Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

Keep telling yourself that. You are the only one who believes that.

1611143820602.png

View attachment 445712

Where in this poll does it reflect people sharing your radical extremist view that burning and looting stores and ripping drivers from their cars and beating them is all justified in the name of police reform? All you have done is posted a source that says Americans are for police reform. You are the only one who believes that violence against small business owners, pedestrians, and drivers is justified because police reform is not in place.

View attachment 445712

Taken right out of the "Consent Decree" that Rump cancelled in 2017. The Riots and such did not have to happen.

View attachment 445712

Where in this poll does it reflect people sharing your radical extremist view that burning and looting stores and ripping drivers from their cars and beating them is all justified in the name of police reform? All you have done is posted a source that says Americans are for police reform. You are the only one who believes that violence against small business owners, pedestrians, and drivers is justified because police reform is not in place.

All of that was covered under the Police Consent Decree that Rump cancelled in 2017. Rump needed the insanity. The Consent Decree Cities had peaceful protests about the same things yet they had ZERO rioting. Portland was scheduled to be involved in the Consent Decree in 2017. Think out it.

The Democrats have cheapened impeachment to the point that it's become equavalent to hazing before you can join a frat.

Funny, I thought Republicans did that when they impeached Clinton over a blow job.
True, but then again, the republicans could have impeached Obama at least four times for all his crimes and treason, but they didn't.
What crimes? What treason?
Using the IRS to attack opponents, selling weapons to the cartel that ended up killing our guards, lying to the public about the cause of losing our Ambassador in BenGhazi over a stupid video (to hide his incompetence in order to get elected, what they did with Hunter and Joe Biden corruption in China and other countries), colluding with Russian intelligence by using a fake Doosier and using our law and intelligence agencies to spy on and set up the campaign and candidate of the oppositiong party, inciting riots, looting and arson in at least two cases...to name a few.

Don't forget the 45 minute meeting of Obama's attorney general on the Tarmac with Bill Clinton, while Hillary was being investigated. Remind us again, did they go after her for obstruction wiping out her hard drive, 32,0000 subpoenaed emails, and smashing 13 mobile devices of which she claimed to have only one? Nope.

If anybody deserved to be impeached, it was that divisive incompetent piece of shit enemy of state Obama. But then again, he's Black and Democrat so as usual they get the dictator fascist get out of jail pass.
Much of this is not true.
In fact, all of it is true.

Ah, you speak as the American version of either ISIS or the Taliban. If you want to live in a country with laws closer to the ones you want the rest of us to live under Try Yemen.
The American version of ISIS or Taliban is what you'll find in today's Democrat party and their foot soldiers in BLM, Antifa, Nation of Islam movements who cheered the burning and looting of our cities and destruction of the middle class and the replacement and defunding of the police with one that is an ideological puppet of the Left.

Care to check out what happened on Jan 6th? ISIS and the Taliban are attempting to overthrow legal elected Governments. And guess what, you party of the rumpsters tried to overthrow a legally elected government as well. You are being linked in with both the Taliban and ISIS because your methods are exactly the same and you intentions are exactly the same.
What happened on January 6 was Trump asked a group of about half a million people to protest and fight for their rights, while almost every Democrat leader has incited rioting, looting and arson throughout every major city of this country. A small group of morons...about a few hundred equating to less than 1% of that group had something else in their minds. I guess t hey thought they could get away with it after watching what the Biden voting animals did in the riots over the summer.

Too bad they didn't have Kamala Harris to bail them out like she did with the rioting criminals, eh?
Every Democratic leader. Quit lying.

A blow job isn't a crime and yet Republicans saw it fit for impeachment. You were in full agreement too.

Are you repenting?
You probably know Clinton was NOT impeached for treating his intern like a sex toy or prostitute.
He was impeached for lying while under oath while testifying in his own sexual harassment suit.
So why are you lying?

There's nothing to repent for, dumb fucker.

The Democrats have cheapened impeachment to the point that it's become equavalent to hazing before you can join a frat.

