Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Biden didn't win diddly squat and anyone that can claim that with a straight face is just asn inept as pedo Joe.....
I claim it, and you are a liar who cannot prove Biden didn't win.
Yes, we know what you've been told to say.
Are you saying I've been told to say Biden won? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Dude, you have got to be high on something.
You've been told to believe Biden won fairly and transparently. You're a gullible moron.

We were told this by Republicans that ran the elections in places like GA and even Trump's own Attorney General named Barr. Please tell me how you are not a gullible idiot to still believe something was stolen while all these in-charge Trumpsters somehow didn't notice.
When it comes to the Deep State....or better known as the Shadow Government....there are no political parties....and Trump was an outsider to all of these lying fucks. They had a pretty good racket going till he showed up.

If you ever wonder why both parties are spending up the debt.....you'll realize they're all in kahoots with each other ripping us off, Bigly.

Yep, the conspiracy theory required to keep up that "stolen" bullshit is vast indeed.

Get your head out of your ass - Trump is the loser in this election and like that clown you fools just don't know how to sanely deal with that reality.
HOLY FUCK!?!?!? This is coming from the same dipshit that belonged to the same opposition party that claimed the ROOSKIES stole the election from the Hildebeast and Trump was in cahoots! Unpopular candidates don't increase their voting base by 15 percent or lose to a candidate that couldn't spell "Cat" if you spotted him the "c" and the "a" and a 47 year veteran of sucking off the public teat that never lasted long in ANY prior presidential race because of the lies he was busted on and over shit that didn't even matter. His running mate was an even bigger joke that was so uninspiring that she didn't even make it to the Iowa caucus. The biggest thing going for her is that she allegedly has a vagina and isn't white and apparently gives good fellatio. That's not a sterling resume to anyone but leftard clowns like yourself.

Ummmm..... how many Iowa caucuses, or caucuses or primaries anywhere, did Mike Pence "make it" to?

You can read on from there for more apt comparisons to your Hustler Magazine fantasies....
Mike Pence never ran for president, dumb ass.

They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

let's see. You say:

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Biden didn't win diddly squat and anyone that can claim that with a straight face is just asn inept as pedo Joe.....
Are you saying I've been told to say Biden won? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Dude, you have got to be high on something.
You've been told to believe Biden won fairly and transparently. You're a gullible moron.
And you've been told there was voter fraud with zero evidence. You should be ashamed for sucking up to these lies.
Oh, there was voter and election fraud, make NO mistake about that. Over 900 affidavits signed under penalty of perjury says so. I bet you have never even listened to those that came forward. Of course Silicon Valley has worked overtime censoring anyone that speaks out. Amerikka, the land of the sheeple living in a banana republic....

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

I don't believe that Biden will be President... at least not more than a few minutes. God is tired of the evil and corruption in America and the rest of the world. He will not allow Biden to continue.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

I don't believe that Biden will be President... at least not more than a few minutes. God is tired of the evil and corruption in America and the rest of the world. He will not allow Biden to continue.

And you honestly believe that God sent Rump? Maybe he did but as a bad example. A test like the four horsemen that we had to find a way to send that Devil's Spawn back to the depths of hell from whence he came. See, I can be a prophet too.

How did Trump instigate a pre-planned riot by a select few?
[/QUOTE]

Mostly, because he and his cronies were in on the planning.

Three of the key advisers who helped engineer Donald Trump's' rise to the presidency in 2016, and who fell from grace under the weight of federal criminal charges, resurfaced during Trump's final days in office to help engineer his ill-fated attempt to cling to power.

Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, and retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn all participated in efforts to promote the Jan. 6 "Stop the Steal" event that ultimately devolved into a riotous and deadly melee at the United States Capitol, leaving five dead and causing Trump to become the only president to be impeached for a second time.

Oh, there was voter and election fraud, make NO mistake about that. Over 900 affidavits signed under penalty of perjury says so. I bet you have never even listened to those that came forward. Of course Silicon Valley has worked overtime censoring anyone that speaks out. Amerikka, the land of the sheeple living in a banana republic....

