check those (D) boxes and blame (R) for all your problems.

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

Did Rump lose. Yes.

No..... but it exposes all of you sheep who can’t think critically or analytically. Just blindly check those (D) boxes and blame (R) for all your problems.
Wait....Let me get this straight. You believe in Qanon but its me an independent that you are calling blind? :laugh:

Well, his unnecessary trade wars did, definitely. Hard to schedule economic growth if you don't know what components you need to build things are going to get hit with tariffs. Farmers needed billions in bailouts to keep them from going under because the Chinese stopped buying American agriproducts.

But let's go to the first point.

No, the plague didn't start here.

But there was how countries like Japan, South Korea and Germany handled it. (very effectively, and having fewer cases) how countries like Spain and Italy handled it (very poorly, having more cases and more deaths.) and how Trump handled it (actually undermining anyone who was trying to do any good,)

Trump called it a hoax.
He told people it would clear up by Summer.
He mocked social distancing and masks.
He told people to take literal poison as a cure.
he held "super-spreader" events and even caught the disease himself.

A blow job isn't a crime

But lying about it under oath to Congress is.

#metoo
Depends on who's in office. Remember John Kerry and VVAW and their wholesale lies under oath?

The Vietnam War; Most Who Served Were Volunteers; John Kerry's Atrocity Lies. National Review has an important article on the false atrocity claims John Kerry made in testifying before Congress in 1971, and on the the Vietnam War generally (did you know that 2/3 of those serving were volunteers, and 77% of the combat deaths?).

John Kerry, we know, is running against John Kerry: his own voting record. But there is another record that John Kerry is running against, and this has to do with his very emergence as a Democratic politician: Kerry, the proud Vietnam veteran vs. Kerry, the antiwar activist who accused his fellow Vietnam veterans of the most heinous atrocities imaginable.

... Kerry testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. ...

Kerry began by referring to the Winter Soldiers Investigation in Detroit. Here, he claimed, "over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command."

It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit, the emotions in the room, the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam, but they did, they relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told their stories. At times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

This is quite a bill of particulars to lay at the feet of the U.S. military. He said in essence that his fellow veterans had committed unparalleled war crimes in Vietnam as a matter of course, indeed, that it was American policy to commit such atrocities.

In fact, the entire Winter Soldiers Investigation was a lie. It was inspired by Mark Lane's 1970 book entitled Conversations with Americans, which claimed to recount atrocity stories by Vietnam veterans. This book was panned by James Reston Jr. and Neil Sheehan, not exactly known as supporters of the Vietnam War. Sheehan in particular demonstrated that many of Lane's "eye witnesses" either had never served in Vietnam or had not done so in the capacity they claimed.

Nonetheless, Sen. Mark Hatfield inserted the transcript of the Winter Soldier testimonies into the Congressional Record and asked the Commandant of the Marine Corps to investigate the war crimes allegedly committed by Marines. When the Naval Investigative Service attempted to interview the so-called witnesses, most refused to cooperate, even after assurances that they would not be questioned about atrocities they may have committed personally. Those that did cooperate never provided details of actual crimes to investigators. The NIS also discovered that some of the most grisly testimony was given by fake witnesses who had appropriated the names of real Vietnam veterans. Guenter Lewy tells the entire study in his book, America in Vietnam.
To be sure, this was many years ago. But has Kerry ever repudiated his testimony and apologized?
The article also talks about the more recent fraudulent stories about traumatized Vietnam veterans. It turns out that at least 1,700 of the supposed traumatized vets actually are lying. And most soldiers who served in Vietnam were volunteers, not draftees.

Fed up, Burkett did something that any reporter worth his or her salt could have done: he used the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to check the actual records of the "image makers" used by reporters to flesh out their stories on homelessness, Agent Orange, suicide, drug abuse, criminality, or alcoholism. What he found was astounding. More often than not, the showcase "veteran" who cried on camera about his dead buddies, about committing or witnessing atrocities, or about some heroic action in combat that led him to the current dead end in his life, was an impostor.
Indeed, Burkett discovered that over the last decade, some 1,700 individuals, including some of the most prominent examples of the Vietnam veteran as dysfunctional loser, had fabricated their war stories. Many had never even been in the service. Others, had been, but had never been in Vietnam.
Stolen Valor made it clear why John Kerry's testimony in 1971 slandered an entire generation of soldiers. Kerry gave credence to the claim that the war was fought primarily by reluctant draftees, predominantly composed of the poor, the young, or racial minorities.
The record shows something different, indicating that 86 percent of those who died during the war were white and 12.5 percent were black, from an age group in which blacks comprised 13.1 percent of the population. Two thirds of those who served in Vietnam were volunteers, and volunteers accounted for 77 percent of combat deaths.

[

The Vietnam War; Most Who Served Were Volunteers; John Kerry's Atrocity Lies. National Review has an important article on the false atrocity claims John Kerry made in testifying before Congress in 1971, and on the the Vietnam War generally (did you know that 2/3 of those serving were volunteers, and 77% of the combat deaths?).

Okay, you have a point. Stuff Kerry said was out of line, and when he was called on it, his answer was, "Bush hid in the National Guard!!!" He needed to have a better answer.

The ironic thing is, almost no one today would argue the Vietnam War was a good idea. Kerry was right on calling out our involvement, but went about it the wrong way. Then he tried to run away from his previous position.

Forum List

Back