Funny, I thought Republicans did that when they impeached Clinton over a blow job.
True, but then again, the republicans could have impeached Obama at least four times for all his crimes and treason, but they didn't.
Using the IRS to attack opponents, selling weapons to the cartel that ended up killing our guards, lying to the public about the cause of losing our Ambassador in BenGhazi over a stupid video (to hide his incompetence in order to get elected, what they did with Hunter and Joe Biden corruption in China and other countries), colluding with Russian intelligence by using a fake Doosier and using our law and intelligence agencies to spy on and set up the campaign and candidate of the oppositiong party, inciting riots, looting and arson in at least two cases...to name a few.

Don't forget the 45 minute meeting of Obama's attorney general on the Tarmac with Bill Clinton, while Hillary was being investigated. Remind us again, did they go after her for obstruction wiping out her hard drive, 32,0000 subpoenaed emails, and smashing 13 mobile devices of which she claimed to have only one? Nope.

If anybody deserved to be impeached, it was that divisive incompetent piece of shit enemy of state Obama. But then again, he's Black and Democrat so as usual they get the dictator fascist get out of jail pass.

Ah, you speak as the American version of either ISIS or the Taliban. If you want to live in a country with laws closer to the ones you want the rest of us to live under Try Yemen.
The American version of ISIS or Taliban is what you'll find in today's Democrat party and their foot soldiers in BLM, Antifa, Nation of Islam movements who cheered the burning and looting of our cities and destruction of the middle class and the replacement and defunding of the police with one that is an ideological puppet of the Left.

Care to check out what happened on Jan 6th? ISIS and the Taliban are attempting to overthrow legal elected Governments. And guess what, you party of the rumpsters tried to overthrow a legally elected government as well. You are being linked in with both the Taliban and ISIS because your methods are exactly the same and you intentions are exactly the same.
What happened on January 6 was Trump asked a group of about half a million people to protest and fight for their rights...

WRONG. What happened January 6 was that Rump and his band of seditioners (including Rooty, Hunior, Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Mo Brooks and Madison Cawthorn, but all of them following Rump's lead) incited a mob to go arrest the normal Constitutional process of simply relaying the official Electoral count, which was three weeks old, to Congress for the formal announcement of what had already been decided ---- THAT HE FUCKING GOT HIS ASS WHUPPED on November 3rd.

And they did that by invention of all manner of contrived hallucinatory utter BULLSHIT based on literally nothing. Nothing but Rump's own pathetic wimp-ass inability to man up to the fact THAT he got his ass whupped, largely for the same mendacious BULLSHIT over the previous four years that launched that insurrection.

"Fight for their rights" MY ASS. There is no "right" to B&E the Capitol, clock cops over the head with fire extinguishers, plant pipe bombs, hang Mike Pence OR shit in the fucking hallway. PROVE THERE IS.

Fucking lying-ass dickhead :fu:

Mostly because they didn't have a leg to stand on. He didn't commit any crimes.

Trump did.

Trump will be the first president prosecuted after he leaves office.
Yawn, impeached by a bunch of incompetent stupid Democrats that are too afraid of him running again. At this point people think more highly of their own dogs shit than today's politicians and their puppets in the media

At least my dog's shit serves a purpose.

I don't believe it's justified.

I believe it was inevitable after decades of inaction.

It's been 28 years since Rodney King was beaten senseless by racist cops.. and the problem still hasn't been fixed yet.

What happened on January 6 was Trump asked a group of about half a million people to protest and fight for their rights...

WRONG. What happened January 6 was that Rump and his band of seditioners (including Rooty, Hunior, Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Mo Brooks and Madison Cawthorn, but all of them following Rump's lead) incited a mob to go arrest the normal Constitutional process of simply relaying the official Electoral count, which was three weeks old, to Congress for the formal announcement of what had already been decided ---- THAT HE FUCKING GOT HIS ASS WHUPPED on November 3rd.

And they did that by invention of all manner of contrived hallucinatory utter BULLSHIT based on literally nothing. Nothing but Rump's own pathetic wimp-ass inability to man up to the fact THAT he got his ass whupped, largely for the same mendacious BULLSHIT over the previous four years that launched that insurrection.

"Fight for their rights" MY ASS. There is no "right" to B&E the Capitol, clock cops over the head with fire extinguishers, plant pipe bombs, hang Mike Pence OR shit in the fucking hallway. PROVE THERE IS.