Actually, the problem is, those 900 affidavits were signed by people who are even crazier than you are.

Biden won by 7 million votes. Period. Full stop.

let's see. You say:

And you've been told there was voter fraud with zero evidence. You should be ashamed for sucking up to these lies.
Really? So where are these affidavits.? There are lots of references to them but I have never seen one. Why were all of those cases found to have no merit?

How did Trump instigate a pre-planned riot by a select few?

Mostly, because he and his cronies were in on the planning.

Three of the key advisers who helped engineer Donald Trump's' rise to the presidency in 2016, and who fell from grace under the weight of federal criminal charges, resurfaced during Trump's final days in office to help engineer his ill-fated attempt to cling to power.

Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, and retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn all participated in efforts to promote the Jan. 6 "Stop the Steal" event that ultimately devolved into a riotous and deadly melee at the United States Capitol, leaving five dead and causing Trump to become the only president to be impeached for a second time.
[/QUOTE]

What part did Trump and his advisors pre-plan storming of the Capitol? All you have presented here factually and based on evidence is taking part and planning a peaceful protest. Where is the proof, evidence mapped directly to planning the violence at the Capitol??

What part did Trump and his advisors pre-plan storming of the Capitol? All you have presented here factually and based on evidence is taking part and planning a peaceful protest. Where is the proof, evidence mapped directly to planning the violence at the Capitol??

Why does it have to be "pre-planned"? The fact that they organized this rally, got these people worked up and then unleashed them is bad enough.

The Proud Boys, the Bugaloos, QAnon... you base your movement on nuts, and then you are surprised when they do crazy things?

Why does it have to be "pre-planned"? The fact that they organized this rally, got these people worked up and then unleashed them is bad enough.

The Proud Boys, the Bugaloos, QAnon... you base your movement on nuts, and then you are surprised when they do crazy things?

You are speculating and providing no basis- in-fact. Not denying you your right to speak your opinion on the President’s role or non-role in the events of January 6; but, you are not entitled to your own facts.

You are speculating and providing no basis- in-fact. Not denying you your right to speak your opinion on the President’s role or non-role in the events of January 6; but, you are not entitled to your own facts.

If Trump hadn't called a "Stop the Steal" rally on January 6th, there wouldn't have been a mob at the Capitol.

This is a fact.

Proud Boys, the Bugaloos, QAnon... you base your movement on nuts, and then you are surprised when they do crazy things?

I am surprised that Democrats appease BLM and ANTIFA after all of the burning, looting, and violence they created throughout the US in 2020 yet lose their shit over fringe extremists from the other side doing the same thing.

If Trump hadn't called a "Stop the Steal" rally on January 6th, there wouldn't have been a mob at the Capitol.

This is a fact.

Again, speculation. Further, correlation does not yield causation.

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Hey, Pogo, what have you done to assuage your white guilt today?
First time I have ever heard you admit to the Southern Strategy. Good for you.
Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

I'd ask you to explain that rationally, but you're incapable.
You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy
I was mocking leftist retardery. Are you admitting leftists are retarded?

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Idiots buy it. Obviously.
It is known as history, and I am old enough to remember it happening.
You remember what didn't happen, then.
I am not the only one here who remembers it.

If I was in the GOP, I'd be submitting a bill of impeachment of that bastard every freeking week until the House was sick of the word. Then I'd be looking to impeach Nancy too if possible.

If the gutless, spineless GOP lead by Mitch had been doing this all along from Obama on out, it would be a different country today.
Censured the second week.

Leftards: Just love dishing out gestapo fascist tactics on others, it is their true calling, just wait to hear then squeal in protest when they are ever on the receiving end.

If I was in the GOP, I'd be submitting a bill of impeachment of that bastard every freeking week until the House was sick of the word. Then I'd be looking to impeach Nancy too if possible.

