Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

I support accountability for criminal behavior
No you don't, you only support your hysterical "Orange Man Bad" propaganda. Prosecution by identity, no crime needed just like the Marxist Stalin who killed millions this way. More even than Hitler.
So you want to hide the identity of the people who committed that Insurrection.

Do I understand?

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Biden didn't win diddly squat and anyone that can claim that with a straight face is just asn inept as pedo Joe.....
I claim it, and you are a liar who cannot prove Biden didn't win.
Aren't you the same purse-swing loser that proclaimed that the Mueller report would sink President Trump? That Mueller's testimony in front of congress would be the last nail in the coffin? How did that work out, punkinpusss? Trump was waaaaay a head in the battle ground states until the vote count was stopped and they started fudging the numbers and bringing in ballots that were never mailed and never allowed to be scrutinized. No SANE person believes that pedo Joe, the human gaffe machine got eighty million legitimate votes....never happened.

Never going to happen with a democratic house and seante.

Republicans are just salty because their orange emperor got impeached twice.

They try not electing a treasonous lunatic next time.

They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

I voted for President Trump twice and am one of the millions who are disappointed that he will not be able to postpone for another four years some terrible things that will be coming down the pike under Mr. Biden.

BUT it is simply absurd to try to impeach Mr. Biden on his first day in office. Republicans who support such a move are being as unfair & childish as the Dems (under "that woman") were in impeaching President Trump twice.

Republicans need to spend their time devising effective ways to RESIST (peacefully) the coming dictatorship.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter if you obstruct justice and lie under oath over a blow job or what you ordered at the deli, it will get you impeached.

Isn't that kind of fucked up.

You lie about a blow job, no one gets hurt, no one dies, and you get impeached.

You lie about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, hundreds of thousands of people die, trillions of dollars are wasted... and you don't get impeached.

Aren't you the same purse-swing loser that proclaimed that the Mueller report would sink President Trump? That Mueller's testimony in front of congress would be the last nail in the coffin? How did that work out, punkinpusss? Trump was waaaaay a head in the battle ground states until the vote count was stopped and they started fudging the numbers and bringing in ballots that were never mailed and never allowed to be scrutinized. No SANE person believes that pedo Joe, the human gaffe machine got eighty million legitimate votes....never happened.

All those votes came from Crisis Actors and Lizard People.

Actually, everyone knew that was going to happen, because Trump told his people to vote in person, and Biden told his people to be safe and vote by mail.

The polls showed Biden would get about 51% of the vote, and that's what he got.

It doesn’t matter if you obstruct justice and lie under oath over a blow job or what you ordered at the deli, it will get you impeached.

Isn't that kind of fucked up.

You lie about a blow job, no one gets hurt, no one dies, and you get impeached.

You lie about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, hundreds of thousands of people die, trillions of dollars are wasted... and you don't get impeached.

Who gives a shit about being impeached? Democrats have made it a joke. It is laughable. Did Clinton suffer from impeachment? No, good for him he probably got many more blow jobs and then some from many.

Will Republicans Impeach Biden for stuttering?
Is that why Biden is having trouble answering his traitorous dealings with the Chicoms? Pretty flimsy excuse if you ask me. No, he should be brought up on charges of treason and his son and family need to be prosecuted as well.

Pretty flimsy that with Trump controlling his own Justice Department, he could not find a single charge against Biden or his son.

Trump sunk to extorting Ukraine to find something he could use against Biden. Got him impeached....Rightly so

I support accountability for criminal behavior
No you don't, you only support your hysterical "Orange Man Bad" propaganda. Prosecution by identity, no crime needed just like the Marxist Stalin who killed millions this way. More even than Hitler.

They were right
The Orange Man is BAD
Much worse than we thought

Is that why Biden is having trouble answering his traitorous dealings with the Chicoms? Pretty flimsy excuse if you ask me. No, he should be brought up on charges of treason and his son and family need to be prosecuted as well.

Pretty flimsy that with Trump controlling his own Justice Department, he could not find a single charge against Biden or his son.

