Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

You know, it's ridiculous for the democrats to do this without precedence in either impeachment where no crime was committed, and then have the balls to say on inauguration day "but let's all join together and be unified". It's like somebody walks into your living room and shits all over everything and then says "hey, you wanna go have a beer?"

I guess the democrats now know what's going to happen in 2022 if the GOP takes back the House. Fuck you and your unity.
A blow job isn't a crime and yet Republicans saw it fit for impeachment. You were in full agreement too.

Are you repenting?
Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. Somebody lied to you. He was impeached and disbarred for perjury, which is a crime.
He lied about sex. Most anybody who has had extramarital sexual activity will lie about it. It should not have even been an issue. Republicans could not actually find any crime after investigating him for years, so they made a huge issue about having sex with a woman who was willing and over 21. Pathetic.
Leftists keep repeating this lie.

Clinton was guilty of perjury. That's a crime. What the liar lies about is utterly immaterial.

If Clinton had simply told the truth, he wouldn't have been impeached, and he wouldn't have been disbarred.
What you people don't seem to grasp is that when it comes to impeachment, the validity and appropriateness of impeachment does not turn on whether or not there was a statutory crime committed. Impeachment is intended to be a remedy for actions that undermine the constitution, threaten national security or undermine the Democratic process. Clinton did none of that. Trump did every day of his failed presidency

What you "people" don't seem to grasp is that your personal obsessive hatred of Trump does not constitute "undermining the Constitution". Perhaps if you had ever READ the Constitution, you would know that it has no provision for your personal political agendas.
It is not about hatred. It's about accountability. It's about the rule of law and it's about preserving the integrity of out Republic and free and fair elections
"Free and fair elections" being, of course, the ones Democrats win.
Give it a fucking rest!

You know, it's ridiculous for the democrats to do this without precedence in either impeachment where no crime was committed, and then have the balls to say on inauguration day "but let's all join together and be unified". It's like somebody walks into your living room and shits all over everything and then says "hey, you wanna go have a beer?"

I guess the democrats now know what's going to happen in 2022 if the GOP takes back the House. Fuck you and your unity.
A blow job isn't a crime and yet Republicans saw it fit for impeachment. You were in full agreement too.

Are you repenting?
Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. Somebody lied to you. He was impeached and disbarred for perjury, which is a crime.
He lied about sex. Most anybody who has had extramarital sexual activity will lie about it. It should not have even been an issue. Republicans could not actually find any crime after investigating him for years, so they made a huge issue about having sex with a woman who was willing and over 21. Pathetic.
Leftists keep repeating this lie.

Clinton was guilty of perjury. That's a crime. What the liar lies about is utterly immaterial.

If Clinton had simply told the truth, he wouldn't have been impeached, and he wouldn't have been disbarred.
What you people don't seem to grasp is that when it comes to impeachment, the validity and appropriateness of impeachment does not turn on whether or not there was a statutory crime committed. Impeachment is intended to be a remedy for actions that undermine the constitution, threaten national security or undermine the Democratic process. Clinton did none of that. Trump did every day of his failed presidency

What you "people" don't seem to grasp is that your personal obsessive hatred of Trump does not constitute "undermining the Constitution". Perhaps if you had ever READ the Constitution, you would know that it has no provision for your personal political agendas.
It is not about hatred. It's about accountability. It's about the rule of law and it's about preserving the integrity of out Republic and free and fair elections
"Free and fair elections" being, of course, the ones Democrats win.
Give it a fucking rest!
Eat shit.

So the OP and the rest of the far right trump people have been duped.

AGAIN.

When will these stupid people stop falling for the lies from politicians they support and vote for?

How can anyone believe anything from these people after so many lies?

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
Ha dumbass, where's the articles? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So the OP and the rest of the far right trump people have been duped.

AGAIN.

When will these stupid people stop falling for the lies from politicians they support and vote for?

How can anyone believe anything from these people after so many lies?
And they still keep milking a stolen election. Where was all this concern in 2016?

What impact did the so-called Trump trade war have on domestic UE pre-COVID? Weren’t we at an all-time low?

It completely screwed up supply chains, that's what it did.

You think businesses “would have learned to operate” with more lockdowns? Are you that removed to not realize businesses are closing for good because of COVID Lockdowns?

The half-ass marginal businesses are... I really don't get upset about businesses going out of business, because they were the ones who inflicted Trump on us to start with.

Fewer or limited businesss result in fewer jobs. You have not provided any detail to your premise how fewer businesses left standing in a more restrictive lockdown is going to result in a better economy than what Trump delivered other than “ they will learn to operate” At that point, you are simply talking survival.

