Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

Biden has been one of the least wealthy Senators
He has made most of his wealth in recent years through books and speaking engagements.

How do we know that?
Because Biden actually released his tax returns
He didn't make his millions that way. On Dec 11, in an interview with Tucker Carleson, Tony Bobulinski, recruited by Hunter and associates for the CEO position in their money laundering scheme, related that when he asked Jim Biden how they were getting away with it and Jim said "plausible deniability."

Wow......Even with a Tucker Carlson interview, Trump couldnt get anything to stick?

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

LOLOL.. Look at your source.

I guess they want Kamala Harris as President, oh well whatever floats their boat.

That be anyone who voted for Pedo Joe...understanding as most do that ole joe is just a stooge who will not be around long....not very long at all.

So are you threatening me?

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.
2. Collusion with foreign governments (China, Ukraine, Russia) to alter election outcomes.

Impeach the motherfucker!

My, aren't we bitter this morning.

Just returning the favor from 2016. If it's all wonderful when you shitbirds do it, it's equally wonderful when it's done to you.

Please spell out EXACTLY what this dumb fuck is alledging that Biden did. It is not enough to bleat about abuuse of power or "crimes" related to China, the Ukrain and Russia. She has to be specific or she is making a damnd fool of herself and so are you for supporting this crap.

Please go fuck yourself, and do your own homework. All of her statements are available on the Internet, which you are connected to right now. And this hair-on-fire pose of yours, where you critique and condemn something you haven't even seen yet on the basis of conflating the Articles with the press statements about the Articles, makes me wonder if you sustained a major head injury at some point. It's imbecilic, even coming from you.

Holy shit! I just immagined seeing your head spin completely around while you projectile vomited green slime!! The statements that are out there are all batshit crazy bullshit QAnon theories and lies. Are you so dim whitted as to not understand that saying that he abused power and that he had shaddy dealings with other countries doe not make it so? Your problem is that you will believe any horseshit that you are fed because you want to believe it and your are not bright enough to even know that is happening

Holy shit! You sure put a lot of work into your delusions of relevance!

Call me when you have something to say other than, "I'm not going to approve of you if you don't do as I say".

Another thing that you people don't get is that when accusations are made, the burden of proof is on the accuser

And in what way does that mitigate what a fucking fool you've made of yourself, screaming criticisms about Articles of Impeachment which haven't been released yet?

Face it, loser. You stepped on your johnson and fell down, we all laughed, and there's nothing you can do at this point to make it not have happened. Just put on your funny cap with the bells and own it.

1610745082498.png
1610745144788.png
1610745176244.png

LOL! No impeachment of Joe, but Nancy will trot out her 25th Amendment removal of Joe as soon as he shows his age, makes a gaffe or two, and she gets President Kamala Harris.

Which is what I have been saying since the day he announced her as his running mate.

Wow......Even with a Tucker Carlson interview, Trump couldnt get anything to stick?
The Biden family are experts at treason. Joe's son and brother set up the shell company to split the laundered money, put Bobulinski in financial charge and asked him not to tell Joe any particulars when they met. That's called plausible deniability. Ol' Joe don't know nothing and don't care to know nothing but shares in the ill gotten profits. You know, like a full on mobster. Do you not have access to any real news or something? Hell RW I gave you the link, all you do is come back with inane comments which, frankly, is all I ever expect from you anyway.

Last edited:
The Biden family are experts at treason. Joe's son and brother set up the shell company to split the laundered money, put Bobulinski in financial charge and asked him not to tell Joe any particulars when they met. That's called plausible deniability. Ol' Joe don't know nothing and don't care to know nothing but shares in the ill gotten profits. You know, like a full on mobster. Do you not have access to any real news or something? Hell RW I gave you the link, all you do is come back with inane comments which, frankly, is all I ever expect from you anyway.
Where are you getting all of this shit from? The Epic Times, or the Gateway Pundit? If he is such a criminal why has he not been investigated and charged. You all are so full of shit I can smell you from here .

Where are you getting all of this shit from? The Epic Times, or the Gateway Pundit? If he is such a criminal why has he not been investigated and charged. You all are so full of shit I can smell you from here .