Trump sunk to extorting Ukraine to find something he could use against Biden. Got him impeached....Rightly so
Right.....he became a multi millionaire by simply serving the people all those years.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Impeach him for being an idiot. Even Pelosi couldn't disagree with that.
Sore losers looking for reasons to impeach that don't exist. LOl!
Like you did with Trump?

139009538_10225578775115689_3807888191044454296_n.jpg

Right.....he became a multi millionaire by simply serving the people all those years.

Biden has been one of the least wealthy Senators
He has made most of his wealth in recent years through books and speaking engagements.

How do we know that?
Because Biden actually released his tax returns

If Reagan had not brought H.W. Bush into his administration we would not be faced with this. A second Carter term would have been better, but lets be real. Carter was not an establishment sociopath. He was a down to earth guy. A liberal dipshit for sure, but not a globalist sociopath.

H. W. Bush secured the deep state. The concept behind it of course was to maintain control of government in the emergency contingency of a nuclear war. These back door offices were obviously compromised and expanded upon by people with little if any sense of patriotism. H. W. Bush was so pathetic in office even after the soviet collapse and a massive military victory he still lost an election to a pervert with a sociopath hag of a wife, and a bed wetting environazi douchebag for a VP.

There is no way any of these pathetic fuck sticks managed to become the party nominees if it wasn't for the media shit show. As long as I have been watching politics on TV, or any media it has been clear to me that the best candidates are selected in a fucked up sort of pageant, where the best lying sociopath or corrupt political whore gets the best press.

Biden has been one of the least wealthy Senators
He has made most of his wealth in recent years through books and speaking engagements.

How do we know that?
Because Biden actually released his tax returns
Why would he put his illegal earnings on a tax return? Books, you mean his plagarized sayings?

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.
2. Collusion with foreign governments (China, Ukraine, Russia) to alter election outcomes.

Impeach the motherfucker!

My, aren't we bitter this morning.

Just returning the favor from 2016. If it's all wonderful when you shitbirds do it, it's equally wonderful when it's done to you.

Please spell out EXACTLY what this dumb fuck is alledging that Biden did. It is not enough to bleat about abuuse of power or "crimes" related to China, the Ukrain and Russia. She has to be specific or she is making a damnd fool of herself and so are you for supporting this crap.

Please go fuck yourself, and do your own homework. All of her statements are available on the Internet, which you are connected to right now. And this hair-on-fire pose of yours, where you critique and condemn something you haven't even seen yet on the basis of conflating the Articles with the press statements about the Articles, makes me wonder if you sustained a major head injury at some point. It's imbecilic, even coming from you.

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.
2. Collusion with foreign governments (China, Ukraine, Russia) to alter election outcomes.

Just returning the favor from 2016. If it's all wonderful when you shitbirds do it, it's equally wonderful when it's done to you.

Please spell out EXACTLY what this dumb fuck is alledging that Biden did. It is not enough to bleat about abuuse of power or "crimes" related to China, the Ukrain and Russia. She has to be specific or she is making a damnd fool of herself and so are you for supporting this crap.

Please go fuck yourself, and do your own homework. All of her statements are available on the Internet, which you are connected to right now. And this hair-on-fire pose of yours, where you critique and condemn something you haven't even seen yet on the basis of conflating the Articles with the press statements about the Articles, makes me wonder if you sustained a major head injury at some point. It's imbecilic, even coming from you.

Head injuries to liberals do no damage.

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.

Head injuries to liberals do no damage.

A good point.

It's probably just necessary to do in order to show the Democrats how dumb they were in 2017, filing for impeachment right when Trump took office.

The problem for the left is that I, along with most thinking humans, are more than 4 years old.

So every leftist who backed the impeachment charge as soon as Trump took office who rips the GOP for doing the same thing... I'll agree with them. Yes, it is dumb, and you did it.

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.

It's a Democratic House, so there will be no impeachment proceedings.

Take your tears elsewhere.

Forum List

Back