Yes, you moron. We are talking about SURVIVAL. We are talking about not spreading a deadly disease Trump failed to contain.

Trump delivered the worst recession in 80 years, the worst plague in 100 years and the worst race riots in 50 years.

And you think he did a wonderful job.

What impact did the so-called Trump trade war have on domestic UE pre-COVID? Weren’t we at an all-time low?

You think businesses “would have learned to operate” with more lockdowns? Are you that removed to not realize businesses are closing for good because of COVID Lockdowns?

The half-ass marginal businesses are... I really don't get upset about businesses going out of business, because they were the ones who inflicted Trump on us to start with.

Fewer or limited businesss result in fewer jobs. You have not provided any detail to your premise how fewer businesses left standing in a more restrictive lockdown is going to result in a better economy than what Trump delivered other than “ they will learn to operate” At that point, you are simply talking survival.

Yes, you moron. We are talking about SURVIVAL. We are talking about not spreading a deadly disease Trump failed to contain.

Trump delivered the worst recession in 80 years, the worst plague in 100 years and the worst race riots in 50 years.

You hate small business because they were a factor in giving US Trump so you want them to fail? No wonder your sense of economic wellness is corrupted.

You hate small business because they were a factor in giving US Trump so you want them to fail? No wonder your sense of economic wellness is corrupted.

Kind of a believer in economic Karma... they voted for Trump because he takes the side of businesses over consumers and employees.... so they kind of got what they deserved.

No problem, Biden will bail them all out, and then you guys can find some bullshit moral issue to whine about.

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

Must of us feel lucky you could never win any election in any office of trust. Not only are you a total jerk, you lack both common sense and integrity; And, you still support Donald "the megalomaniac" trump; trump is culpable for the deaths of 427,000 + residents of the United States in one year, and counting; more than killed during the nearly five years of WW II.

Last edited:

Kind of a believer in economic Karma... they voted for Trump because he takes the side of businesses over consumers and employees.... so they kind of got what they deserved.

No problem, Biden will bail them all out, and then you guys can find some bullshit moral issue to whine about.

Keep hating on small business. Main Street will love you.

Many consumers work for small businesses who are also employees. All because small businesses sided with Trump POLICIES, you have it in for small businesses because they enable employees to be consumers. What did Obama do for small business? What will Biden/Harris do for small business?

I am surprised that Democrats appease BLM and ANTIFA after all of the burning, looting, and violence they created throughout the US in 2020 yet lose their shit over fringe extremists from the other side doing the same thing.

Dude, learn to use the quote function properly so I can make fun of your stupidity.

The only people who "created" violence in 2020 were the corrupt police departments who refused to reform for a decade. It would have been nice if we had reform when this guy took a knee.

View attachment 444600
We didn't. We lost our shit as a nation. Now, like it or not, the demonstrations actually got these states to get off their asses and fix the problem.

Again, speculation. Further, correlation does not yield causation.

Trump spent two months rilling up his base talking about a stolen election and gathered the most radical idiots he could to the capitol. He owns this riot.

The only question is, is the GOP brave enough to distance themselves from these crazies?
The police department and cops did nothing wrong---in all cases (except for the apartment in Dallas man eating ice cream) shooting the criminals was necessary to protect themselves and the public. Tired of the whinning for criminals who are harming others.

Many consumers work for small businesses who are also employees. All because small businesses sided with Trump POLICIES, you have it in for small businesses because they enable employees to be consumers. What did Obama do for small business? What will Biden/Harris do for small business?

We had seven straight years of economic growth for small business, and the small businessmen were "OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!" (Of course, many of them have the same reaction to a black person in their store.)

So they all got out, supported the Orange Clown, and he did EXACTLY what we all told you he'd end up doing, wrecking the economy.

The police department and cops did nothing wrong---in all cases (except for the apartment in Dallas man eating ice cream) shooting the criminals was necessary to protect themselves and the public. Tired of the whinning for criminals who are harming others.

Let's review, shall we?

Eric Garner- Choked to death for selling loose cigarettes.
Freddie Gray- Beaten to death for possession of a pocket knife.
LaQuan McDonald- Shot 16 times while lying on the ground.
Breonna Taylor. Shot to death because the cops had the wrong address on a warrant and went in shooting
Tamir Rice - shot to death for playing with a toy in the park.
George Floyd - Strangled for 9 minutes for using a counterfeit $20.00.

Now, here's the thing. The police shoot 1000 people a year in this country. And most of them aren't questioned because usually there are no witnesses or the guy legitimately had a gun. Meanwhile, in the UK, the cops shoot maybe 5 people a year in a really bad year. I think the record year was 7 and some of those guys were terrorists.

These cases get the attention because they are so egregious, and usually involve other police misconduct.