You and your Russian and Chinese buddies are claiming that Trump has been a criminal his whole life. Why has he never been charged?

Who gives a shit about being impeached? Democrats have made it a joke. It is laughable. Did Clinton suffer from impeachment? No, good for him he probably got many more blow jobs and then some from many.

The fact we've only impeached four presidents in our history (if you include Nixon, who resigned before it went too far), then, yes, Trump getting impeached TWICE is a big deal.

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.
2. Collusion with foreign governments (China, Ukraine, Russia) to alter election outcomes.

Impeach the motherfucker!

My, aren't we bitter this morning.

Just returning the favor from 2016. If it's all wonderful when you shitbirds do it, it's equally wonderful when it's done to you.

Please spell out EXACTLY what this dumb fuck is alledging that Biden did. It is not enough to bleat about abuuse of power or "crimes" related to China, the Ukrain and Russia. She has to be specific or she is making a damnd fool of herself and so are you for supporting this crap.

Please go fuck yourself, and do your own homework. All of her statements are available on the Internet, which you are connected to right now. And this hair-on-fire pose of yours, where you critique and condemn something you haven't even seen yet on the basis of conflating the Articles with the press statements about the Articles, makes me wonder if you sustained a major head injury at some point. It's imbecilic, even coming from you.

Holy shit! I just immagined seeing your head spin completely around while you projectile vomited green slime!! The statements that are out there are all batshit crazy bullshit QAnon theories and lies. Are you so dim whitted as to not understand that saying that he abused power and that he had shaddy dealings with other countries doe not make it so? Your problem is that you will believe any horseshit that you are fed because you want to believe it and your are not bright enough to even know that is happening

Holy shit! You sure put a lot of work into your delusions of relevance!

Call me when you have something to say other than, "I'm not going to approve of you if you don't do as I say".

Another thing that you people don't get is that when accusations are made, the burden of proof is on the accuser

And in what way does that mitigate what a fucking fool you've made of yourself, screaming criticisms about Articles of Impeachment which haven't been released yet?

Face it, loser. You stepped on your johnson and fell down, we all laughed, and there's nothing you can do at this point to make it not have happened. Just put on your funny cap with the bells and own it.

View attachment 443364View attachment 443367View attachment 443368

1610750477517.png

Just own it.

Will Republicans Impeach Biden for stuttering?

No, for treason.

Moron you do realize that Democrats have full majority and none this will ever make it to the floor....right?

The point is to hound Biden every single instant of his existence, until he resigns or dies. Then do the same to Harris. Not a moment of peace or happiness for either of them. Ever.

That's what resistance means.

LOL! No impeachment of Joe, but Nancy will trot out her 25th Amendment removal of Joe as soon as he shows his age, makes a gaffe or two, and she gets President Kamala Harris.

It's really irrelevant, Biden will be dead before 2021 is over. But, it's important that he be hounded by the Republicans and conservatives for every single minute of the remaining months of his life.

How do you just make up some bs like that up? Zero evidence Biden will die before 2021

No, for treason.

Moron you do realize that Democrats have full majority and none this will ever make it to the floor....right?

The point is to hound Biden every single instant of his existence, until he resigns or dies. Then do the same to Harris. Not a moment of peace or happiness for either of them. Ever.

Go ahead idiots squeal your heart out, let's see if the voters will be impressed.

It's really irrelevant, Biden will be dead before 2021 is over. But, it's important that he be hounded by the Republicans and conservatives for every single minute of the remaining months of his life.

How do you just make up some bs like that up? Zero evidence Biden will die before 2021

No, for treason.

Go ahead idiots squeal, let's see if the voters will be impressed.
What would a libber know about actual voters?

No, for treason.

Go ahead idiots squeal, let's see if the voters will be impressed.
What would a libber know about actual voters?

You mean after Democrats won everything there was to win? Probably more than you obviously.

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.

Majorie Green...isn’t she the nutcase who spoke in Congress,and on national TV speaking freely on a microphone while wearing a mask with the message “censored”?

New Topics

Forum List

Back