If the gutless, spineless GOP lead by Mitch had been doing this all along from Obama on out, it would be a different country today.
Censured the second week.

Leftards: Just love dishing out gestapo fascist tactics on others, it is their true calling, just wait to hear then squeal in protest when they are ever on the receiving end.
Do you really want to talk about who the Fascists are?

Can The Forces Unleashed By Trump's Big Election Lie Be Undone? : NPR

Among the thousands of falsehoods Trump has uttered during his presidency, this one in particular has earned the distinction of being called the "big lie." It's a charged term, with connotations that trace back to its roots in Nazi Germany.

"We're told that, you know, Goebbels and the great lie. You keep repeating the lie, repeating the lie," Biden said. "The degree to which it becomes corrosive is in direct proportion to the number of people who say it."

Austria was Hitler's birthplace; in 1938, the country was annexed into Nazi Germany, with many Austrians enthusiastically collaborating in pogroms against the Jews.

Reflecting on his birth country's history, Schwarzenegger said, "It all started with lies and lies and lies and intolerance. So, being from Europe, I've seen firsthand how things can spin out of control."

As for where big lies lead, Snyder writes: "Post-truth is pre-fascism, and Trump has been our post-truth president."

"When I say pre-fascism, I mean when you take away facts, you're opening the way for something else," Snyder tells NPR. "You're opening the way for someone who says 'I am the truth. I am your voice,' to quote Mr. Trump — which is something that fascists said, as a matter of fact. The three-word chants, the idea that the press are the enemy of the people: These are all fascist concepts."

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Yep, I remember it too. Reagan kicking off his presidential campaign in of all places Philadelphia ... not the one in Pennsylvania where the Constitution came together where the Liberty Bell is, no the one in Mississippi where the infamous triple murder of civil rights activists went down in 1964, talking about "states' rights". 1964, the same year "states' rights" George Wallace offered to be Barry Goldwater's running mate because candidate Goldwater had voted against the Civil rights Act (Goldwater didn't need Wallace; he won the deep South without him).

Then there was the Republican Party strategist Lee Atwater, analyzing what Dave thinks never existed, in 1981:

>> You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******." <<​
That was the blueprint for the Republican Party to take over the one-party-rule of the South by highlighting race and how it (the RP) was going to be the device to keep black people down more so than the Democrats. And the Democrats obliged -- or we could say got it started -- by passing that 1964 Civil Rights Act, triggering both Wallace's offer and Strom Thurmond's until-then-unthinkable departure to the "party of Lincoln". Thus broke the dam.

Guess Daveward Gunnerhands never learned about all this shit while he was immersed in his guns.

Facts are not political. Facts are facts. Just because you refuse to accept the facts and make up your own alternatives doesn't mean the facts are false. Facts are NEVER false.

Yep, I remember it too. Reagan kicking off his presidential campaign in of all places Philadelphia ... not the one in Pennsylvania where the Constitution came together where the Liberty Bell is, no the one in Mississippi where the infamous triple murder of civil rights activists went down in 1964, talking about "states' rights". 1964, the same year "states' rights" George Wallace offered to be Barry Goldwater's running mate because candidate Goldwater had voted against the Civil rights Act (Goldwater didn't need Wallace; he won the deep South without him).

Then there was the Republican Party strategist Lee Atwater, analyzing what Dave thinks never existed, in 1981:

>> You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******." <<​
That was the blueprint for the Republican Party to take over the one-party-rule of the South by highlighting race and how it (the RP) was going to be the device to keep black people down more so than the Democrats. And the Democrats obliged -- or we could say got it started -- by passing that 1964 Civil Rights Act, triggering both Wallace's offer and Strom Thurmond's until-then-unthinkable departure to the "party of Lincoln". Thus broke the dam.

Guess Daveward Gunnerhands never learned about all this shit while he was immersed in his guns.
Many on the right like to rewrite history to suit their beliefs.

let's see. You say:

Uh huh. And you somehow believe you're morally superior for voting for the wealthy white pedophile.

Forum List

Back