Wrong again asshole. Trump asked them IN THAT SPEECH to peacefully protest you lying sack of shit. Break and enter? Sorry asshole, cops opened the doors. There goes that bullshit. Plant pipe bombs? Hahahahaha! Shit in the hallway? That’s you assholes all summer fuckwad. No incitement. No arrest. Now run along assshole. Beating you down is getting way too easy.:fu::abgg2q.jpg::ahole-1:

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Hey, Pogo, what have you done to assuage your white guilt today?
First time I have ever heard you admit to the Southern Strategy. Good for you.
Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

I'd ask you to explain that rationally, but you're incapable.
You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy
I was mocking leftist retardery. Are you admitting leftists are retarded?

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Idiots buy it. Obviously.
It is known as history, and I am old enough to remember it happening.
You remember what didn't happen, then.
I am not the only one here who remembers it.

Yep, I remember it too. Reagan kicking off his presidential campaign in of all places Philadelphia ... not the one in Pennsylvania where the Constitution came together where the Liberty Bell is, no the one in Mississippi where the infamous triple murder of civil rights activists went down in 1964, talking about "states' rights". 1964, the same year "states' rights" George Wallace offered to be Barry Goldwater's running mate because candidate Goldwater had voted against the Civil rights Act (Goldwater didn't need Wallace; he won the deep South without him).

Then there was the Republican Party strategist Lee Atwater, analyzing what Dave thinks never existed, in 1981:

>> You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******." <<​
That was the blueprint for the Republican Party to take over the one-party-rule of the South by highlighting race and how it (the RP) was going to be the device to keep black people down more so than the Democrats. And the Democrats obliged -- or we could say got it started -- by passing that 1964 Civil Rights Act, triggering both Wallace's offer and Strom Thurmond's until-then-unthinkable departure to the "party of Lincoln". Thus broke the dam.

Guess Daveward Gunnerhands never learned about all this shit while he was immersed in his guns.
I have no obligation to believe your fantasies, pussy.

Actually it's quoted history. And yes you're free to bury your head in the sand and wail to anyone who will still listen that it didn't happen. Even though it's all in the history books. Not the direction I would have taken but hey, that's just me.
The history of the Democratic Party is based on racism, and it continues to this day. You can't NUH UH your way out of it, no matter how hard you try. But you need to realize your acknowledgement is neither sought nor required.

Oh look. Daveward Gunnerhands wants to be awarded a drive-by because he can't argue with quoted history.
That's so cute. Rendered impotent by histories of fifty years ago he wants to shift to 190. Bravely ran away.
Oh look, Slogo the retarded monkey claims Dems supported the Civil Rights Act? No retard. There was almost ZERO support from Dems for that, giving blacks citizenship and the right to vote, or giving women the right to vote. All there in recorded history. Yet you choose to keep your head up your ass. Most people would be ashamed to be like you.
Pogo laughed at this post. Unintelligent people laugh at things they don't understand.

I laughed, because I knew at first sight what I was about to do with it.

Chuckle. I kill me.
Yes. You knew you were going to play your Bullshit Card. Because that's all you've got.

Actually that's more of that thar "history". You know, that shit that you had no clue about with the Southern Strategy and got your ass handed to you?

platter.jpg
Dood, you ignore reality harder than anyone I ever met.

Daveward posts "note to self", mistakenly drops it on USMB.

You got schlonged, Gunnerhands. You had no idea of the history you tried to deny, and got your clock cleaned.
Nice to see you still lie as you run away retard. Noting not one mention of the ZERO votes your side gave to the 15th Amendment. History called. She says you’re a liar.

I don't have a "side", stupid, except that of Reality, which isn't really a "side" --- IT'S WHAT THE FUCK WE LIVE IN. And go learn to read ---- none of the above was about any "Amendment".
Hey dummy, take your own advice. Blacks got the right to vote in the 15th Amendment. As i mentioned blacks getting the right to vote originally, it seems your better take reading and comprehension lessons retard. Reality is no Democrats supported it. YOUR Dems united against it. Reality.

Two interesting factoids for the Mongoloid Idiots:

(one) I am nowhere near 172 years old, which I would have to be in order to have been a "Democrat" in 1870; and
(two) I have no political party. Never did had one. That you're too fucking dim to figure out any more than two possibilities, even though you have ten fingers, is your problem.
INteresting fact. The inbred retarded monkey Slogo has run away from trying to dispute any of the facts thrown in his uneducated face. Your forfeit and unconditional surrender are noted retard. That’s you’re an uneducated drain on society is your problem loser.