We had seven straight years of economic growth for small business, and the small businessmen were "OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!" (Of course, many of them have the same reaction to a black person in their store.)

So they all got out, supported the Orange Clown, and he did EXACTLY what we all told you he'd end up doing, wrecking the economy.

Now you are peddling the pathetic myth that the 44th President’s detractors were more about his race and less about his policies. If anything, which of Obama’s policies were even aimed at helping small businesses; in particular, Black-owned small businesses? Aside from subjecting small businesses to most of the same overreaching regulations and taxes he threw at big businesses, I’d say Obama didn’t do shit for small businesses. I grew up in a small business and have worked for small businesses all of my professional career (30 plus years).

Now you are peddling the pathetic myth that the 44th President’s detractors were more about his race and less about his policies.

Oh, I agree, Obama's policies helped small businesses, but the White Business owners all freaked out about his race.

Fuck, the only difference between Trump and the rest of the bags of bad ideas the GOP offered in 2016 was Trump was open about his racism. Didn't even try to hide it.

Now you are peddling the pathetic myth that the 44th President’s detractors were more about his race and less about his policies.

Oh, I agree, Obama's policies helped small businesses, but the White Business owners all freaked out about his race.

Fuck, the only difference between Trump and the rest of the bags of bad ideas the GOP offered in 2016 was Trump was open about his racism. Didn't even try to hide it.

Bullshit. You have any data to back up your stroke about all white small business owners? The majority of people who freaked out about Obama was because of his policies; not his race. You people like to play up the race factor because it prevents you from having to defend his policies and record.

If race were such a prevalent factor as you have us believe - i.e., "people freaking out about a Black man in the White House" - he would not have been elected in the first place.

Bullshit. You have any data to back up your stroke about all white small business owners? The majority of people who freaked out about Obama was because of his policies; not his race. You people like to play up the race factor because it prevents you from having to defend his policies and record.

I don't have to defend his record. He got an economy in absolute ruins and at the end of eight years, left it with nearly full employment, a Stock Market that had doubled, reformed health care, got us out of Bush's unnecessary wars, etc.

BUT OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!! Remember all those Evangelicals who wouldn't vote for Romney in 2008 because he was a Mormon? Well, fuck that, Romney could have been sacrificing virgins to C'Thulhu and they'd have still voted for him in 2012.

If race were such a prevalent factor as you have us believe - i.e., "people freaking out about a Black man in the White House" - he would not have been elected in the first place.

Oh, the only reason why he was elected in the first place is because Bush had fucked up everything so bad, the Republicans had absolutely nothing to say in 2008. yet, McCain, a guy who most Republicans hated, still ended up getting 45% of the vote.

I don't have to defend his record. He got an economy in absolute ruins and at the end of eight years, left it with nearly full employment, a Stock Market that had doubled, reformed health care, got us out of Bush's unnecessary wars, etc.

BUT OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!! Remember all those Evangelicals who wouldn't vote for Romney in 2008 because he was a Mormon? Well, fuck that, Romney could have been sacrificing virgins to C'Thulhu and they'd have still voted for him in 2012.

Oh, the only reason why he was elected in the first place is because Bush had fucked up everything so bad, the Republicans had absolutely nothing to say in 2008. yet, McCain, a guy who most Republicans hated, still ended up getting 45% of the vote.

Obama took his sweet time on economic “recovery”. The economy recovered in spite of Obama’s increased regulations. Unemployment took 6 years to get it anywhere near where Bush had it. Obama got a pass.... everything going rough was someone or something else’s fault. Obama even got away with blaming ATM machines for his lackluster performance on job recovery.

Not sure who or what is feeding you lies that Obama got US out of wars started under Bush. Arguably, Obama got US deeper into wars. Factually, it was Trump that put an end to the Bush Obama wars.

Obama took his sweet time on economic “recovery”. The economy recovered in spite of Obama’s increased regulations. Unemployment took 6 years to get it anywhere near where Bush had it. Obama got a pass.... everything going rough was someone or something else’s fault. Obama even got away with blaming ATM machines for his lackluster performance on job recovery.

See, just my point.

You give Trump and Bush a pass for fucking up the economy, you can't bring yourself to give the black guy any credit.

Not sure who or what is feeding you lies that Obama got US out of wars started under Bush. Arguably, Obama got US deeper into wars. Factually, it was Trump that put an end to the Bush Obama wars.

Actually, no.. Obama got us out of Iraq. Sure, we sent in a very small number of troops to help the Iraqis fight ISIS, but not hundreds of thousands of Troops like Bush did.

But again, I get it, your head would explode if you gave the black guy credit for anything.

Forum List

Back