Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

The Republicans had their chance to audit the stolen election but they decided to join the Swamp instead.

They have lost their credibility and have joined the Democrat filth. They are just as much responsible for Biden stealing the election as the Democrat assholes because the Republicans could have stopped it but chose not to.

We have lost our Republic because of the Democrat assholes but it will not be restored by voting Republican instead of Democrat because at the end of the day both parties are owned by foreign interest and the Swamp.

I’d like some peace
2022 not far away and Biden’s bad results will get Republicans back in control
I can live with it for now

As long as the Party of the Rump is in control, there will be comeback. And with the temper tantrum that the House and Senate Republican (partyoftherump) members pulled on Jan 6th the republican party is in serious trouble. The future of the Republican Party is NOT in the hands of Thepartyofrump. Time to get real conservatives in charge once again and allow the Adults to rebuild things. As it is, the earliest the Reps can do anything is 2024 but only if the fringe is run off. In the last year, you have been so wrong over and over again. And then you want to tell us again that Rump was sworn in on Jan 20th?

Then go after the racist cops and not innocent bystanders.

There are no "innocent bystanders". There are a bunch of white people who were perfectly fine with police misconduct as long as it happened somewhere else.

Blame whites. Don’t consider yourself innocent when it comes to the violence, looting, and destruction you advocate. You are justifying it all through your blame whitey at all costs.

WHY HASN'T HE BEEN IMPEACHED YET DAMMIT

If you are talking about Rump, he has been impeached twice. One side wants to wait to get more confirmations done before it procedes and the other side hopes it can be postponed for the Jan 6th shock to wear off before the impeachment is presented to the Senate. Congress is not the most honest group of people and I mean BOTH sides.

If you are talking about Biden, no matter what the Party of the Rumpers in here keep screeching about, Biden is starting with a clean slate. Common sense says that it will have to wait for at least the first 100 days of his term. Just ignore the constant Screeching from the Trees. It's a lot of angry birds.

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
It's after the inauguration, how's it working out? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Blame whites. Don’t consider yourself innocent when it comes to the violence, looting, and destruction you advocate. You are justifying it all through your blame whitey at all costs.

I consider it more of neglect.

Again, what happened last year didn't come out of the blue.

For decades, Blacks have been complaining about Police Misconduct, and white people ignored it because the cops weren't abusing them.

Then the Rodney King tape happened. And white people couldn't pretend that this wasn't happening anymore.

But we kept ignoring it... Colin took a knee, and we were more angry about that kneeling than the kneeling Derek Chauvin did on George Floyd's neck.

1611404412029.png

Now, obviously, due to TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION, we already had a population that was ramped up with anxiety. The gasoline was ankle deep on the floor, and all it took was some fool with a match.

1611404494942.png

You know, it's ridiculous for the democrats to do this without precedence in either impeachment where no crime was committed, and then have the balls to say on inauguration day "but let's all join together and be unified". It's like somebody walks into your living room and shits all over everything and then says "hey, you wanna go have a beer?"

I guess the democrats now know what's going to happen in 2022 if the GOP takes back the House. Fuck you and your unity.
A blow job isn't a crime and yet Republicans saw it fit for impeachment. You were in full agreement too.

Are you repenting?
Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. Somebody lied to you. He was impeached and disbarred for perjury, which is a crime.
He lied about sex. Most anybody who has had extramarital sexual activity will lie about it. It should not have even been an issue. Republicans could not actually find any crime after investigating him for years, so they made a huge issue about having sex with a woman who was willing and over 21. Pathetic.

For decades, Blacks have been complaining about Police Misconduct, and white people ignored it because the cops weren't abusing them.

Then the Rodney King tape happened. And white people couldn't pretend that this wasn't happening anymore.

But we kept ignoring it... Colin took a knee, and we were more angry about that kneeling than the kneeling Derek Chauvin did on George Floyd's neck.

View attachment 447320

Now, obviously, due to TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION, we already had a population that was ramped up with anxiety. The gasoline was ankle deep on the floor, and all it took was some fool with a match.

View attachment 447321

Trump did not start the plague that impacted the globe. The plague did not even originate in the United States. Factually, prove these statements false. What policies of Donald Trump caused the recession outside of the plague you mentioned?

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

Trump did not start the plague that impacted the globe. The plague did not even originate in the United States. Factually, prove these statements false. What policies of Donald Trump caused the recession outside of the plague you mentioned?

Have another sip of the Koolaid.

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

* Trump did not start the COVID-19 plague that impacted the globe. The plague originated in China. - TRUE or FALSE?
* Before COVID-19, the US had one of the strongest economies on record. Trump as President. Which of Trump's economic policies caused the recession?

Where/how am I drinking Koolaid by asking questions?

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

* Trump did not start the COVID-19 plague that impacted the globe. The plague originated in China. - TRUE or FALSE?
* Before COVID-19, the US had one of the strongest economies on record. Trump as President. Which of Trump's economic policies caused the recession?

You can stop now. Rump lost and he's due to lose even worse as time goes on.

View attachment 447320

View attachment 447321

You can stop now. Rump lost and he's due to lose even worse as time goes on.

He did lose.... and you still can’t or won’t answer the questions.

You know, it's ridiculous for the democrats to do this without precedence in either impeachment where no crime was committed, and then have the balls to say on inauguration day "but let's all join together and be unified". It's like somebody walks into your living room and shits all over everything and then says "hey, you wanna go have a beer?"

I guess the democrats now know what's going to happen in 2022 if the GOP takes back the House. Fuck you and your unity.
A blow job isn't a crime and yet Republicans saw it fit for impeachment. You were in full agreement too.

Are you repenting?
Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. Somebody lied to you. He was impeached and disbarred for perjury, which is a crime.
He lied about sex. Most anybody who has had extramarital sexual activity will lie about it. It should not have even been an issue. Republicans could not actually find any crime after investigating him for years, so they made a huge issue about having sex with a woman who was willing and over 21. Pathetic.
Leftists keep repeating this lie.

Clinton was guilty of perjury. That's a crime. What the liar lies about is utterly immaterial.

If Clinton had simply told the truth, he wouldn't have been impeached, and he wouldn't have been disbarred.

Are you repenting?

Clinton was guilty of perjury. That's a crime. What the liar lies about is utterly immaterial.

If Clinton had simply told the truth, he wouldn't have been impeached, and he wouldn't have been disbarred.
What you people don't seem to grasp is that when it comes to impeachment, the validity and appropriateness of impeachment does not turn on whether or not there was a statutory crime committed. Impeachment is intended to be a remedy for actions that undermine the constitution, threaten national security or undermine the Democratic process. Clinton did none of that. Trump did every day of his failed presidency

Are you repenting?

What you people don't seem to grasp is that when it comes to impeachment, the validity and appropriateness of impeachment does not turn on whether or not there was a statutory crime committed. Impeachment is intended to be a remedy for actions that undermine the constitution, threaten national security or undermine the Democratic process. Clinton did none of that. Trump did every day of his failed presidency
Yes, that's your programming. You can stop pretending you came up with that all on your own.

The simple fact is you have two standards for "justice": Orange Man Bad, and Democrats Can Do No Wrong.

Are you repenting?

Yes, that's your programming. You can stop pretending you came up with that all on your own.

The simple fact is you have two standards for "justice": Orange Man Bad, and Democrats Can Do No Wrong.
You do not know what the fuck you're talking about and I never said that I came up with that on my own. Unlike you people, I don't just make shit up. I read and do research . You might want to try it instead of just spouting off with ignorant crap like this

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back