I don't believe it's justified.

I believe it was inevitable after decades of inaction.

It's been 28 years since Rodney King was beaten senseless by racist cops.. and the problem still hasn't been fixed yet.

Then go after the racist cops and not innocent bystanders.

Wrong again asshole. Trump asked them IN THAT SPEECH to peacefully protest you lying sack of shit. Break and enter? Sorry asshole, cops opened the doors. There goes that bullshit. Plant pipe bombs? Hahahahaha! Shit in the hallway? That’s you assholes all summer fuckwad. No incitement. No arrest. Now run along assshole. Beating you down is getting way too easy.:fu::abgg2q.jpg::ahole-1:

Oh did he now.
Quote where he said "peacefully" you lying sack of shit.
Wanna know how many times he said "fight"?

Oh did he now.

You are trying to have a conversation with someone with the mentality of ISIS or the Taliban. It doesn't work. They use you to repeat their alt reality over and over. Nothing you will say will ever do any good. Without you, they don't have an audience.

Oh did he now.

You are trying to have a conversation with someone with the mentality of ISIS or the Taliban. It doesn't work. They use you to repeat their alt reality over and over. Nothing you will say will ever do any good. Without you, they don't have an audience.

Oh I know. That's why I like to toss 'em questions/challenges that I know they can't answer. Then I watch 'em stew in their own juices. :popcorn:

Never going to happen with a democratic house and seante.

Republicans are just salty because their orange emperor got impeached twice.

They try not electing a treasonous lunatic next time.

So Nasty Nancy impeached Trump twice. One impeachment has failed in the Senate and the other is likely to. Of course there is some possibility that the second try will go against Trump in the Senate. Rumors are Trump wants to start his won party which would mean the end of the useless Republican Party.

The sad part is now we have a truly treasonous President who sold his influence to China and the Ukraine and who knows how many other nations while he was Vice President. A Swamp critter from Hell that only is surpassed by Hillary and her “pay for play” games while Secretary of State under Obama.

What happened on January 6 was Trump asked a group of about half a million people to protest and fight for their rights, while almost every Democrat leader has incited rioting, looting and arson throughout every major city of this country. A small group of morons...about a few hundred equating to less than 1% of that group had something else in their minds. I guess t hey thought they could get away with it after watching what the Biden voting animals did in the riots over the summer.

Too bad they didn't have Kamala Harris to bail them out like she did with the rioting criminals, eh?
But it’s more likely that those who have nothing to do with Antifa — including far-right Trump supporters — have been doing much of the violence at BLM protests and other places, according to media reports. And at least one of the groups infiltrating BLM to commit violence — the right-leaning, anti-police, pro-gun, pro-chaotic violence Boogaloo Bois — also joined many Trump supporters to storm the U.S. Capitol on January 6. Trump and sycophants escalated claims that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump without presenting any evidence, leading to the Capitol attack.

AP finds most arrested in protests aren't leftist radicals
Pushing this one sided argument of yours isn't going to work.
So all the looting and arson we saw over the summer, including attacking govt. buildings and police stations by Biden BLM Antifa Voting animals were actually done by white supremacist plants? Have you ran this theory by the aliens at area 52 that shoved that probe up Uranus?

Mostly because they didn't have a leg to stand on. He didn't commit any crimes.

Trump did.

Trump will be the first president prosecuted after he leaves office.
Yawn, impeached by a bunch of incompetent stupid Democrats that are too afraid of him running again. At this point people think more highly of their own dogs shit than today's politicians and their puppets in the media
Everyone should be afraid of someone who wants to turn our Democracy into a Fascist dictatorship.
The fascists are the Democrats that want to censor and shut down all opposing views, and used our intelligence agencies to spy on Trump and those around him.

The degree of importance is way off the scale on this one. It's like comparing a teen shop lifting a candy bar versus a Terrorist attempting to murder a yard full of school children. You can attempt to justify it but in the end, it only goes to show that you have crossed the line into a Domestic Terrorist. And I don't converse with Terrorists.
Actually the Biden voting animals that burned and looted peoples businesses and livelihood had a greater negative impact on innocent people's lives than the right wing morons that attacked the captiol buildings and targeted politicians, who currently enjoy lower approval ratings than rats, and the media.

New Topics

Forum List

Back